• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

lol ^^^^^^

Comment

Hey gang! Long time no speak, type or hear, LOL! So...I have news...I'm taking the MD bar in July and I got a job in NY so I'll be moving in October. I'll be working at a firm in the city for awhile and I'm hoping to finally start my one woman infiltration of the NFL. Since I have to be a NY resident for a year before I take the bar there I'm going to be taking some Sports Management courses at Columbia Univ. to help smooth out my edges and make me a more well rounded agent-hopeful.

But enough about me...how's everyone doing...and by everyone I mean those of you who are still here from the original crew. AG, JG21, sorry that's all I can remember for now...but to all of my other g.com family heyyyyy. I need to make a requests first. Can someone anyone make or lead me to someone for a new sig. With my new favorite Plaxico gone, I'm ready to move on. So I'd like one with Osi and some defensive fury going in it, LOL! Somehow some way...I need to get my Giants motor roaring again.

I have to admit I was jilted after the entire Plaixco fall out. I hated seeing him go and I hated how it seemed that everyone quickly dismissed how much he meant to this franchise. I mean I completely understand why the Giants had to release him but I was bitter about it for a while. But my love for this team could never keep me down for long so I'm dealing with it and moving on to my new fav player Osi, since JG has already claimed Tuckie Poo, LOL!

Comment

(photoshop)

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Stars without makeup...

I think Reese looks the best without makeup, then Kate Hudson...the others? I would not want to be waking up next to them in the morning....

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,7148,00.html
          [/quote]</P>

Agreed on those 2 even if Hudson is a"mankiller" LOL Got to watch about 5 minutes of the TV show "The tmz" last night because I couldn't take another minute of the world news reporting the swine flu is going to end life as we know it [those reporters just eat this kinda stuff up]. Anyways the actress Leila Sobiensky [sp] from some scary moviefame looked quite good. Always thought she was a hottie..........................and smart........a trait that's not seen all that often JK</P>

Comment

WELCOME BACK BLEU !!!!

as for the femme fatales, IMO celebrities are wack jobs to one extent or another. some are subtle others are just plain space cadet status...

being in the public eye and aging in it; one thinks that they would clutch more tightly to their more youthful and generally more attractive selves.

Christina Applegate, Nia Long, Beyonce', my girl Alyssa Milano for examples; are examples of women who are aging very very well, still FINE in my eyes!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

wow this thread take a life of its own ..... i em confused butt i was never the smartest

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Christina Applegate, Nia Long, Beyonce', my girl Alyssa Milano for examples; are examples of women who are aging very very well, still FINE in my eyes!!!
                [/quote]

What? Christina Applegate is not good without makeup!!

Beyonce is like 26.....

I do agree with you on Alyssa, she still looks pretty good.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

What? Christina Applegate is not good without makeup!!

Beyonce is like 26.....

I do agree with you on Alyssa, she still looks pretty good.....
                  [/quote]

curse you AG, curse you...

what happened to her there? looks like she got hit with a bag of fuggly rocks....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

curse you AG, curse you...

what happened to her there? looks like she got hit with a bag of fuggly rocks....
                    [/quote]

Sorry for exposing her, but the truth hurts....

Atleast now you can move onto better candidates....there are certain people that will always look good as they age.

Alyssa I THINK is one of them. I thought Meg Ryan was a good candidate, apparently not.

I think Jessica Alba is going to look lovely as she gets older....

Cindy Crawford seems to be aging well too....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey gang! Long time no speak, type or hear, LOL! So...I have news...I'm taking the MD bar in July and I got a job in NY so I'll be moving in October. I'll be working at a firm in the city for awhile and I'm hoping to finally start my one woman infiltration of the NFL. Since I have to be a NY resident for a year before I take the bar there I'm going to be taking some Sports Management courses at Columbia Univ. to help smooth out my edges and make me a more well rounded agent-hopeful.

But enough about me...how's everyone doing...and by everyone I mean those of you who are still here from the original crew. AG, JG21, sorry that's all I can remember for now...but to all of my other g.com family heyyyyy. I need to make a requests first. Can someone anyone make or lead me to someone for a new sig. With my new favorite Plaxico gone, I'm ready to move on. So I'd like one with Osi and some defensive fury going in it, LOL! Somehow some way...I need to get my Giants motor roaring again.

I have to admit I was jilted after the entire Plaixco fall out. I hated seeing him go and I hated how it seemed that everyone quickly dismissed how much he meant to this franchise. I mean I completely understand why the Giants had to release him but I was bitter about it for a while. But my love for this team could never keep me down for long so I'm dealing with it and moving on to my new fav player Osi, since JG has already claimed Tuckie Poo, LOL!

[/quote]snif snif

Comment

She looks great without makeup....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey gang! Long time no speak, type or hear, LOL! So...I have news...I'm taking the MD bar in July and I got a job in NY so I'll be moving in October. I'll be working at a firm in the city for awhile and I'm hoping to finally start my one woman infiltration of the NFL. Since I have to be a NY resident for a year before I take the bar there I'm going to be taking some Sports Management courses at Columbia Univ. to help smooth out my edges and make me a more well rounded agent-hopeful.

[/quote]

BLEU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can make you a sig...but I have like a list right now...so...it might be a bit

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]She looks great without makeup....

[/quote]

She doesn't look too bad with out make up....
                            Some people are downright scary when they don't have anything on!

Comment

my ex wife looked amazing without makeup on

brought truth to the adage Its whats on the Inside...lmao

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                                She doesn't look too bad with out make up....
                                Some people are downright scary when they don't have anything on!
                                [/quote]

Heck yeah! Did you see the link I posted earlier yesterday? Scary stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X