• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

JG check your inbox.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG check your inbox.
      [/quote]

got it!

Comment

Hey guys....just got back from my suspension....I logged on today and see I best not post in TAGF or I'll most likely get another one

That last 31:30 of that game still has me sick to my stomach.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Hey guys....just got back from my suspension....I logged on today and see I best not post in TAGF or I'll most likely get another one

That last 31:30 of that game still has me sick to my stomach.
          [/quote]

Nice to have you back bansaw.

Wow... it's weird to see your post and not see an avatar or a cool photo shop sig.

TAGF is a mad house right now, as usual. You missed the best parts

DRAFT TEBOW

I hate Eli

Gilbride sucks

Spags must go

Michael Vick could be a WR for us

I made a free Plaxico Burress thread

Harooni is back to his old ways

More I hate Eli threads

Chris Simms is a FA, this means that we should sign him and make him the starter. He grew up in NJ, so he knows how to throw the ball in the Meadowlands

I'm sure that there was a lot of stuff I missed or ignored.

Didn't know you got banned. What happened?

The whole game still has me sick to my stomach

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

General Sports is the only sane place on these boards right now</p>

Not even touching Smack Talk with a 39 1/2 foot pole</p>

TAGF is ridiculous</p>

This place overreacts to loses in the worst way.</p>

<font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" color="#ff0000">Chris Simms is a FA, LET'S SIGN HIM! He knows how to throw in the Meadowlands because he grew up in New Jersey!</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Reese, you moron, draft Tebow, even though he's staying in college</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Micahel Vick would be a good WR.</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">Hixon is still a number one</font></p>[/quote]

You're better off just staying in this forum for awhile.

[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I've kept my cool, but I swear I'm gonna snap at someone sooner or later...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...TAGF is like a troll convention.

[/quote]
              I just wanted to make sure you saw this since you mentioned you have stayed away.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1148673.aspx
              [/quote]

Aw.... [:$] []

I'm even getting some loving from Giggles....Should I be scared? [:O]
              [/quote]

Thanks, he's now banned.
              [/quote]

Isn't there anything you Mods can do about that creep? Like an IP ban or something?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Isn't there anything you Mods can do about that creep? Like an IP ban or something?
                [/quote]

He uses proxy software that changes his IP so it doesn't matter if we block his IP because it's only temporary until he switches it again.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

He uses proxy software that changes his IP so it doesn't matter if we block his IP because it's only temporary until he switches it again.
                  [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh... damn clown *******!

Maybe someone could find him and throw his computer in the ocean?

Comment

Clearly Giggles is an immature idiot but he has to be kinda smart to do this proxy thing. I wonder how old he is.

Comment

Just to give some perspective on the difference in leagues

the CFL just said they are keeping the salary cap the same as last season....4.2 million....LOL

take my word, I'm not getting a link....lol 4.2 million for a team...

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Just to give some perspective on the difference in leagues

the CFL just said they are keeping the salary cap the same as last season....4.2 million....LOL

take my word, I'm not getting a link....lol 4.2 million for a team...
                        [/quote]

Wow! What about the AFL? I mean they are cancelled for this season right?

Do they laugh at salary caps because they are too broke to even be talking about caps? LOL

Comment

Uh oh, wait for it....."Reese sign TO now!!"

<h1>Cowboys reportedly consider releasing T.O.</h1><h2>After disappointing season, team focusing on improving chemistry</h2>

Comment

AG....can this person be banned/thread deleted??

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1155622/ShowThread.aspx#1155622

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG....can this person be banned/thread deleted??

[/quote]

Let me take a look.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG....can this person be banned/thread deleted??

[/quote]

Let me take a look.
                                [/quote]AG must have banned it because nothing shows up. I haven't been to TAGF since the loss, or in fact for over 4 months or so. IMHO, I don't think Spags will be here next year, and we will be down one of our three headed monster. I don't think Plax will be back. I do think however that with our picks from the Shockey trade, we should be able to make up some of our FA losses. I think the bottom line is that loosing both Osi and Mikey did hurt our D-line alot. We have a lot of heart in our LBr corps, but not a whole lot of speed. Offensively we need to draft a Tackle or hope that whimpy and koets make a move up. Loosing plax hurt us in the return game, Hixon can be a game changer when returning kicks and punts.....

now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

Working...
                                X