Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]a birdie told me this thread was getting deleted... i faught hard and said it was a staple of the giants.com message boards... i hope i won the battle[/quote]</p>

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</p>

This is the trademark thread and we do nothing wrong.</p>

I mean, one of the mods himself posts in here all the time!</p>

We gotta have some fun!</p>[/quote]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG it's around page 3134, 3135 or
    so....blimk and you miss it. i figured it to be sarcasm but i don't
    know.
    [/quote]

I don't know, I can't seem to find that post....oh well...nothing lasts forever....well, except your embarrassing photo's that you posted on the internet for your boss to see.....[]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG it's around page 3134, 3135 or so....blimk and you miss it. i figured it to be sarcasm but i don't know.
      [/quote]</P>

GY Did'nt see thepost about thisthread being deleted I hope it was meant to be sarcasm</P>

or a joke right? If it's supposed to bea joke ...................it's not funny</P>

Anyone know what this isabout?</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]a birdie told me this thread was getting deleted... i faught hard and said it was a staple of the giants.com message boards... i hope i won the battle[/quote]</P>

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</P>

This is the trademark thread and we do nothing wrong.</P>

I mean, one of the mods himself posts in here all the time!</P>

We gotta have some fun!</P>

[/quote]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG it's around page 3134, 3135 or so....blimk and you miss it. i figured it to be sarcasm but i don't know.
        [/quote]

I don't know, I can't seem to find that post....oh well...nothing lasts forever....well, except your embarrassing photo's that you posted on the internet for your boss to see.....[]

[/quote]</P>

They can't delete this thread. This thread is like too legendary.</P>

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!</P>

That's the little punk rocker coming out of me</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

GY Did'nt see thepost about thisthread being deleted I hope it was meant to be sarcasm</P>

or a joke right? If it's supposed to bea joke ...................it's not funny</P>

Anyone know what this isabout?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm not a "bumper"........................................but the delete talk is ajoke......................right? </P>

Comment

Did anyone hear about this?

<div id="stage"><h1>Fan cries foul over Yankee Stadium ejection</h1><h2>Man sues, was booted for going to restroom during 'God Bless America'</h2>NEW YORK - A baseball fan says he was ejected
            from Yankee Stadium for leaving his seat to use the bathroom while "God
            Bless America'' played.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Bradford Campeau-Laurion filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against New York City and the Yankees.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The lawsuit contends he was made a victim of political and religious discrimination on Aug. 26.</p>It says two police officers who ejected him
            were enforcing a Yankees policy that keeps spectators in their seats
            during the song.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A spokeswoman says the city law office has no immediate comment. A Yankees representative did not immediately return a call.</p>

</div>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

I'm not a "bumper"........................................but the delete talk is ajoke......................right? </p>[/quote]

I'm assuming it's a joke since I can't find it anymore....

They can't delete this thread. This thread is like too legendary.</p>

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!</p>

That's the little punk rocker coming out of me</p>[/quote]

We haven't really violated anything so we should be ok. Now if this thread were in TAGF, that would be wrong...

We need more of the younger generation to be more vocal, we DO need to fight for our rights in other areas....we have become lemmings.....we just do or say whatever the gov't tells us...but that's for another discussion...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone hear about this?

<DIV id=stage>
                <H1>Fan cries foul over Yankee Stadium ejection</H1>
                <H2>Man sues, was booted for going to restroom during 'God Bless America'</H2>NEW YORK - A baseball fan says he was ejected from Yankee Stadium for leaving his seat to use the bathroom while "God Bless America'' played.
                <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>Bradford Campeau-Laurion filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against New York City and the Yankees.</P>
                <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>The lawsuit contends he was made a victim of political and religious discrimination on Aug. 26.</P>It says two police officers who ejected him were enforcing a Yankees policy that keeps spectators in their seats during the song.
                <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>A spokeswoman says the city law office has no immediate comment. A Yankees representative did not immediately return a call.</P>

</DIV>

[/quote]</P>

LOL.................... Lemme get this straight.......................He was ejected because he had to URINATE!!! It does beg the question How will the judge handle this one? Will he just flush it as frivolous or will he make the Yankees pee errr excuse me pay bigtime?</P>

Comment

It took me a while longer than Asian and mjg but I can hardly even look at TAGF anymore...

This thread gets axed I'll have little reason to even come here outside the season, and with the way things look now even that may be a stretch...

Anyways hope this one stays till the board changes

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]It took me a while longer than Asian and mjg but I can hardly even look at TAGF anymore...

This thread gets axed I'll have little reason to even come here outside the season, and with the way things look now even that may be a stretch...

[/quote]

I like this thread, and not because it has my name in it. It's just a fun thread, no harm no foul...

I would hope that it can stick around till the very end....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]It took me a while longer than Asian and mjg but I can hardly even look at TAGF anymore...

[/quote]

I like this thread, and not because it has my name in it. It's just a fun thread, no harm no foul...

I would hope that it can stick around till the very end....
                      [/quote]

When the board changes, we should make Asian Giant for HC v.2

Comment

[/quote]

NoooOOOoOOO!!

The sequel is never better than the original!!!

Comment

[/quote]

NoooOOOoOOO!!

The sequel is never better than the original!!!
                          [/quote]

Yeah, but what's the Giants MB without Asian Giant for HC?

Comment

[/quote]

We'll see....you never know what might be available for us in due time...you should have been
                            around here when we had current events section, the place was a zoo!!!

Comment

yeah well the post i was referring was kind of abrupt, it went along the lines of," for the last time this is a football forum, why is this thread around..."

more or less with as little exaggeration as possible by me.

i like this thread because it has always served as an oasis from TAGF, an oasis from trolls, spammers, know-it-all posters and the similar.

it is minutia and casual, basically it's nice to BS around and chat.
                              i agree with LT when he wrote, "...what's the Giants MB without AG for HC?"

this thread is an homegrown urban legend and we all contributed to its success. in many ways getting rid of this thread is almost like getting rid of us.

there, i've wrote it, i'll get down from my soapbox.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[/quote]

We'll see....you never know what might be available for us in due time...you should have been
                                around here when we had current events section, the place was a zoo!!!
                                [/quote]

I could imagine...

Comment

Working...
                                X