Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

y do u ppl cre if ppl use ppr grmmr and splling on a mssg brd wat iz de pnt of dat?
    [/quote]

What's sad is that I can actually understand that!

Comment

hey folks, this is not a republican or democrat issue, this is a corruption issue. Below are the names of individuals that were paid by AIG....yeah, the same people screaming about how wrong AIG is, well, they are part of the problem, including our beloved President...

Dodd, Chris (D-CT) $103,100

Obama, Barack (D-IL) $101,332

McCain, John (R-AZ) $59,499

Clinton, Hillary (D-NY) $35,965

Baucus, Max (D-MT) $24,750

Romney, Mitt (R) $20,850

Biden, Joseph R Jr (D-DE) $19,975

Larson, John B (D-CT) $19,750

Sununu, John E (R-NH) $18,500

Giuliani, Rudolph W (R) $13,200

Kanjorski, Paul E (D-PA) $12,000

Durbin, **** (D-IL) $11,000

Perlmutter, Edwin G (D-CO) $10,500

Obama was just asked point blank about his $100,000 AIG donation, and completely ducked the question by takling about Giethner.

Bloomberg Radio @12:45pm NY Time.
      Ohhh we the PEOPLE are fuming over this, "Change we can believe in" krap!!!

Comment

Washington is pay to play, always has been, always will be. Last administration, Halliburton mysteriouly got all of the governement contracts in Iraq... Cheney used to be CEO. Until we vote some average joes in office then none of this krap will change. But average joes cannot raise enough money... again, pay to play.

Comment

[quote user="ActionBrown"]Washington is pay to play, always has been, always will be. Last administration, Halliburton mysteriouly got all of the governement contracts in Iraq... Cheney used to be CEO. Until we vote some average joes in office then none of this krap will change. But average joes cannot raise enough money... again, pay to play.[/quote]

That is correct, it is a vicious cycle of corruption.

Smile to the public, waive, nod, smile, while making backdoor deals.....the average joe doesn't have
          a chance in Washington....

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]I found a trend.. Watch some of the threads new users start with less than 5,000 posts. It's interesting!
            [/quote]

Yeah, I've noticed that too.
            [/quote]

LOL. Yeah some of the dumbest threads and created by people with less than 5,000 posts. When you see a thread that is lame, go check out the original thread starter, and check the post count. I been doing that for a month now, and there really is a trend.
            [/quote]

That's one of the features that really dates this board. New boards don't allow newbies to even make a post until they have at least 100 replies.....just another layer to thwart off trolls.....
            [/quote]

The more I have been observing this trend the more I think those boards got the right idea. Watch those threads that basically say. Eli for Cutler? Or Let's trade up for Crabtree? or threads like that. First thing I do is check the member and post count, and from my experience all less than 5K in post count, even if that high. Alot of them are still less than 2K. I find we rarely, for the most part, see idiotic threads started by experienced members on this board.
            [/quote]</P>

Except for me , right? SMS. JK A lot of the threads are repetitive whether some realize or not. Same thread with different angle on them. May be it's the time of year? Not sure. Have'nt been around long enough to say if thats a fair statement on my part.</P>

[/quote]

Well I am just saying in general, that the people who tend to post stupid stuff, for a lack of a better word, are people with less than 5,000 posts. Alot of new people seem to post just non sense stuff. I don't know why that is, but I been consistently observing this trend on this MB.
            [/quote]

I think most of them are kids.....or maybe we just have a dumb fanbase? [:O] [:P]

You should have a newbie section-with like a "how to" for the boards(how to put pics, links, how to contact peeps...or maybe 10 posts and they can post a thread? [:P]
            [/quote]

I think it's a combo of both. I think some of our fans are dumb and some are just young.

LOL... the newbie section... that's great.
            [/quote]</P>

Oh lord, am I really reading this. You people seem to forget where you came from. I think it's time to do away with post counts. I can have 5000 posts by next month if I really wanted to, does that make me an experienced poster, no. Most of the people on here with high post counts are always on. Every time I sign on here it's always the same people. Not that there is anything wrong with that. My post count continues to grow slowly because I come on whenever I get a chance, but that doesn't mean I can't come up with intelligent posts. It seems to me the people with lower posts get disrespected no matter if what they say intelligent things or stupid things.</P>[/quote] GF I am with you I wouldn't live long enought to get 5000 posts. I come here to keep up with whats new with the Giants post once in awhile. I am far from being young and don't consider myself dumb just an old guy who doesn't typeso itsa bit tough to get whats in my head onto the board oh well. The mods here certainly have a tough job to do here so props to them. Respectfuly let me say that thepost count may = something to somebody just not to me. Its a number . I will stop here I could go on and on but screw it time for bed got a house to build. Ya know the computer is a great tool I see some that use it as a mask sad really but hay to each his own. respectfuly Byron

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]I found a trend.. Watch some of the threads new users start with less than 5,000 posts. It's interesting!
              [/quote]

Yeah, I've noticed that too.
              [/quote]

LOL. Yeah some of the dumbest threads and created by people with less than 5,000 posts. When you see a thread that is lame, go check out the original thread starter, and check the post count. I been doing that for a month now, and there really is a trend.
              [/quote]

That's one of the features that really dates this board. New boards don't allow newbies to even make a post until they have at least 100 replies.....just another layer to thwart off trolls.....
              [/quote]

The more I have been observing this trend the more I think those boards got the right idea. Watch those threads that basically say. Eli for Cutler? Or Let's trade up for Crabtree? or threads like that. First thing I do is check the member and post count, and from my experience all less than 5K in post count, even if that high. Alot of them are still less than 2K. I find we rarely, for the most part, see idiotic threads started by experienced members on this board.
              [/quote]</p>

