Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

TAGF does look a bit saner!!

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]
    [/quote]

Hey! We have new mods...look at that.... [:P]
    [/quote]

Hahahaha....I see! Place feels better already!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
      [/quote]

TAGF does look a bit saner!!

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]
      [/quote]

Hey! We have new mods...look at that.... [:P]
      [/quote]

Hahahaha....I see! Place feels better already!
      [/quote]

Let's hope all the new Mods keep the trolls away. In a perfect world, all stupid posters would be banned to their own little place where they can post stupid stuff...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....
        [/quote] if ur the cards you GOT to bring Warner back until he can't play anymore, he just got you to the superbowl. Collins, now that is a true dilemma. I mean the running game and defense is what got the Titans to their success, but when forced to throw the ball, KColl did his job. That will be interesting. And I should mention, the PRO BOWL Kerry Collins[/quote]</P>

Yeah , Warner will be back , no doubt about it. He's not showing any signs of age and like you mentioned , he got them to the SB. imo the same is true for Collins. No way Jeff Fisher is going to go back to Vince Young after this year. Leinhart and Young are just going to have wait and learn</P>

Wonder what it would take for the GMen to get Boldin. That blow up he had with the coach last Sunday was just his competitveness showing through , again imo</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....
          [/quote] if ur the cards you GOT to bring Warner back until he can't play anymore, he just got you to the superbowl. Collins, now that is a true dilemma. I mean the running game and defense is what got the Titans to their success, but when forced to throw the ball, KColl did his job. That will be interesting. And I should mention, the PRO BOWL Kerry Collins[/quote]</p>

Yeah , Warner will be back , no doubt about it. He's not showing any signs of age and like you mentioned , he got them to the SB. imo the same is true for Collins. No way Jeff Fisher is going to go back to Vince Young after this year. Leinhart and Young are just going to have wait and learn</p>

Wonder what it would take for the GMen to get Boldin. That blow up he had with the coach last Sunday was just his competitveness showing through , again imo</p>[/quote]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane
            [/quote]

Young has shown he is not capable of dealing with pressure, he's in Tennessee out of all places...

Imagine the NY media? He would NOT be able to handle it.......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

Young has shown he is not capable of dealing with pressure, he's in Tennessee out of all places...

[/quote]

I don't think there are many that can handle the NY media......
              Imagine Rivers here? I could see him getting into a fist fight with Vacchiano or Garafolo.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Imagine Rivers here? I could see him getting into a fist fight with Vacchiano or Garafolo.....
                [/quote]

Rivers would pick a fight with a drunk *** Philly fan, go over to the Dallas sideline to taunt Romo and make him cry (wouldn't mind seeing that...) get into a fight with TO and maybe even get into it with TC... he'd be a terrible fit here

<font color="#ff0000">But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</font>

Comment

Stupid double post...

Comment

RIVERS IS A PUNK!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]RIVERS IS A PUNK!!!!
                      [/quote]

he is. I don't care how good he is.

I personally usually don't mind the guys that are "characters", but to me Rivers just rubs me the wrong way

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rivers would pick a fight with a drunk *** Philly fan, go over to the Dallas sideline to taunt Romo and make him cry (wouldn't mind seeing that...) get into a fight with TO and maybe even get into it with TC... he'd be a terrible fit here

<font color="#ff0000">But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</font>
                        [/quote]
                        <font color="#ff0000">
                        If we had Ben as our QB, he would have won the SB his rookie year, so that would be 4 Super Bowls. </font>

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Mod_C"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>But Ben would be perfect since he's in a second SB. We should have drafted him and then we'd have 3 in a row...</FONT>
                          [/quote]
                          <FONT color=#ff0000>
                          If we had Ben as our QB, he would have won the SB his rookie year, so that would be 4 Super Bowls. </FONT>
                          [/quote]</P>

Oh right. I forgot about that! Thanks! lol...</P>

Comment

...LOL...</P>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</P>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</P>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</P>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</FONT></P>

yeah right.</P>

PS </P>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...LOL...</p>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</p>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</p>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</p>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</p>

<font color="#ff0000">but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</font></p>

yeah right.</p>

PS </p>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</p>[/quote]

Yeah I don't really have anything against Big Ben, he actually doesn't piss me off at all compared to RIVERS.....

I just don't want Big Ben to win too many rings....that's all... []

BB probably wouldn't be too bad of a fit in NY, he is a pretty tough guy....

Flacco could be a one season wonder, don't be shocked if the next 2-3 seasons he fails miserably. Remember, the first year is always somewhat easier because teams don't have tape on you, that's why backups always seem to prosper until you have tape on them...

As for our defense, I thought I was the only one that noticed, how come we were so bad on 3rd downs? Teams would convert no matter how LONG it was....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...LOL...</P>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</P>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</P>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</P>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</FONT></P>

yeah right.</P>

PS </P>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL. Yeah, I didn't like that either. Now that you mention it... people didn't like Eli because he wasn't a firery enough leader... but Flacco is praised for it. Unreal</P>

Ever since Draft Day 2004, the national media is on a mission to make Eli look as bad as possible, there's till a lot of people who still dislike him for sticking up the Chargers, including people on this board</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X