Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]IMHO, Jacobs is the emotion, passion and heart of this team. Shockey and Plax are gone, he has stepped up. OH and hello from Bangor ME
    [/quote]

Yeah BJ is absolutely essential to the success of this team in every which way. Our running game goes down the tubes when it's just Ward and Bradshaw.

That's why when Ward leaves after this season, I don't think he will be as successful as people think.
    [/quote]</P>

i dunno...wheni look at bradshaw i think he could be molded into, dare i say it?; a "Tiki-esque" running back, sort of the thunder-n-lightning v.3 as it were.</P>

to me ward is to jacobs what pippen was to jordan. whenever brandon softens up the D, you'll notice how strong and slashing ward's runs become.</P>

bottom line, it's very difficult to repeat the SB, much less win one twice in a row.</P>

hopefully Reese and the FO have some good "plug-ins" in mind to take their places on this team.</P>

if anything we could become a "patriot-like" team in that we have a Systeminstead of the"Big-Names" (see Pro-Bowlers); that works.</P>

like them or not, in recent times Belicheck/ Brady(Cassel) teams have been real impressive with their long-standing dominance. same of the now declining Dungy/Peyton-era colts.</P>

to me, the Coughlin/Eli Erais a real possibilty...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I was watching PTI and they were talking about Parcells and the clause he had when Hyzienga sells.
      I knew he could opt out but did you know the clause says he still gets full money paid on his contract if he leaves and can sign immediately with another club. The man is a freakin genius....how the hell do you get a deal like that???

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I was watching PTI and they were talking about Parcells and the clause he had when Hyzienga sells.
        I knew he could opt out but did you know the clause says he still gets full money paid on his contract if he leaves and can sign immediately with another club. The man is a freakin genius....how the hell do you get a deal like that???

[/quote]

Yo, that's a pretty sweet gig. I heard that too and was like whoa...

LOL @ the Bears, offering Rod Marineli their d-line coach position, like those guys would take anything he says seriously. LMAO

Comment

Is it Sunday yet?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
            [/quote]When we repeat this place will be unbearable

Comment

I wanna run to the nearest circus...find a clown...and beat the crap out of him/her....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
                [/quote]

If by the work of Satan we somehow lose on Sunday....I am not coming here for a while......
                This place is nuts already...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it Sunday yet?
                  [/quote]

If by the work of Satan we somehow lose on Sunday....I am not coming here for a while......
                  This place is nuts already...
                  [/quote]

I hear you JG. Seems like General Sports is the only sane place left.

I think even if we win, it'll be unbearable. God, I can't even imagine if we repeat how loony it'll be.... [:S]

Comment

There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There anything we can do about all of these Giggles clones and all of the Giggle impostors? It is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        [/quote]

There's only one thing I CAN think of and I hope to God it doesn't have to come to that... []

Comment

i was thinking, on the main page there is a poll asking what should the giants do to secure a win. anyway, i thought about "Pressure McNabb" and then it hit me, that in my opinion is the worse thing to do.</P>

here's why:</P>

1) in the last 5 or 6 games of the season, teams (including us) did just that, he hasn't thrown a pick and in many cases he dumps off to either corell or westy or a TE; who wouldeat up yards and in many cases get a new set of downs</P>

2) i don't really believe in the zone defensive schemes as the mainstay, however westy will most likely draw double coverage (LB + FS/SS)...this to me is the most critical assignment.</P>

3) it is my hope that C-Web(ster) and Ross blanket their assignments. for C-Web he's been pretty solid, it's Ross who in a few key plays this year has tripped up and fallen down giving the reciever the green light to pick up massive yards or the TD.</P>

*Ross must step his gam eup big time!!!</P>

and Pierce cannot let Westy get behind him or else it's a long day at the office for the D.</P>

thoughts?</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</P>

</P>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man, I thought kids liked snow days!</p>

</p>

As a newlyturned history teacher, I can attest that faculty love snow days as well!</p>[/quote]

You're history teacher eh? What kind of history exactly?

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i was thinking, on the main page there is a poll asking what should the giants do to secure a win. anyway, i thought about "Pressure McNabb" and then it hit me, that in my opinion is the worse thing to do.</p>

here's why:</p>

1) in the last 5 or 6 games of the season, teams (including us) did just that, he hasn't thrown a pick and in many cases he dumps off to either corell or westy or a TE; who wouldeat up yards and in many cases get a new set of downs</p>

2) i don't really believe in the zone defensive schemes as the mainstay, however westy will most likely draw double coverage (LB + FS/SS)...this to me is the most critical assignment.</p>

3) it is my hope that C-Web(ster) and Ross blanket their assignments. for C-Web he's been pretty solid, it's Ross who in a few key plays this year has tripped up and fallen down giving the reciever the green light to pick up massive yards or the TD.</p>

*Ross must step his gam eup big time!!!</p>

and Pierce cannot let Westy get behind him or else it's a long day at the office for the D.</p>

thoughts?</p>[/quote]

Our corners must STEP UP!!! I agree....Ross looked like Will Allen with that bogus attempt at an INT that went right through his hands....that's classic WILL ALLEN.

Anyways, I'm not sure exactly how to handle McNabb, he's found new life and seems to be living off of it for energy. We could contain him, but he will just do quick dump passes like you said.

We've also been getting beat EVERYTIME on 3rd and long. How is that possible? Ok, maybe not everytime, but A LOT. 3rd and 10, and the other team seems to convert. 3rd and 12, and they still convert.

The Vikings did a pretty good job containing Westbrook actually. They just got a beat a couple times and that's what dangerous. We CANNOT get sloppy on Westbrook.

Also, this Desean Jackson guy is quick. Reminds me of Sproles. I don't want him to burn us on special teams. ST is going to be very important!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X