Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
    [/quote]

POTUS will be on Air Force one you better believe it...but winds would knock us out....

The best place to be is in space on the space shuttle watching all of mankind disappear...

and you won't be able to land your shuttle because the runway would be destroyed....
    [/quote]<pre>Ground control to Major Tom:
    Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong.
    Can you hear me Major Tom?
    Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you ...

Here am I floating round my tin can, far above the moon
    Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

</pre>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]I wonder if they'd tell us if a meteor was coming right at us? I guess with 24 hour news there'd be no way to keep it quiet but the pandemonium would be awful....unless you owned a cable news station then it would be amazing.

who knows...I think I'll just shave all the hair off my body, get some beers and watch it unfold on CNN
      [/quote]

Did you watch the 2012 trailer link? They said that the gov't wouldn't tell you...

And I believe that...what's the point? It will just cause major chaos....even if they say it within 24 hours...

<font color="#0000ff">You can't even force marshall law because the soldiers/officials will want to spend the last 24 hours with their families....

It would just hit us, it would just be lights out with no warning UNLESS an amatuer astronomer sees it and says something...</font>

Then right before we get hit, they will reveal who killed JFK and that UFO's exist...

[/quote]
      Ok, now you are getting me a little worried. Ahhh that would suck. Thanks alot AG.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Is this you BB4417?

[/quote]
        Good try LT. Really it was. Not the same effect though.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
          [/quote]</P>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</P>

Comment

Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
            I think my uterus cried in horror while I was looking at her picture....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Is this you BB4417?

[/quote]
              Good try LT. Really it was. Not the same effect though.
              [/quote]

Yeah, I know... I just had to do something to get back at you.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
                [/quote]

POTUS will be on Air Force one you better believe it...but winds would knock us out....

The best place to be is in space on the space shuttle watching all of mankind disappear...

and you won't be able to land your shuttle because the runway would be destroyed....
                [/quote]<pre>Ground control to Major Tom:
                Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong.
                Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you ...

Here am I floating round my tin can, far above the moon
                Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

</pre>[/quote]

Let's pray UFO's exist and they can save us...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
                  [/quote]

No I didn't and I don't want to. I can't even imagine....

Wait... I can.... VERY BAD MENTAL IMAGE.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
                    [/quote]

they are talking about this right now on foxnews, she replied about the adult movie...

she said this and I kid you not....."what? I can't do an adult movie now, I still have baby fat..."

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe we can talk mjg into getting a plane that day, we'll all meet and stay in the air as long as we can
                      [/quote]</p>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</p>[/quote]

yeah, you are talking about Cheyenne Mountain.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
                        [/quote]

No I didn't and I don't want to. I can't even imagine....

Wait... I can.... VERY BAD MENTAL IMAGE.
                        [/quote]

See....now...I have to post it! [6]

Oh my Jebus...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Well , they do have that man made cave somewhere out in like Nevada for military personal. Maybe they will set aside a small portion for Giant MB members.If there reading this please feel free to contact us. I hope it does'nt go by post counts [ I'm agoner for sure].</p>[/quote]

yeah, you are talking about Cheyenne Mountain or Area 51?
                          [/quote]

Comment

well if the film gets made lets hope she didn't have all 14 kids naturally or if she did lets hope its not filmed in HD....LOL

LOL that just about does it for me tonight []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
                              [/quote]

they are talking about this right now on foxnews, she replied about the adult movie...

she said this and I kid you not....."what? I can't do an adult movie now, I still have baby fat..."
                              [/quote]

that lady is livin la vida loca

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                Ok, now you are getting me a little worried. Ahhh that would suck. Thanks alot AG.
                                [/quote]

it's all good, just enjoy the fireworks.....

Comment

Working...
                                X