Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="mjg407"]

What the H happened to Jessica Simpson? Did she eat Rhomo?</p>

</p>

[/quote]

I don't know, but she still HOT
    [/quote]</p>

Oh yeahhhhhhh. Maybe a couple of twinkies over the limit but still................</p>[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm...

twinkies.......[/quote]

Noted women’s rights advocate Ashlee Simpson has taken to her myspace to defend her newly fat and unattractive sister. Ashlee says: I
    am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight.
    A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the
    air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling
    to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on
    Fox News.
    All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard.
    Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend?
    I seriously doubt it.
    How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure?
    Now can we focus on the things that really matter.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="mjg407"]

What the H happened to Jessica Simpson? Did she eat Rhomo?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I don't know, but she still HOT
      [/quote]</P>

Oh yeahhhhhhh. Maybe a couple of twinkies over the limit but still................</P>

[/quote] mmmmmmmmm... twinkies.......[/quote]

Noted women’s rights advocate Ashlee Simpson has taken to her myspace to defend her newly fat and unattractive sister. Ashlee says: I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight. A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News.
      All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard.
      Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend?
      I seriously doubt it.
      How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure?
      Now can we focus on the things that really matter.
      [/quote]</P>

You Betcha! Sometime it takes the "Great Minds" of this world ,like Ashlee ,to lets us know where things stand </P>

Comment

anyone else hear about Amani "the GOAT" Toomer possibly not returning next year???</P>

what does this mean? Steve Smith or Manningham or Moss as replacement?</P>

what about a #1 receiver?</P>

questions. i got questions.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I thought we were possibly looking at Antoin Bouldin?

Starbucks is cutting another few hundred stores.... The interest rates from the Fed remains unchanged, but mortgage rates, and credit still remain the same. I dunno

Comment

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="4" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;">This year, taxpayers
            will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program
            that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic
            Stimulus Payment?
            A. It is money that the federal government will send to
            taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
            A.
            From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own
            money?
            A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this
            payment?
            A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a
            high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't
            that stimulating the economy of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
            A. Shut
            up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check
            wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to
            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on
            gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will
            go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase
            fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region>
            (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to
            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase
            useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it
            will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in
            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in
            America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up
            prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are
            the only businesses still in the US.</span></font><font color="navy"><span style="color: navy;"><o></o></span></font></p>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I thought we were possibly looking at Antoin Bouldin?

Starbucks is cutting another few hundred stores.... The interest rates from the Fed remains unchanged, but mortgage rates, and credit still remain the same. I dunno
              [/quote]</P>

anyone notice how this stimulus package incorporates tax breaks for illegals??? LOL. wow.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I thought we were possibly looking at Antoin Bouldin?

[/quote]</p>

anyone notice how this stimulus package incorporates tax breaks for illegals??? LOL. wow.</p>[/quote]

Is there really even a difference anymore between illegals and US citizens?

Comment

Yep, you gotta love tax breaks and refunds for those that don't pay taxes.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
                    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
                    A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
                    A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
                    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
                    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region> (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.</SPAN></FONT><FONT color=navy><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

did we change yet?????</P>

Comment

AG,

you still hang out in here? I almost forgot this thread was in here.. I kept looking for it in the main section.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]AG,

you still hang out in here? I almost forgot this thread was in here.. I kept looking for it in the main section.
                        [/quote]

I am in here everyday!!

Comment

Mostly.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="4" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;">This year, taxpayers
                            will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program
                            that I will explain using the Q and A format:

*** Q. What is an Economic
                            Stimulus Payment?
                            *** A. It is money that the federal government will send to
                            taxpayers.

*** Q. Where will the government get this money?
                            *** A.
                            From taxpayers.

*** Q. So the government is giving me back my own
                            money?
                            *** A. Only a smidgen.

*** Q. What is the purpose of this
                            payment?
                            *** A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a
                            high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

*** Q. But isn't
                            that stimulating the economy of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
                            *** A.* Shut
                            up.

*** Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check
                            wisely:

*** If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to
                            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

*** If you spend it on
                            gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

*** If you purchase a computer it will
                            go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

*** If you purchase
                            fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region>
                            (unless you buy organic).

*** If you buy a car it will go to
                            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

*** If you purchase
                            useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

*** And none of it
                            will help the American economy.

*** We need to keep that money here in
                            <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in
                            America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up
                            prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) and*getting tattoos, since those are
                            the only businesses still in the US.</span></font><font color="navy"><span style="color: navy;"><o></o></span></font></p>[/quote]

we're getting another one?

Could use some help on my credit cards lol which already went to plenty of american businesses
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]AG,

[/quote]

way to cover the boards mr. mod lol

j/p

Comment

my last stimulus check went to my bookies. So hopfully they didn't buy some italian leather couches lol

Comment

Working...
                                X