Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]

So glad we spent over $2 million on security for a 6 hour trip........

[/quote]
    That is chump change compared to the inauguration. lol.

Comment

I was just listening to Sirius and they were talking about something called Pico Technologies. They put a little chip in your laptop, Iphone or even Ipods. Then is project the video on the wall so you all don't have to huddle around or whatever to watch a video.

Comment

Someone leaked a pic of Rihanna and the LAPD is pissed. I can't believe this happened. Chris Brown is a piece of ****. I would never hit a woman. Worse she still talks to him and wishes all this was not happening to him. Here is the pic if anyone wants to see. It is graphic makes me feel horrible for her.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/20/rihann...-face-beating/

Comment

Chris Brown, lol, what a joke.

Like i said before, he'll be doing hooks for dirty south rap now..
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<FONT size=5>Chris Brown, lol, what a joke</FONT>. Like i said before, he'll be doing hooks for dirty south rap now..[/quote]</P>

Music in the 21st century, lol, what a joke</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]124 mil i think i heard for those marine ones. Those are the new president helicopters that they are going to have all over the country right?[/quote]
              That's about right. The plane I used to fly in the Navy was 65 million back in the day.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]124 mil i think i heard for those marine ones. Those are the new president helicopters that they are going to have all over the country right?[/quote]
                That's about right.* The plane I used to fly in the Navy was 65 million back in the day.
                [/quote]

its absolutely ridiculous to have that many of them. I'm sorry. 4 Billion dollars for helicopters, that are so expensive because they can survive nuclear blasts and the president can survive?

Well let me just say this. If we get nuked, our president will be the last one that deserves to survive
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

yo yo yo!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yo yo yo!
                    [/quote]

<font size="6">YO ADRIAN!</font>

Comment

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I was just listening to Sirius and they were talking about something called Pico Technologies. They put a little chip in your laptop, Iphone or even Ipods. Then is project the video on the wall so you all don't have to huddle around or whatever to watch a video.

[/quote]

Wow that is pretty hot. I wonder what the resolution is like...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]124 mil i think i heard for those marine ones. Those are the new president helicopters that they are going to have all over the country right?[/quote]
                          That's about right. The plane I used to fly in the Navy was 65 million back in the day.
                          [/quote]

its absolutely ridiculous to have that many of them. I'm sorry. 4 Billion dollars for helicopters, that are so expensive because they can survive nuclear blasts and the president can survive?

Well let me just say this. If we get nuked, our president will be the last one that deserves to survive[/quote]

LOL.....I wonder what other leaders of countries feel like, they don't have all these toys our President has.....I'm sure they are all jealous but at least they don't have to foot the bill.....

i don't think marine one has anything that is all that advanced....it seems air force one, and the Beast are the two expensive toys....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]124 mil i think i heard for those marine ones. Those are the new president helicopters that they are going to have all over the country right?[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Well let me just say this. If we get nuked, our president will be the last one that deserves to survive[/quote]

LOL.....I wonder what other leaders of countries feel like, they don't have all these toys our President has.....I'm sure they are all jealous but at least they don't have to foot the bill.....

i don't think marine one has anything that is all that advanced....it seems air force one, and the Beast are the two expensive toys....
                            [/quote]lol, few years back a guy broke into the Prime Ministers house and made it to the bedroom door before his wife heard a noise and saw the guy with a knife putting on a glove. She locked the doors and woke Cretien up. Buddy broke a side door window to gain access...lol a leader of a country and a simple B&amp;E works....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]lol, few years back a guy broke into the Prime Ministers house and made it to the bedroom door before his wife heard a noise and saw the guy with a knife putting on a glove. She locked the doors and woke Cretien up. Buddy broke a side door window to gain access...lol a leader of a country and a simple B&amp;E works....
                              [/quote]

Wow, you just look at the White House and you can see snipers on the roof.

I wonder if it is remotely even possible for someone to get close to the white house front door.

the more we add layers of protection, the more curious you are if they can be bypassed. you bring the attention to yourself...

I mean the Beast has built in oxygen and self healing gas tank if it gets punctured. makes you wonder
                              if it can really work in a dangerous situation....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]lol, few years back a guy broke into the Prime Ministers house and made it to the bedroom door before his wife heard a noise and saw the guy with a knife putting on a glove. She locked the doors and woke Cretien up. Buddy broke a side door window to gain access...lol a leader of a country and a simple B&amp;E works....
                                [/quote]

Wow, you just look at the White House and you can see snipers on the roof.

I wonder if it is remotely even possible for someone to get close to the white house front door.

the more we add layers of protection, the more curious you are if they can be bypassed. you bring the attention to yourself...

I mean the Beast has built in oxygen and self healing gas tank if it gets punctured. makes you wonder
                                if it can really work in a dangerous situation....
                                [/quote]the moment someone crashes the internet we'll find out

Comment

Working...
                                X