X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Phelps admits 'regrettable' behavior </h1>
    [/quote]
    What other 8 time gold medalist hasn't smoked a little weed? I find it more impressive he can do that and still beats everyone. Maybe that is how he trains his lungs. At least he is doing it in style, Nice Watch!!!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4">bansaw may need to go on the IR</font>

holy crap, I just went out to get some milk and stepped on some ice at the top of the veranda and went down 4 concrete steps...left leg twisted behind me....think I buggered my knee
      lol, my left knuckles are all skinned and my right butt cheek to a solid shot.

[]
      [/quote]
      Get well soon. <font color="#ff0000">If we put you on the IR does that mean you are still eligible to play? </font>
      [/quote]lmao
      hope I can come back for the playoffs photoshop threads
      [/quote]
      You feeling any better today or still hatin it? Did your kids laugh at you?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

How can one person get so fat so fast? She was just skinny awhile ago when they showed her at one of the cowboys games...how can she get so fat!!!

Comment

GET WELL SOON BANSAW !!!!!</P>

even though i "adopted" the steelers to win and in spite of liking coach tomlin; i could have cared less about yesterday's game.</P>

if it ain't Big Blue, who really gives a *Bleep*</P>

guess there's next year....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

How can one person get so fat so fast? She was just skinny awhile ago when they showed her at one of the cowboys games...how can she get so fat!!!

[/quote]

That pic is hilarious

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my neck is killing me now.......

anyways, I've been pulling a Michael Phelps and the pain has subsided some

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html
              [/quote]

feeel better bro

what kind of scuuuumbag cop would take him down. American legend, its just some pot...

i hate people
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

[/quote]that Kirsty Alleys body

doctored Dumbo's ear too...lol

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You guys got me confused with this photo stuff.........................was it a couple of twinkies or a case?</P>

Hope you're OK Bansaw............been iced a few times ..............Get well soon</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]So much for London 2012 Phelps IOC will not be amused

in other news...

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha I see...oh that Kirstie, she was sooo good back on Cheers....now she's just scary....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]AG,

you still hang out in here? I almost forgot this thread was in here.. I kept looking for it in the main section.
                      [/quote]

I am in here everyday!!
                      [/quote]

You mean every second! This is like your home!

Comment

I hope one day we hire a good DC with NO HCing aspirations. Jim Johnson and LaBeau are sick for their respective teams!

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]I hope one day we hire a good DC with NO HCing aspirations. Jim Johnson and LaBeau are sick for their respective teams!
                          [/quote]</P>

you ain't lying....i totally agree with you! would you prefer "lifelong 4-3 or 3-4" ?</P>

i like tradition so i'd prefer the 4-3</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

thanks guys, it was my knee I was most worried about but it feels fine now, my back and neck are killing me though...lol when did I get old??

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, it was my knee I was most worried about but it feels fine now, my back and neck are killing me though...lol when did I get old??
                              [/quote]

Tigerbalm bansaw!

When I walk down the stairs...I now hear crackling......[]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, it was my knee I was most worried about but it feels fine now, my back and neck are killing me though...lol when did I get old??
                                [/quote]

get the percs my man
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X