Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
    [/quote]

No, what did he say?
    [/quote]

Well I don't know if he was taking a shot at Jeter or not, it really doesn't matter because enough people hate him already that they will say it's a shot at DJ....

Rodriguez caused a stir after playing for the Dominican Republic on
    Tuesday, saying he would like to see Mets shortstop Jose Reyes at the
    top of the Yankees batting order.

I wish he was leading off on our team and playing on our team, Rodriguez said.

Jeter's response was:

Jeter worked out at Steinbrenner Field before leaving to join the United States for a game Wednesday against Toronto.

Ive got nothing to say, man, Jeter said.

[/quote]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's in enough **** already, and he says that? He needs to shut up.

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is. All he said is he wished Reyes was leading off for them. It was not a slight against Jeter. I am sure Kobe would love to have Deron Williams or Chris Paul instead of Derek Fisher. I am not comparing the two just saying.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't see what the big deal is. All he said is he wished Reyes was leading off for them. It was not a slight against Jeter. I am sure Kobe would love to have Deron Williams or Chris Paul instead of Derek Fisher. I am not comparing the two just saying.[/quote]

But he didn't have to say that, Reye's isn't all that great, he's like Cano, his noggin isn't all there....

DJ's a smart and solid/clutch player. But anyways, the point is, I think he said it because DJ was the only player not to come out and fully support A-Rod a couple weeks ago...

It doesn't matter if it didn't mean anything, it's ammo for people who love to hate on A-Rod and he just gave them more ammo...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
          [/quote]

No, what did he say?
          [/quote]

Well I don't know if he was taking a shot at Jeter or not, it really doesn't matter because enough people hate him already that they will say it's a shot at DJ....

Rodriguez caused a stir after playing for the Dominican Republic on
          Tuesday, saying he would like to see Mets shortstop Jose Reyes at the
          top of the Yankees batting order.

I wish he was leading off on our team and playing on our team, Rodriguez said.

Jeter's response was:

Jeter worked out at Steinbrenner Field before leaving to join the United States for a game Wednesday against Toronto.

Ive got nothing to say, man, Jeter said.

[/quote]

Honestly...the quote from Alex is not bad.....
          I don't think he was taking a shot at Jeter(or actually technically Damon...since he is our lead off batter)....he was just trying to complement Reyes......and after the fact realized that it might come across as him taking a shot at Jeter(that was why he had that blurb afterwards that it was not a shot at Jeter).

The man just needs to not speak. Because no matter what he says...it becomes a mess somehow.

I think Curry pretty much nails it:

<h2 class="entry-title">A-Rods Praise for Reyes Not Criticism of Jeter</h2>

Comment

More ammo. When he starts hitting HR's no one will care anymore.

Comment

What the **** is Obama doing?

2 million bucks to study grape genetics?

What is he gonna do? Find a way to make money out of grapes to save the economy.

Oy.

Comment

LOL imploding

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What the **** is Obama doing?

What is he gonna do? Find a way to make money out of grapes to save the economy.

Oy.
                  [/quote]
                  Makes more wine so people get drunk and forget

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What the **** is Obama doing?

Oy.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

I think he also is spending millions to study horse and cow ****.

Comment

If someone can find a link on that, that would be great.

I can't believe I voted for this.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What the **** is Obama doing?

Oy.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0908225153.htm
                          http://www.extension.org/pages/Value...rgy_Generation
                          http://www.seco.cpa.state.tx.us/re_biomass-manure.htm

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What the **** is Obama doing?

Oy.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0908225153.htm
                            http://www.extension.org/pages/Value...rgy_Generation
                            http://www.seco.cpa.state.tx.us/re_biomass-manure.htm

[/quote]

Thanks bansaw

Unreal

Comment

I watched that Slumdog Millionaire online the other day. Anyone else seen it?

No way that could be picture of the year......
                              unless .....

Hollywood might get a bunch of new money from India by giving it. Has to be the reason, movie was a 7/10 tops

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

Comment

Working...
                                X