Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Uh oh, a little escalation, and look who it is, it's the U.S....who else?

<h1>U.S. Military Set to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Proliferating Missiles, Nukes</h1>
    <h2>The USS John McCain, a navy destroyer, will intercept the ship Kang Nam as soon as it leaves the vicinity off the coast of
    China, according to a senior U.S. defense official.
    </h2>
    [/quote]This has happened many times before. I flew on an intercept of one of these in the past. It's just in the news right now because DPRK is in the news.
    [/quote]

I see....so with your military wisdom. What do you think is going to happen with NK?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Uh oh, a little escalation, and look who it is, it's the U.S....who else?

<H1>U.S. Military Set to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Proliferating Missiles, Nukes</H1>
      <H2>The USS John McCain, a navy destroyer, will intercept the ship Kang Nam as soon as it leaves the vicinity off the coast of China, according to a senior U.S. defense official. </H2>

[/quote]This has happened many times before. I flew on an intercept of one of these in the past. It's just in the news right now because DPRK is in the news.
      [/quote]

I see....so with your military wisdom. What do you think is going to happen with NK?

[/quote]</P>

mjg407 makes sense on the extortion [for lack of a better word]angle for moneyfrom the international community that NK seeks. The thing that most people should be concerned with [imo] is how they have turned the NK population in robots................just follow............... unlike what we are seeing in Iran The patriot missiles are good but not infallible [plus 407 mentionedNK can't reach Hawaii]. However if NK lets go......... the immediate region is in deep trouble</P>

Comment

What the......
        So if you need a USB drive with rock hard abs and fast hands....

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-cont...6/rockyiii.jpg

Image post FAIL....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]What the......
          So if you need a USB drive with rock hard abs and fast hands....

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-cont...6/rockyiii.jpg

Image post FAIL....
          [/quote]

lol......nice to see good use of technology.....

Comment

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I see....so with your military background. What do you think is going to happen with NK?

[/quote]fixed it. Hey where did my sig go?

I think we will find some UN/US diplomatic solution. Find out what Krazy Kim is looking for and appease him for the time being.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

</P>

Bada-daaaaaaaa, bada-daaaaaaa, bada-bada- ba- da-da-daaaaaa [:|]</P>

</P>

as for Kim jong Illllllllllllll : i think the dude is too far gone for rational talks, if they do fire towards Hawaii everyone's favorite president will have to grow a pair and man up.</P>

same with the issue in Iran.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

His neck is missing....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

His neck is missing....
                    [/quote]

What happened to him!!! I know people get old but wow!!!

Is he trying out for a Munster's role?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

His neck is missing....
                      [/quote]

What happened to him!!! I know people get old but wow!!!

Is he trying out for a Munster's role?
                      [/quote]</P>

This is one reason why many actors/actresses lend their voice talent to CGI Movies, cartoons etc.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

These people need to stop the show............
                        Who is gonna get all 8 kids?

Will Jon and Kate Gosselin announce their divorce Monday?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]These people need to stop the show............
                          Who is gonna get all 8 kids?

Will Jon and Kate Gosselin announce their divorce Monday?
                          [/quote]

Maybe Octomom can adopt them?? I think there's something wrong with Kate mentally.

Comment

<h1>'2012' Trailer HD</h1>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

WTF

I mean, I love the Rocky movies, they are like my favorites, but really....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1>'2012' Trailer HD</h1>[/quote]

yes Hollywood is going to rake in some money on this....it wouldn't be Hollywood if they didn't!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X