Except for me , right? SMS. JK A lot of the threads are repetitive whether some realize or not. Same thread with different angle on them. May be it's the time of year? Not sure. Have'nt been around long enough to say if thats a fair statement on my part.</p>[/quote]

Well I am just saying in general, that the people who tend to post stupid stuff, for a lack of a better word, are people with less than 5,000 posts. Alot of new people seem to post just non sense stuff. I don't know why that is, but I been consistently observing this trend on this MB.
              [/quote]

I think most of them are kids.....or maybe we just have a dumb fanbase? [:O] [:P]

You should have a newbie section-with like a "how to" for the boards(how to put pics, links, how to contact peeps...or maybe 10 posts and they can post a thread? [:P]
              [/quote]

Hahaha hmmm... no comment! Yes, well, the broncos MB does have a newbie section actually! lol. And I just read about how you LOVE Wang! JG, is this true? Are you really a fan of wang? hahaha[:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="ActionBrown"]Washington is pay to play, always has been, always will be. Last administration, Halliburton mysteriouly got all of the governement contracts in Iraq... Cheney used to be CEO. Until we vote some average joes in office then none of this krap will change. But average joes cannot raise enough money... again, pay to play.[/quote]

Smile to the public, waive, nod, smile, while making backdoor deals.....the average joe doesn't have
                [/quote]</P>

We had a young guy from our area who said all the right things , impressed everybody with ambition and ideas. He was elected to Congress [I'm going back a few years] overwhelmingly. So he did a great job for a while but as time passed he'd spent almost all of his timedown inWashington DC. Just got into the cushy lifestyle and imo didn't think he could lose an election back home . Well he did , upset by a relative unknown. His job last I heard...............................A lobbyist.............never returned back home................nice huh?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="ActionBrown"]Washington is pay to play, always has been, always will be. Last administration, Halliburton mysteriouly got all of the governement contracts in Iraq... Cheney used to be CEO. Until we vote some average joes in office then none of this krap will change. But average joes cannot raise enough money... again, pay to play.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We had a young guy from our area who said all the right things , impressed everybody with ambition and ideas. He was elected to Congress [I'm going back a few years] overwhelmingly. So he did a great job for a while but as time passed he'd spent almost all of his timedown inWashington DC. Just got into the cushy lifestyle and imo didn't think he could lose an election back home . Well he did , upset by a relative unknown. His job last I heard...............................A lobbyist.............never returned back home................nice huh?</p>[/quote]

Sounds like he learned the ropes while he was down there. Didn't seem to matter if he cared to really win his re-election then? I'm sure he's making a lot of money now as a lobbyist...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

y do u ppl cre if ppl use ppr grmmr and splling on a mssg brd wat iz de pnt of dat?
                    [/quote]

What's sad is that I can actually understand that!
                    [/quote]
                    LOL, u aint lyin' no wht i meen?b

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

man my new Guard is BEASTING !! http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1048553

I told my owner ( he rocks a TC avatar ) that this guy is going to be the next Chris Snee. He sure is keeping up that part of the bargain.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]man my new Guard is BEASTING !! http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1048553

I told my owner ( he rocks a TC avatar ) that this guy is going to be the next Chris Snee. He sure is keeping up that part of the bargain.
                        [/quote]

You need an account to see that.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bansaw"]man my new Guard is BEASTING !! http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1048553

[/quote]

You need an account to see that.
                          [/quote]oh thats too bad

well he's leading his league in Pancakes with 264 through 12 games. Only 1 low level team played too so he's a beast []

Comment

This posting is a classic.

Comment

Oh my lord, it never ends with A-Rod...

Maybe he can be in the next Neverending Story movie?

<div id="stage"><h1>A-Rod reportedly hired Spitzerís call-girl agency</h1><h2>Rodriguez dated madam who supplied former N.Y. attorney general</h2>
                              New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez was a
                              repeated customer of the madam who supplied Eliot Spitzer with hookers,
                              the New York Daily News reported Sunday, citing former employees of the
                              call-girl agency.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez
                              also dated the madam, Kristin Davis, the newspaper reported. Davis is
                              most renowned for supplying prostitutes to Spitzer, who resigned as
                              attorney general of New York.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>"In
                              regard to Alex, all I can say is our paths have definitely crossed
                              personally and professionally," Davis said, the newspaper reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">A spokesman for the Yankees star declined comment, the Daily News reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez hired prostitutes at least six times, two former call-in agency workers said, the newspaper reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez's wife, Cynthia, filed for divorce in July 2008.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                              </p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                              </p>

</div>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh my lord, it never ends with A-Rod...

Maybe he can be in the next Neverending Story movie?

<div id="stage"><h1>A-Rod reportedly hired Spitzerís call-girl agency</h1><h2>Rodriguez dated madam who supplied former N.Y. attorney general</h2>
                                New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez was a
                                repeated customer of the madam who supplied Eliot Spitzer with hookers,
                                the New York Daily News reported Sunday, citing former employees of the
                                call-girl agency.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez
                                also dated the madam, Kristin Davis, the newspaper reported. Davis is
                                most renowned for supplying prostitutes to Spitzer, who resigned as
                                attorney general of New York.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>"In
                                regard to Alex, all I can say is our paths have definitely crossed
                                personally and professionally," Davis said, the newspaper reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">A spokesman for the Yankees star declined comment, the Daily News reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez hired prostitutes at least six times, two former call-in agency workers said, the newspaper reported.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Rodriguez's wife, Cynthia, filed for divorce in July 2008.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                                </p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                                </p>

</div>
                                [/quote]

W........................... T................................. F............................................

Comment

Working...
                                X