Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.
    [/quote]
    No ****. Honestly right? It is nice that you are a great father. You talk about your girls often. I like that.

I have a 2 year old daughter and there is nothing like a little girl and her Daddy. I love her so much.
    [/quote]you do some different things when you have girls.

today we walked over to the plaza...only a block, on a pretty busy street.

well my youngest starts doing this kick your legs out front type skipping, got her older sis and I laughing...then my oldest starts...then they egg me on. So there I am skipping like a moron with them on a busy street. At first I was embarrassed then I thought they'd remember it as fun and a big laugh, the motorist thinking I'm some fruitcake will forget me in 10 minutes.

What I found the strangest part about being a dad was when you'd see something on the TV where a kid is sick or hurt and I always get upset...before I was a dad I never gave it a second thought
    [/quote]
    I can picture it now. I am sure you guys were having a great time. It is no thing to embarrass yourself when it is for your kids. I act like a dork all the time. They will remember that for a while I am sure.

Funny you say that about getting upset. Having a kid made me way more emotional to. When your own kid is sick or hurt is bad enough. You want to help them so bad. I would never get sad or anything like that and every now and then something will get me. I read a story from Bill Simmons about how his Golden Retriever died and I was almost crying at my desk at work. It took everything I had to pull it together.
    [/quote]

I read that story too about Simmons dog. I was crying when it was over. The next morning I gave my dog a big hug.

Comment

What is this thread and why is it so long and whos the Asian

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]What is this thread and why is it so long and whos the Asian[/quote]

don't know who he/she is....but we all just keep chatting away anyways..... [:O]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
          <h1>Indian doctors save boy impaled on iron rod</h1>

[img][/img]
          <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview">
          http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview</a>

[/quote]

Jebus ******
          [/quote]</p>

Where is the blood?</p>[/quote]on the inside. bet it gushed when they pulled it out. why in first aid you never remove an object thats punctured someone
          [/quote]

Yeah it looks like he's already at the hospital so I'm sure they cleaned out the blood on the outside. You can see some link around the punctured area....

It's amazing though how when you get a quick sharp cut, you don't bleed right away. As if your body is in shock...then after say 20 seconds, all the blood starts gushing out...

Comment

So my cell phone lost its charge and powered down.

I'm bad for leaving my charger plugged in the wall when not in use, but I do anyways. Its only a Pay as You Go phone, I'm not interested in paying for a contract when I pay for a home phone.

So I go to recharge it and nothing happens. Take battery out for a while, put it back in, plug charger into phone, still nothing happens. Its a very cheap model so I'm mad but okay with it dieing so soon only paying $40 for it. So I take the battery to the electronics store to replace it...guy says go to your carriers store, which is across the street in the mall. She tells me a new battery is $79.95. The electronics store had the whole phone on sale for $35, so I leave in a huff and drive back to the other store and buy a new phone.

I get home and unpack it, put battery in and it doesn't charge.

Charger was unplugged....can you believe I wasted $40 on a new phone without checking to see if the charger was plugged in....un****ingbelievable. I've decided to drink heavily to erase the stupidity of my actions

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]So my cell phone lost its charge and powered down.

I'm bad for leaving my charger plugged in the wall when not in use, but I do anyways. Its only a Pay as You Go phone, I'm not interested in paying for a contract when I pay for a home phone.

So I go to recharge it and nothing happens. Take battery out for a while, put it back in, plug charger into phone, still nothing happens. Its a very cheap model so I'm mad but okay with it dieing so soon only paying $40 for it. So I take the battery to the electronics store to replace it...guy says go to your carriers store, which is across the street in the mall. She tells me a new battery is $79.95. The electronics store had the whole phone on sale for $35, so I leave in a huff and drive back to the other store and buy a new phone.

Charger was unplugged....can you believe I wasted $40 on a new phone without checking to see if the charger was plugged in....un****ingbelievable. I've decided to drink heavily to erase the stupidity of my actions
              [/quote]

haha, hey it happens...

Comment

just saw the Wrestler Test died.

I'm no wrestling fan but hung out with him a few times, was a real cool guy...f'ing huge. One time Trish Stratus was there too []

RIP guy

Comment

[/quote]

Oopsie....[:$]

Comment

[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]What is this thread and why is it so long and whos the Asian[/quote]

don't know who he/she is....but we all just keep chatting away anyways..... [:O]
                      [/quote]

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Comment

<font size="5">Iraqi shot dead attempting goal</font>

BAGHDAD -- Police say an Iraqi soccer player has been shot dead just as
                        he was about to kick what could have been the tying goal in a weekend
                        game south of Baghdad.

Police Maj. Muthanna Khalid says a striker
                        from the Buhairat amateur team was facing only the goalie during a
                        Sunday match in Hillah when a supporter of the rival Sinjar club shot
                        him in the head in the final minute of play.</p>

Sinjar was leading 1-0 when the shooting occurred. Khalid said a spectator was arrested.</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=5>Iraqi shot dead attempting goal</FONT>

BAGHDAD -- Police say an Iraqi soccer player has been shot dead just as he was about to kick what could have been the tying goal in a weekend game south of Baghdad.

Police Maj. Muthanna Khalid says a striker from the Buhairat amateur team was facing only the goalie during a Sunday match in Hillah when a supporter of the rival Sinjar club shot him in the head in the final minute of play.</P>

Sinjar was leading 1-0 when the shooting occurred. Khalid said a spectator was arrested.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Soccer overseas is one crazy sport as far as the fans are concerned. One thing to root for your team another when violence is used to convey fanaticism. Unfortunately in soccer it seems to happen all to often.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="5">Iraqi shot dead attempting goal</font>

BAGHDAD -- Police say an Iraqi soccer player has been shot dead just as he was about to kick what could have been the tying goal in a weekend game south of Baghdad.

Police Maj. Muthanna Khalid says a striker from the Buhairat amateur team was facing only the goalie during a Sunday match in Hillah when a supporter of the rival Sinjar club shot him in the head in the final minute of play.</p>

Sinjar was leading 1-0 when the shooting occurred. Khalid said a spectator was arrested.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Soccer overseas is one crazy sport as far as the fans are concerned. One thing to root for your team another when violence is used to convey fanaticism. Unfortunately in soccer it seems to happen all to often.</p>[/quote]

Agreed. Soccer fans are crazy. It's just a GAME....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=5>Iraqi shot dead attempting goal</FONT>

Police Maj. Muthanna Khalid says a striker from the Buhairat amateur team was facing only the goalie during a Sunday match in Hillah when a supporter of the rival Sinjar club shot him in the head in the final minute of play.</P>

Sinjar was leading 1-0 when the shooting occurred. Khalid said a spectator was arrested.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Soccer overseas is one crazy sport as far as the fans are concerned. One thing to root for your team another when violence is used to convey fanaticism. Unfortunately in soccer it seems to happen all to often.</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. Soccer fans are crazy. It's just a GAME....

[/quote]</P>

Sounds like some Eagle fans down here in South Jersey. That is why I won't take my 6 year old son to a Eagles/Giants game, even though I only live 20 minutes away from the linc.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]What is this thread and why is it so long and whos the Asian[/quote]

[/quote]

i hear the Asian Giant is part sasquatch, part coyote, part chipmunk.

with a sprinkle of oak tree for orneryness.

LOL @ Bansaw's cell phone predictment.

RIP Test, the mid-eighties thru the Rock and Stone Cold era was quite entertaining.

but when the WCW and ECW got absorbed by Jim McRoids...meh !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X