Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

<h2>A man who gave himself a DIY circumcision using nail clippers was taken to
    hospital for emergency treatment.

</h2>

The young man had to be rushed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage,
    Hertfordshire. The wound was disinfected to cleanse it before he was given a
    bed in an observation ward.
    </p>

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt," a medic
    said, "The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have
    quite an affect on a man's sexual performance.
    </p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
      <H2>A man who gave himself a DIY circumcision using nail clippers was taken to hospital for emergency treatment. </H2>

The young man had to be rushed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The wound was disinfected to cleanse it before he was given a bed in an observation ward. </P>

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt," a medic said, "The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have quite an affect on a man's sexual performance. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhhh Good Lord.................................this type of operation is best left to the professionals LOL</P>

What was this guy thinking?.....wait.......maybe I don't want to know[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
        <H2>A man who gave himself a DIY circumcision using nail clippers was taken to hospital for emergency treatment. </H2>

The young man had to be rushed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The wound was disinfected to cleanse it before he was given a bed in an observation ward. </P>

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt," a medic said, "The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have quite an affect on a man's sexual performance. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol... The guy had to be high, and numb from some painkiller. If you interviewed 10,000 uncircumcized males, I doubt you'd find a single one who would contemplate such a procedure.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol... The guy had to be high, and numb from some painkiller. If you interviewed 10,000 uncircumcized males, I doubt you'd find a single one who would contemplate such a procedure.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL maybe he fiqured "chicks" just didn't "dig" his hood............. Glad mine was taken care of right after birth....................somewhere around then...........I don't recall the exact events[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
            <h2>A man who gave himself a DIY circumcision using nail clippers was taken to hospital for emergency treatment. </h2>

The young man had to be rushed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The wound was disinfected to cleanse it before he was given a bed in an observation ward. </p>

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt," a medic said, "The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have quite an affect on a man's sexual performance. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol... The guy had to be high, and numb from some painkiller. If you interviewed 10,000 uncircumcized males, I doubt you'd find a single one who would contemplate such a procedure.</p>[/quote]

OUCH!!!! What a fool!!!!

Comment

snip- <font size="6">SNAP </font>

...what a dingleberry...

speaking of, are those still attached ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Toyota Motor Corp. today unveiled its recent research controlling of
                powered wheel-chairs via “imaginary hand and foot control.” In other
                words, the simple thought of moving your left foot would turn your
                chair to the left and so on. The interface, strangely yet appropriately
                reminiscent of Dr. Xavier’s Cerebro helmet, reads brain-wave activity
                for the system to translate into wheelchair movement.

Think of it this
                way - Imagine you could squeeze out your thoughts, pour it through a
                strainer, pick out the important shiny bits while discarding all the
                web-surfing and your ex’s nagging to construct a coherent thought.
                That’s how it works.The existence of thought-controlled wheelchairs is
                nothing new, but the speed and accuracy of this bleeding-edge of
                technology is. While previous attempts could take an eternity of
                several seconds between thought and motion, Toyota claims system
                feedback within 125 milliseconds and up to 95 percent accuracy.

Mind Power

Comment

...yeah but you still need the Matrix of Leadership [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]snip- <font size="6">SNAP </font>

...what a dingleberry...

speaking of, are those still attached ?
                    [/quote]

I don't think his brain is attached to his head!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Toyota Motor Corp. today unveiled its recent research controlling of
                      powered wheel-chairs via “imaginary hand and foot control.” In other
                      words, the simple thought of moving your left foot would turn your
                      chair to the left and so on. The interface, strangely yet appropriately
                      reminiscent of Dr. Xavier’s Cerebro helmet, reads brain-wave activity
                      for the system to translate into wheelchair movement.

Think of it this
                      way - Imagine you could squeeze out your thoughts, pour it through a
                      strainer, pick out the important shiny bits while discarding all the
                      web-surfing and your ex’s nagging to construct a coherent thought.
                      That’s how it works.The existence of thought-controlled wheelchairs is
                      nothing new, but the speed and accuracy of this bleeding-edge of
                      technology is. While previous attempts could take an eternity of
                      several seconds between thought and motion, Toyota claims system
                      feedback within 125 milliseconds and up to 95 percent accuracy.

Mind Power
                      [/quote]

I just watched a report on this literally 5 minutes ago. I think this is great for people are can't speak or are parallized. We are all lucky we can get up and do whatever we want every morning.

I can't imagine people who can't move, it's like living in a closet with no way out.....at least now they can communicate, and breath a little....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Toyota Motor Corp. today unveiled its recent research controlling of powered wheel-chairs via “imaginary hand and foot control.” In other words, the simple thought of moving your left foot would turn your chair to the left and so on. The interface, strangely yet appropriately reminiscent of Dr. Xavier’s Cerebro helmet, reads brain-wave activity for the system to translate into wheelchair movement.

Think of it this way - Imagine you could squeeze out your thoughts, pour it through a strainer, pick out the important shiny bits while discarding all the web-surfing and your ex’s nagging to construct a coherent thought. That’s how it works.The existence of thought-controlled wheelchairs is nothing new, but the speed and accuracy of this bleeding-edge of technology is. While previous attempts could take an eternity of several seconds between thought and motion, Toyota claims system feedback within 125 milliseconds and up to 95 percent accuracy.

Mind Power
                        [/quote]

I just watched a report on this literally 5 minutes ago. I think this is great for people are can't speak or are parallized. We are all lucky we can get up and do whatever we want every morning.

I can't imagine people who can't move, it's like living in a closet with no way out.....at least now they can communicate, and breath a little....

[/quote]</P>

Amazing stuff.........................lets hope they can bring it to all who could benefit ASAP</P>

On a side note Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" Please.............. give us some credit here Governor , would ya</P>

The guy must think of us as fools</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </p>[/quote]
                          I didn't work on my wife either []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

LOL Don't feel bad 4417 we are bothin the 99.9 % percentile</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

LOL Don't feel bad 4417 we are bothin the 99.9 % percentile</p>[/quote]

He needs to step down, has he done it yet? It never seems to end, scandal after scandal, it doesn't matter what side you're on, ONCE you get elected, you become part of the corrupt....it's really sad....

And to think that this was was one of the possible Prez candidates for 2012.....jeez....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="6">2012.....</font>
                                [/quote]
                                [*-)]

Comment

Working...
                                X