Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
    [/quote]

Did something happen to your CEO?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
      [/quote]

[/quote]Had brain cancer last year. Operated and removed the tumor. They found a tumor 2 weeks ago that wrapped itself around his spine. Died of complications.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
        [/quote]

[/quote]Had brain cancer last year. Operated and removed the tumor. They found a tumor 2 weeks ago that wrapped itself around his spine. Died of complications.
        [/quote]

Wow, sorry to hear that, isn't he the owner too?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          Sad story. Makes me thankful for my health and family. My daughter is in my avatar. I want to be here for her for a long time and cancer doesn't forgive. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            Sad story. Makes me thankful for my health and family. My daughter is in my avatar. I want to be here for her for a long time and cancer doesn't forgive. Sorry for your loss.
            [/quote]

Very true. Nothing about life is guaranteed and I think we all forget that. We are not owed anything.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
              the majority owner is now the CEO. We just laid off 26 folks last week. Massive changes happening.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
                the majority owner is now the CEO. We just laid off 26 folks last week. Massive changes happening.
                [/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</P>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</P>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]part owner,
                  [/quote]

WOW! That's a lot....please keep me posted...

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</p>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</p>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</p>[/quote]

It truly is an economic pearl harbor. EVERYDAY there are tons of people getting laid off, this country has never seen anything like this before...very scary, I don't even want to talk about it....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Memorial for our CEO. I was flying the plane.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
                      [/quote]</p>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</p>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</p>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</p>[/quote]P-3 converted for aerial firefighting. We were laying off because we grew too fast and were no longer investing in the corps competency of the company.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]part owner,
                        [/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear about your CEO......................Lets us all know to appreciate every day</P>

The layoffs are scary , it's happening everywhere , I had to let 2 guys go 3 weeks ago. I'll bring them back as soon as I can. I hated doing it</P>

What type of plane were you flying in the picture?</P>

[/quote]P-3 converted for aerial firefighting. We were laying off because we grew too fast and were no longer investing in the corps competency of the company.
                        [/quote]</P>

I went back and reviewed about the 14th street bridge incident after you said there was no comparison. Absolutely right. No comparison................Still , Capt. Sully and Crewdid one helluva job on the Hudson , cool as a cucumber. You probaly know but he's on "60 minutes" this Sunday</P>

You go the banks these days for abridge loanfor a smallbusiness and they treat you like a persona nongrata. Well.............it has to get better</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

You go the banks these days for abridge loanfor a smallbusiness and they treat you like a persona nongrata. Well.............it has to get better</p>[/quote]

I still see these financial investment commercials talking about how they are the professionals and it just makes me shake my head. Talking about the downturn in the economy and how they can help. Yeah right!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

You go the banks these days for abridge loanfor a smallbusiness and they treat you like a persona nongrata. Well.............it has to get better</P>

[/quote]

I still see these financial investment commercials talking about how they are the professionals and it just makes me shake my head. Talking about the downturn in the economy and how they can help. Yeah right!!!
                            [/quote]</P>

I want see some of this"transparency" we all keep hearing about. After all , it is "our" money.</P>

It's about time the "Gordon ["greed is good"]Gecko's of this worldhad to answer to us</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

You go the banks these days for abridge loanfor a smallbusiness and they treat you like a persona nongrata. Well.............it has to get better</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I want see some of this"transparency" we all keep hearing about. After all , it is "our" money.</p>

It's about time the "Gordon ["greed is good"]Gecko's of this worldhad to answer to us</p>[/quote]

We're not going to see it. There's no transparency. And hypocrisy is at it's best...

Buy gold(actually it's too late now), save your money and lock your doors....

Comment

<div class="imageBoxFull">

<span class="caption"> Grand Rapids Press</span>

</div>

Jessica Simpson, who's been getting flak for gaining weight, really does appear to have the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Simpson had a near meltdown Thursday as she opened for Rascal Flatts
                                in Grand Rapids Michigan. The singer fought back tears, forgot the
                                words to lyrics and mumbled her way through a bizarre 38-minute set of
                                songs.
                                </p>

Almost from the opening song of "These Boots are Made for Walking,"
                                Simpson fought with her ear monitors, constantly trying to keep them in
                                place, suggesting she was having difficulty hearing herself.
                                </p>

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hisozGn2QlY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hisozGn2QlY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></object></p>

At one point, she had her seven-piece band stop, then start over, during the up-tempo "Pray Out Loud."</p>

After that, she forgot the lyrics to her single "Come on Over," causing her to apologize to the audience.</p>

Things got so bad that, while introducing her closing song, "Do You
                                Know," the singer said there have been times when she felt like walking
                                off the stage -- "like tonight."
                                </p>

At the end of the song, she thanked her band for "having her back."
                                And it looked as if she was wiping away tears as she walked off the
                                stage.
                                </p>

So what caused Jessica's meltdown? It probably didn't help that boyfriend Tony Romo missed his flight to Grand Rapids.</p>

Simpson is scheduled to perform in Champaign Illinois today

Comment

Working...
                                X