Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.
    I'm glad I stayed away for a few days.....how's everyone doing? []

AG...did you read this story? Oh my gawd...lol

KNICK SLAPPED WITH SEX-HARASS SUIT-GUY DRIVER: EDDY CURRY PUT MOVES ON ME
    [/quote]

Yes I noticed you have been missing LOL...I don't blame you. I have NOT watched ANY ESPN, Francessa, NOTHING. I have stayed away from all sports outlets the last couple of days...

Yes I did hear about that, that's crazy! Looks like there's still leftover bad seeds from the IT era...

He's always been a bum too.....
    [/quote]

LOL..I figured this place would be like a war zone...I was gonna come back next week...but then I was in a bad mood....so I thought I would come here and bust some troll balls. [:P]

I too have been avoiding all things sports related! It'll be better by next week....
    Sucks how the season ended...but I kinda got over it that Sunday night.
    I dunno...I guess a felt it coming. Things seemed off with this team since the Plax shooting..oh well

Curry is crazy! I thought this was a joke a first....what a loon!
    [/quote]

I started getting over it on Monday. You are right, we lost 3/4 games!! Well make it 4/5 now...
    What makes it kinda hard is that the Eagles didn't play all that well either. I even told my friend, this looks like the Giants from back in the days when they couldn't score a TD so it was always FG's.
    I told him, we are not winning this game kicking FG's and that the first team to score a TD is going to win this game. It really could have gone either way, which is why it was a hard game to swallow.

It would have been better if we just got blown out....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]
      I just wanted to make sure you saw this since you mentioned you have stayed away.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1148673.aspx
      [/quote]

Aw.... [:$] []

I'm even getting some loving from Giggles....Should I be scared? [:O]
      [/quote]

Thanks, he's now banned.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]
        I just wanted to make sure you saw this since you mentioned you have stayed away.

[/quote]

[/quote]
        You should be scared. That would be cool if he was banned but I am sure he will be back and countless other like him. This ErnestBass guy is calling for Mike Vick. LMAO. Oh these people man. Anyway. You are our MVP and thanks for everything you do honestly.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          You should be scared. That would be cool if he was banned but I am sure he will be back and countless other like him. This ErnestBass guy is calling for Mike Vick. LMAO. Oh these people man. Anyway. You are our MVP and thanks for everything you do honestly.
          [/quote]

No problemo

People calling for Michael Vick? Lord have mercy......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks, he's now banned.
            [/quote]

LOL

I wonder what new name he will come back as....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
              LOL

I wonder what new name he will come back as....
              [/quote]

Doesn't matter, he's dumb enough to give away who he is using the same avatar!!

Comment

General Sports is the only sane place on these boards right now</P>

Not even touching Smack Talk with a 39 1/2 foot pole</P>

TAGF is ridiculous</P>

This place overreacts to loses in the worst way.</P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ff0000>Chris Simms is a FA, LET'S SIGN HIM! He knows how to throw in the Meadowlands because he grew up in New Jersey!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Reese, you moron, draft Tebow, even though he's staying in college</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Micahel Vick would be a good WR.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Hixon is still a number one</FONT></P>

Comment

I also have not watched ANYthing on NFLN, BSPN etc...</P>

and i haven't dipped into TAGF in weeks now.</P>

Eli is still fine with me, we just needed Plax.</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1152175.aspx</P>

...those were my thoughts in detail more or less...</P>

I DO like how Eli, Brandon &amp; Justin, (as far we know), unanimously called for Plax to return next season as a Jint. (still barring the NY State Prosecutors though).</P>

as for Tebow, i am also a man of faith and totally like his style of play, grit and guts; but we DO NOT need anymore QBs.</P>

i can see Ward being traded for a legit #1 receiver especially if Plax really doesn't return.</P>

Bradshaw and Jacobs could tote the rock. Bradshaw is not really a special teamer IMO. and Ahmad could be given alot of the "Tiki-style" screens and dump-offs.</P>

the season did end in a disappointing way, but i admit i kind of saw it coming...next year is going to be real interesting as i anticiapate both Spags and Gilbride to fly the coop for HC jobs!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i can see Ward being traded for a legit #1 receiver especially if Plax really doesn't return.</p>[/quote]

Yes!! Ward really did a great job for us displaying his RB capabilities, it will only be to out advantage that we can get a good WR for him, or even a really good KR/PR return man.

I honestly believe that both Ward and Bradshaw had good numbers because of BJ. You take him out of the equation and they won't have such good numbers so as long as teams want Ward, we can get something good for him.

If we actually get #17 back, then I would like a scary WR/PR because our ST isn't all that great. And Tyree needs to go back to being our #1 gunner....

We can really make our team dominant next season, I don't know what we should do with AP, he's kinda slow out there...he plays pretty smart football except when he feels like piling on the tackles and doing some delayed hits....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

General Sports is the only sane place on these boards right now</p>

Not even touching Smack Talk with a 39 1/2 foot pole</p>

TAGF is ridiculous</p>

This place overreacts to loses in the worst way.</p>

<font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" color="#ff0000">Chris Simms is a FA, LET'S SIGN HIM! He knows how to throw in the Meadowlands because he grew up in New Jersey!</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Reese, you moron, draft Tebow, even though he's staying in college</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Micahel Vick would be a good WR.</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Hixon is still a number one</font></p>[/quote]

You're better off just staying in this forum for awhile.

Comment

JG, did you hear that the MK show is now 2-7!!! LOL....

Just give me...3...no 4...no 5 hours everyday...just 5 hours everyday....

Comment

Go Cards!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you hear that the MK show is now 2-7!!! LOL....

[/quote]

I heard! He is going to battle with Francesa!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you hear that the MK show is now 2-7!!! LOL....

[/quote]

[/quote]

remember I said last year MK should just replace Mike and Maddog on YES and go 1-6PM!!

I think they should do that, he would have a much better show if you could also watch him on YES.
                              But then YES would have to do some kind of deal with ESPN...that might be a conflict of interest....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you hear that the MK show is now 2-7!!! LOL....

[/quote]

[/quote]

They also have Michelle Beadle on the show now....

<u><h3>About Michelle Beadle</h3></u>

Michelle Beadle joined 1050 ESPN New York in January 2009 as
                                SportsCenter anchor on The Michael Kay Show, weekday afternoons, where
                                she joins the team of Michael Kay, co-host Don La Greca, Creative
                                Director Joey Salvia and Producer Ryan Hurley.

She has had plenty of visibility on the New York sports scene
                                as a versatile on-air personality on the YES Network. Michelle serves
                                as YES' New Jersey Nets sideline reporter and is the host of the
                                network's monthly series "SportsLife, NYC," which debuted in 2008. She
                                was formerly host of YES' "Yankees on Deck" and the network's Emmy
                                Award-winning "Ultimate Road Trip" reality series.

Beadle is the host of People.com's "What You Missed Over the Weekend"
                                feature. She also hosts Major League Baseball Production's magazine
                                show "Cathedrals of the Game," which takes viewers on an inside look at
                                baseball's most historic stadiums. She also served as a feature
                                reporter on the NFL Network.

Earlier, Michelle was a primary host and anchor for College Sports
                                Television (CSTV) including the "#1 College Sports Show" and other CSTV
                                pre- and postgame sports shows.

Beadle got her start as a reporter for the San Antonio Spurs and Fox
                                Sports Net and as a freelance reporter for ESPN's "Titan Games" and CBS
                                Sports.
                                Beadle is a graduate of the University of Texas at San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                                X