Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Fat diet coke man has actually known Max since Max was little....some caller brought up max to him and he was saying that...

I just listen to him to laugh....most of the stuff he says is so ridiculous and dumb...all you gotta do is laugh.

Did you guys ever hear this? Classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhYb...eature=related

ANDY PETTITTE IS A STARTING PITCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

haha, wow, I 've never seen him like that before...LOL....

Did you read the comments? They agree with Alex not Mike...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Fat diet coke man has actually known Max since Max was little....some caller brought up max to him and he was saying that...

I just listen to him to laugh....most of the stuff he says is so ridiculous and dumb...all you gotta do is laugh.

[/quote]

[/quote]

fatty was going nuts....
      There is a remix version of that rant...I have to find it for you

Fatty is so out there...the other day he was like...who cares about the starters...it's all about the bullpen.
      Um Mike..if the starters continue to **** the bed and we have to continuously go to the pen in the 3rd...you don't see the problem? Joba I expected ups and downs....but the others...I do not.

Oh did you hear..Mrs Wang gave birth to a boy today!
      Justin Jesse Wang!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Fat diet coke man has actually known Max since Max was little....some caller brought up max to him and he was saying that...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think anyone sane agrees with Alex....

Fatty is so out there...the other day he was like...who cares about the starters...it's all about the bullpen.
        Um Mike..if the starters continue to **** the bed and we have to continuously go to the pen in the 3rd...you don't see the problem? Joba I expected ups and downs....but the others...I do not.

Justin Jesse Wang!

[/quote]

Maybe Chein-Ming Wang can pitch with a clear head tomorrow then?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
          Maybe Chein-Ming Wang can pitch with a clear head tomorrow then?
          [/quote]

I hope he does! We need Wang back to being Wang....

Comment

So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">A teenage girl is suing a tattoo
            artist for £8,500 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her
            face - but ended up with 56.
            </font>
            </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.
            </font>
            </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'I think he didnít understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.
            </font>
            </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'But
            I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit
            of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars
            only near my left eye.'</font>
            </p>

Comment

WOW!!! It is kind of pretty. How do you fall asleep for that long when getting a tat on your face?

Comment

Aha! Firewall circumvented! Hello All!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                  fatty was going nuts....
                  There is a remix version of that rant...I have to find it for you

Justin Jesse Wang!

[/quote]

Yeah, I'd like to know the reason behind giving him 2 first names...hopefully he comes out tomorrow with some good stuff!!

Who cares about starters? LOL....why not have AAA pitchers then? He's crazy!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">A teenage girl is suing a tattoo
                    artist for £8,500 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her
                    face - but ended up with 56.
                    </font>
                    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.
                    </font>
                    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'I think he didnít understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.
                    </font>
                    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'But
                    I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit
                    of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars
                    only near my left eye.'</font>
                    </p>[/quote]

LOL that story doesn't add up....something doesn't make sense..

Exactly, how do you even fall asleep when getting not one but 56 tattoos on your FACE! ouch!!

Secondly, if she really cared, she could have held up 3 fingers to make sure he understood...and why are you getting a tattoo anyways from someone who doesn't speak your language?

The whole thing seems fishy...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Aha! Firewall circumvented! Hello All!
                      [/quote]

Finally!!!

Comment

Yeah, I think it is temporary. They must have brought it down for some reason or another.

Comment

haha....cheers to you dallas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMqLj4cADI

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I think it is temporary. They must have brought it down for some reason or another.
                            [/quote]

Perhaps maintenance?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]haha....cheers to you dallas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMqLj4cADI

[/quote]

LOL they used a female for Jason Garret, what are they trying to say about him?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL that story doesn't add up....something doesn't make sense..

Exactly, how do you even fall asleep when getting not one but 56 tattoos on your FACE! ouch!!

Secondly, if she really cared, she could have held up 3 fingers to make sure he understood...and why are you getting a tattoo anyways from someone who doesn't speak your language?

The whole thing seems fishy...
                                [/quote]

Bingo, the whole thing is shady, I'm thinking she got a little more gruff from people she knows...maybe her family then she wanted and is now calling it a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X