Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

So before I read all 47,000+ posts what is this thread about?

Comment

[quote user="eagles11"]So before I read all 47,000+ posts what is this thread about?[/quote]</P>

It's the let's BS about anything thread.</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

</p>

It's the let's BS about anything thread.</p>[/quote]

[quoteuser="Die-Hard"]Did you miss the part about this being a football forum?

If I
        see one more thread hijacked and turned into BS'ing session like this
        one, all parties will be banned on a permanent basis, including
        IP's(proxy and otherwise). This is regardless of team allegiance as
        well.

If you want to talk amongst yourselves about non football issues, pick up the phone or go find another forum

I'm not going to say it again. [/quote]

shhhhhhh GFiSJ [:|]

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

</p>

It's the let's BS about anything thread.</p>[/quote]

If I
          see one more thread hijacked and turned into BS'ing session like this
          one, all parties will be banned on a permanent basis, including
          IP's(proxy and otherwise). This is regardless of team allegiance as
          well.

If you want to talk amongst yourselves about non football issues, pick up the phone or go find another forum

[/quote]

Rut ro

Comment

Happy Easter everyone.... I'm off to work.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

</P>

[/quote]

If I see one more thread hijacked and turned into BS'ing session like this one, all parties will be banned on a permanent basis, including IP's(proxy and otherwise). This is regardless of team allegiance as well.

[/quote]

Rut ro
              [/quote]</P>

LOL, forgot about that 1.</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="eagles11"]So before I read all 47,000+ posts what is this thread about?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

it's the Jerry Seinfeld of posts...one word:</P>

MINUTIA</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Is it the draft yet?
                  This place is getting more and more wacky....

In the meantime-<a href="http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-12-out-of-control-lindsanitys-out-of-control-weekend">Breakdown watch 2009:
                  </a>
                  <span id="intelliTXT">

Can't we have that TV show Intervention do something??????</p>

La Loca Lohan had another CRAZY weekend, and it's not entertaining anymore. This is Britney circa institutionalization!</p>

According to OK! Magazine, Lindz got hog wild at a pAArty in the Hollywood Hills this weekend.</p>

"People were pouring vodka into her red party cup all night," a guest tells OK!
                  "She was way beyond incoherent. She was totally smashed and couldn't
                  even form a sentence. She looked so lonely and lost." Lindsay stayed at
                  the get-together until just before 3 AM and then moved on to her next
                  pre-dawn pAArty.
                  </p>

Let's hope she doesn't end up dead - or killing anyone in a drunk driving accident!</p></span>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it the draft yet?

<span id="intelliTXT"></span>
                    [/quote]

Watch.... if we don't make a trade, it will get even wackier

If that happens, I'll stay in here for a few days. This is like the sane asylum on here.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is it the draft yet?

<span id="intelliTXT"></span>
                      [/quote]

Watch.... if we don't make a trade, it will get even wackier

If that happens, I'll stay in here for a few days. This is like the sane asylum on here.
                      [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">....on that note if we don't sign rex grossman and figure out some way to coax LT out of retirement AND bring back Tivi i'm gonna explode and become a raiduhs fan...</font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Wow, Kudos to the Navy and the Seals. One bullet, one kill, at night, on the ocean. Wow.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow, Kudos to the Navy and the Seals. One bullet, one kill, at night, on the ocean. Wow.
                          [/quote]http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1116282.html

"This could escalate violence in this part of the world, no question
                          about it," said Gortney, the commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central
                          Command.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow, Kudos to the Navy and the Seals. One bullet, one kill, at night, on the ocean. Wow.
                            [/quote]</P>

Great job....................United States Navy 3 pirates Nothing!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow, Kudos to the Navy and the Seals. One bullet, one kill, at night, on the ocean. Wow.

"This could escalate violence in this part of the world, no question about it," said Gortney, the commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command.
                              [/quote]</P>

It certainly could but what choice did we have? That Somali leader who spoke up better keep one in the air at all times............ Armed Predator Dronesare sometimes hard to spot</P>

Many nations have had enough</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow, Kudos to the Navy and the Seals. One bullet, one kill, at night, on the ocean. Wow.

"This could escalate violence in this part of the world, no question about it," said Gortney, the commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command.
                                [/quote]</p>

It certainly could but what choice did we have? That Somali leader who spoke up better keep one in the air at all times............ Armed Predator Dronesare sometimes hard to spot</p>

Many nations have had enough</p>[/quote]
                                (CNN) -- Two pirates in Somalia vowed revenge Monday, after the
                                U.S. military killed three pirates and freed a U.S. ship captain who
                                had been held hostage for several days.

The pirates told a Somali
                                journalist that they were angered by the U.S. action, as well as a
                                French raid Friday that killed two pirates and one hostage and freed
                                four hostages.</p>

"We have decided to kill U.S. and French sailors
                                if they happen to be among our future hostages," said Abdullahi Ahmed,
                                a member of a pirate group based at Harardhere, a coastal town in
                                central Somalia.</p>

</p>Bring it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X