Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks mjg, I'm doing good...much better than I expected

and they couldn't have come up with a more appropriate name for Britneys tour...LOL The Circus...LOL
    [/quote]</p>

*</p>

quit being a wussy</p>

*</p>

ur fine</p>

*[/quote]thought that said as much
    </p>[/quote]

i'm runnin out to the store, u need tampons?

[]
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[][/quote]

hahaha....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]I hope one day we hire a good DC with NO HCing aspirations. Jim Johnson and LaBeau are sick for their respective teams!
        [/quote]

I know right.
        [/quote]

I really hope we do.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[][/quote]

hahaha....
          [/quote]Ouch

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'm runnin out to the store, u need tampons? [][/quote]

hahaha....
            [/quote]Ouch[/quote]</P>

Well , I guess you can squeeze onlyso much out of that sympathy card LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'm runnin out to the store, u need tampons? [][/quote]

hahaha....
              [/quote]Ouch[/quote]</P>

Well , I guess you can squeeze only*so much out of that sympathy card** *LOL</P>[/quote]

haha banny knows im playin, thats my boy blue
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

hahaha....
                [/quote]Ouch[/quote]</P>

Well , I guess you can squeeze onlyso much out of that sympathy card LOL</P>

[/quote] haha banny knows im playin, thats my boy blue[/quote]</P>

I know LOL........we both want him to get better</P>

You original quote was FUNNY though</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[][/quote]

hahaha....
                  [/quote]Ouch[/quote]

Ouch is right.

Comment

It’s a crazy slow day in the sports world, so I thought I’d share this fun little tale of whimsy and pigeon-smuggling.
                    <blockquote>

An Australian traveler was caught with two live pigeons
                    stuffed in his pants following a trip to the Middle East, customs
                    officials said Tuesday. The 23-year-old man was searched after
                    authorities discovered two eggs in a vitamin container in his luggage…</p>

They found the pigeons wrapped in padded envelopes and held to each
                    of the man’s legs with a pair of tights, according to a statement
                    released by the agency. Officials also seized seeds in his money belt and an undeclared eggplant.</p></blockquote>

Oh yeah. You can’t let those eggplants loose in Australia. They have no natural enemies there.</p>

This is just one of those stories where no amount of information can
                    ever satisfy everything I want to know. Why pigeons? Why from the
                    Middle East? Does Australia not have pigeons? How do you survive a
                    ten-hour flight with pigeons strapped to your calves? And did the
                    authorities also seize the bear pelt on this guy’s legs?</p>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]It’s a crazy slow day in the sports world, so I thought I’d share this fun little tale of whimsy and pigeon-smuggling.
                      <BLOCKQUOTE>

An Australian traveler was caught with two live pigeons stuffed in his pants following a trip to the Middle East, customs officials said Tuesday. The 23-year-old man was searched after authorities discovered two eggs in a vitamin container in his luggage…</P>

They found the pigeons wrapped in padded envelopes and held to each of the man’s legs with a pair of tights, according to a statement released by the agency. Officials also seized seeds in his money belt and an undeclared eggplant.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah. You can’t let those eggplants loose in Australia. They have no natural enemies there.</P>

This is just one of those stories where no amount of information can ever satisfy everything I want to know. Why pigeons? Why from the Middle East? Does Australia not have pigeons? How do you survive a ten-hour flight with pigeons strapped to your calves? And did the authorities also seize the bear pelt on this guy’s legs?</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>...I just want to know what vitamins were they? FLinstone Chewables? Men's One-A-Day? Bayer? GNC? details people, details.</FONT></P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Memorial fly by from Tuesday....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Memorial fly by from Tuesday....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Great pic...................Who was the memorial for ?</P>

Comment

what plane is that?

I Simpsonized an Eli pic, is his hair wrong?

also thanks Matt but I'm fine, I go with...

Comment

Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
                                [/quote] [Y]

Comment

Working...
                                X