Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]This whole Israel invasion seems like a plan to get Iran to do something, give a just cause for an airstrike.
    Something seems fishy about the whole deal
    [/quote]</P>

its a good thing we have iran surrounded[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

ROTFL....love it!!!</P>

[/quote]

I saw this and it made me think of you. Happy new year. Never forget Phelps 08
      [/quote]</P>

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!! [Y]</P>

What a STELLER way to end the thread for 2008. Mikie is.....da man. Michael Phelps should have been the Time Magazine Man of the Year. Instead they choose to put some guy named Obama on the cover. HOW could politics ever be more important than sports???!!! </P>

Not to get into an anatomical discussion this early in 2009, but MP is one deep breath away from a wardrobe malfunction in that suit.</P>

I know that they hate those new speed suits, in that, it takes 20 minutes to get into it, &amp; they all start unzipping each other in the back, as soon as the race is finished, so that they can breathe, they are so skin tight, but still????!!!! [:$] And when MP just wears his regular speedo's, he looks like he is 1 mm or less, away from letting the world know what "full disclosure" means......LOL</P>

[/quote]
      I can't say I noticed that but I am glad it makes you happy. On a sadder note Bolt beat Phelps for top international athlete. How is that even possible?

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=3804774

[/quote]</P>

It does not make me happy for one tenth of a second. I am worried like a "momma hen" that Mikie is going to have a wardrobe malfunction, on a global stage. (which I am sure will never happen, in that, all of the Olympic divers where the same attire, &amp; somehow/someway all of those tiny Speedo's stay intact....lol.)</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

How come you do not like the Chargers? Besides the fact, that they are a boring team, and when I was trying to listen to Rivers talk, he was so boring I was falling asleep, and his face is boring, too.</p>

I applaud their fans, but how can you even play football in a city, when half the games are played &amp; it is 1000 frickin' degrees out. And the Padres are a joke, as well. But the fans show up, so eager to be in the Big Time.....lol. Sorry....but it reminds me of ma &amp; pa kettle, trying to get into the 21st century, with all due respect for the fans earnest sincerity.</p>[/quote]

Well it goes back to a couple of things.

1) The Eli trade. The Giants/Eli will forever be hated in San Diego because of that debacle. They don't like us and we don't like them.

2) Rivers is a punk. He starts fights with other teams fans and QB's.
        Do a youtube search on Rivers and Jay Cutler. In fact, here is the link.
        Jay cutler didn't do anything, Rivers just decided to be a punk and trash talk. I remember watching this game clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

3) Rivers is classless.

4) Merriman does Roid's.

With that said, I like what they have in Sproles and Vincent Jackson.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

How come you do not like the Chargers? Besides the fact, that they are a boring team, and when I was trying to listen to Rivers talk, he was so boring I was falling asleep, and his face is boring, too.</P>

I applaud their fans, but how can you even play football in a city, when half the games are played &amp; it is 1000 frickin' degrees out. And the Padres are a joke, as well. But the fans show up, so eager to be in the Big Time.....lol. Sorry....but it reminds me of ma &amp; pa kettle, trying to get into the 21st century, with all due respect for the fans earnest sincerity.</P>

[/quote]

Well it goes back to a couple of things.

1) The Eli trade. The Giants/Eli will forever be hated in San Diego because of that debacle. They don't like us and we don't like them.

2) Rivers is a punk. He starts fights with other teams fans and QB's.
          Do a youtube search on Rivers and Jay Cutler. In fact, here is the link.
          Jay cutler didn't do anything, Rivers just decided to be a punk and trash talk. I remember watching this game clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

3) Rivers is classless.

4) Merriman does Roid's.

With that said, I like what they have in Sproles and Vincent Jackson.

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the scoop! I just knew that several of their players do not have any brains.</P>

As we discussed, (about a thousand pages ago!), my mentor/mom/best friend has a son that owns the towing company that tows the hot cars for the Chargers &amp; the Padres. The players are so dumb, that when they get into trouble, they just leave their 200K car on the lot &amp; never want to see it again, or come retrieve it. They do not even know what to do with $5.00, much less an NFL/MBL salary. So they mess up their whole career &amp; then go to work at a gas station somewhere. It is pathetic.</P>

Comment

Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

How does Ed Hochuli get a playoff game?

Comment

How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thanks for the scoop! I just knew that several of their players do not have any brains.</p>

As we discussed, (about a thousand pages ago!), my mentor/mom/best friend has a son that owns the towing company that tows the hot cars for the Chargers &amp; the Padres. The players are so dumb, that when they get into trouble, they just leave their 200K car on the lot &amp; never want to see it again, or come retrieve it. They do not even know what to do with $5.00, much less an NFL/MBL salary. So they mess up their whole career &amp; then go to work at a gas station somewhere. It is pathetic.</p>[/quote]

Tatem Bell is the RB for the Broncos. He couldn't cut it in the league, so he ended up working at a cell phone kiosk.

These players don't care about managing their money, so they won't learn to manage it. You should not be working at a KIOSK if you were an NFL athlete...

The only reason he's playing for the Bronco's now after they cut him is because the Bronco's got the RB bug and lost like 100 RB's this season due to injury...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

[/quote]

No way?? He is?? hahaha.....he's still the man....

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
                    [/quote]

I'm not familiar with him, is Mike Carey doing any playoff games?

Comment

officiating this season has been a joke.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup...he is doing this Ravens/Dolphins game.....
                        I would think after what happened with him this past season they would look elsewhere.....but guess not...
                        He better pray nothing wacky happens......lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]officiating this season has been a joke.....
                          [/quote]

These guys make over $100K and only work half the season.

make them work full time, keep them at $100K and make them have a training camp just like the players!!

There are people making 10x less than they are and can survive on their income....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup...he is doing this Ravens/Dolphins game.....
                            I would think after what happened with him this past season they would look elsewhere.....but guess not...
                            He better pray nothing wacky happens......lol
                            [/quote]

Oh yeah I see him now. hehehe..I have the game on in the background but I've been to busy ranting to notice..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]How does Ron Winter get a playoff game? He loves calling the most penalties in the league so he can be on tv all the time. I hope he gets run over and knocked out. He better not be doing any of our games.
                              [/quote]

I'm not familiar with him, is Mike Carey doing any playoff games?
                              [/quote]

Ron Winter is the ***** who failed to call the PI against the Niners in 2002 that would have given us another chance to kick the FG. He was the one in the Colts game yesterday who made some brutal calls in that one too. His crew called the most penalties in the league this year by far. Egotistical mofo loves being on TV.

Comment

lol...Phil Simms answers my question....I guess Ed's crew has been highly ranked? Okie dokie.....

Comment

Working...
                                X