Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I've always liked Warner. He's one of the classiest players in the league. I would love to see the guy make a comeback and get another ring.

That, and I can't stand the Eagles.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]haha did you guys see the new NFL LeBron James commercial where he pretends to be a football player? It's pretty funny...

The only thing I don't get is they had fans wearing his "Browns" jersey but it said LeBron in the back instead of James??
      [/quote]

More people know him by his first name. If I said "James is a good player," you might think I mean Will James (or another James). But if I said "LeBron is good," you would know who I mean.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]I've always liked Warner. He's one of the classiest players in the league. I would love to see the guy make a comeback and get another ring.

That, and I can't stand the Eagles.
        [/quote]

Me too, I am soooo rooting for the Cards....who would have thought I would be rooting for a "bird" team....

Comment

WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

The Cards are a really fun team to watch!!!

Fitzgerald is just AMAZING!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

[/quote]

Fitzgerald is the best WR in the league IMO.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Assuming they get to the SB and win it, the SB MVP will either be Warner or Fitz...

I'm not sure if Fitz is a better blocker than Ward though from the Steelers?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Assuming they get to the SB and win it, the SB MVP will either be Warner or Fitz...

[/quote]

Ward is probably the better blocker, but Fitz just makes amazing plays, and catches.
                After watching him in the playoffs, I have no doubt he's the best in the league.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ward is probably the better blocker, but Fitz just makes amazing plays, and catches.
                  After watching him in the playoffs, I have no doubt he's the best in the league.
                  [/quote]

Another TD!! I think Fitz is my favorite WR now!! This kid has hands of glue, got speed and height....wow...

Ok, now, what will it take to bring Fitz to the Giants...LOL...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW WHAT A PLAY!!!

14-3 Cards!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Another TD!! I think Fitz is my favorite WR now!! This kid has hands of glue, got speed and height....wow...

Ok, now, what will it take to bring Fitz to the Giants...LOL...

[/quote]

Great receiver, and he doesn't come with the problems a player like Owens has.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

Great receiver, and he doesn't come with the problems a player like Owens has.
                      [/quote]

He seems to be every bit a TEAM player.

What is his status with the Cards?

Comment

After the 2007 season, he signed a 4 year extension.

So he's locked up for a while, and will probably stay that way.

Comment

Congratulations Kurt Warner and the Cards!!! Thank you!! You made my Sunday....

It's unfortunate our team can't be there, but you will represent the NFL well....

In all honesty, the Cards need to thank their lucky stars that the Eagles beat us because it paved the way for them to the SB.

There is NO chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today....

Comment

I gotta admit...I can sleep easier tonight....

I don't think we can say there is no chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today.......we have to remember...anything can happen in the nfl...just like people thought we had no chance beating the packer up in Green Bay last year or beating the cowboys last year...or beating the Pats

Sometimes the ball bounces your way! []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I gotta admit...I can sleep easier tonight....

I don't think we can say there is no chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today.......we have to remember...anything can happen in the nfl...just like people thought we had no chance beating the packer up in Green Bay last year or beating the cowboys last year...or beating the Pats

Sometimes the ball bounces your way! []
                              [/quote]

I can sleep a lot better....last week both teams sucked and the Eagles won out because they didn't suck as much.....isn't the Cards record in the East like 1 out of 5 wins?

But you're right, any given Sunday so they could have beaten us as well.....

You see the Cards have to win the SB, I cannot fathom the RAVENS winning another SB and neither can I with the Steelers and Big Ben getting ANOTHER ring....

So you have the Cards that are left and Fitz is an amazing WR......and Kurt is just a good guy....

Did you hear Bradshaw asking the crowd if they want Kurt back next season??

You know Matt Leinart is like..."uhh....not me!!! I want to play!!!"

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I can sleep a lot better....last week both teams sucked and the Eagles won out because they didn't suck as much.....isn't the Cards record in the East like 1 out of 5 wins?

But you're right, any given Sunday so they could have beaten us as well.....

You see the Cards have to win the SB, I cannot fathom the RAVENS winning another SB and neither can I with the Steelers and Big Ben getting ANOTHER ring....

So you have the Cards that are left and Fitz is an amazing WR......and Kurt is just a good guy....

Did you hear Bradshaw asking the crowd if they want Kurt back next season??

You know Matt Leinart is like..."uhh....not me!!! I want to play!!!"

[/quote]

Larry Fitzgerald is simply a stud......I would kidnap him for the Giants if they asked me to.....
                                Where is Matt Leinart??

Does this mean we are gonna have some Brenda Warner sightings now.....[:O]

Comment

Working...
                                X