Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]my last stimulus check went to my bookies. So hopfully they didn't buy some italian leather couches lol[/quote]</P>

hahahaha lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]AG,

you still hang out in here? I almost forgot this thread was in here.. I kept looking for it in the main section.
      [/quote]

way to cover the boards mr. mod lol

j/p[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
        <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
        A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
        A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
        A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
        A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
        A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region> (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.</SPAN></FONT><FONT color=navy><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO...this is like the 3rd time i read it and it's still hilarious.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]
          <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
          A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
          A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
          A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
          A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>?
          A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">India</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Honduras</st1:country-region>, and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Guatemala</st1lace></st1:country-region> (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Taiwan</st1lace></st1:country-region>.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">America</st1lace></st1:country-region>. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, picking up prostitutes, drinking beer (domestic ONLY) andgetting tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.</SPAN></FONT><FONT color=navy><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO...this is like the 3rd time i read it and it's still hilarious.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL , the sad part is so much of itis true</P>

Comment

<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee
            lol, my left knuckles are all skinned and my right butt cheek to a solid shot.

[]

Comment

Get better Bans.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee

[]
                [/quote]

Oh no! Feel better bansaw. [{]

Comment

thanks guys, my neck is killing me now.......

anyways, I've been pulling a Michael Phelps and the pain has subsided some

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html

Comment

[]
                    [/quote]

Get better bansaw!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my neck is killing me now.......

anyways, I've been pulling a Michael Phelps and the pain has subsided some

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html
                      [/quote]

DOPE!!!!

Comment

[]
                        [/quote]

That story just reminded me of 6th grade when it was winter out and my buddy who lived around the block from me would stop by in the morning so we could walk to school.

anyways, I didn't feel like going to school so he after he kept knocking on the door he just left, and I looked out the window and I saw him slip on the sidewalk and fall flat on his face. But he didn't even MOVE after he fell....and I just sat there half awake staring at him not moving on the middle of the sidewalk.

So i said, ok, I will count to 20, if he still doesn't move I will call for help....well after like 15 seconds, he slowly started moving again, got up and left....

The next day I asked him what happened and he said it hurt like F*** and he couldn't move....LOL...

Comment

[]
                          [/quote]
                          Get well soon. <font color="#ff0000">If we put you on the IR does that mean you are still eligible to play? </font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

[]
                            [/quote]
                            Get well soon. <font color="#ff0000">If we put you on the IR does that mean you are still eligible to play? </font>
                            [/quote]lmao
                            hope I can come back for the playoffs photoshop threads

Comment

<h1>Phelps admits 'regrettable' behavior </h1><h2>Olympic great acknowledges 'bad judgment' after bong picture published</h2>
                              TAMPA, Fla. - Olympic great Michael Phelps has
                              acknowledged "regrettable" behavior and "bad judgment" after a photo in
                              a British newspaper showed him smoking marijuana.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>In
                              a statement released to The Associated Press, the swimmer who won a
                              record eight gold medals at the Beijing Games conceded the authenticity
                              of the exclusive picture published Sunday by the tabloid News of the
                              World.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Phelps
                              said: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad
                              judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the
                              pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner
                              people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my
                              fans and the public it will not happen again."</p>

Comment

So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

Comment

Working...
                                X