Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Michael Jackson's Ghost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9DgeLmzac
    [/quote]

Creepy............
    [/quote]</P>

Whoa, that was creepy. it could be B.S., they didn't clarify if there were other people there, who could have created that shadow... but, it does seem possible, and it gave me chills.</P>

I wonder if the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa is stirring with all the construction going on at the Stadium. If he's under the existing stadium he'll be stirring when they go to raze that.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah who knows how that shadow appeared but it is creepy. It could also very well be MJ not knowing that he's dead and still going on with his daily things. I mean, he's always been looking for his childhood and perhaps he's a lost soul that needs to find that before he moves on...

[/quote]</P>

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]
      actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$
      [/quote]</p>

So, true. Read "Captains and Kings" and you're not far from the truth of what really drives this World.</p>[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that, I'll check out the book. You see, here in America, we learn that the USA is responsible for defeating everyone.....I know...bias...but true...

We never learned much in history class about the Nazi's, we only learned that Hitler hated the Jews and that's why he did what he did, his pure evil hatred. Never once was German's economy even talked about...

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</p>[/quote]

Agreed. It's only a matter of time people start to talk about Neverland being haunted. They should really turn it into a tourist attraction in order to get enough money to pay for the place. I'm not sure anyone would really want to make that place their home, it seems to have bad karma now....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]
          actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$
          [/quote]</P>

So, true. Read "Captains and Kings" and you're not far from the truth of what really drives this World.</P>

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that, I'll check out the book. You see, here in America, we learn that the USA is responsible for defeating everyone.....I know...bias...but true...

We never learned much in history class about the Nazi's, we only learned that Hitler hated the Jews and that's why he did what he did, his pure evil hatred. Never once was German's economy even talked about...

[/quote]</P>

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</P>

Comment

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. It's only a matter of time people start to talk about Neverland being haunted. They should really turn it into a tourist attraction in order to get enough money to pay for the place. I'm not sure anyone would really want to make that place their home, it seems to have bad karma now....
            [/quote]</P>

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </P>

Comment

saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe
                [/quote]

lol, that is just wrong!!!

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </p>[/quote]

One would have to be extremely wealthy if they wanted to purchase it as a home. I don't even think your average celebrity could afford it. So unless you knock it down and turn his entire estate into a 100 townhome complex, a tourist attraction is the only avenue I can think of.

If I were in the area, I'd probably pay to get a tour, why not......what else are you doing to do right?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </p>[/quote]

One would have to be extremely wealthy if they wanted to purchase it as a home. I don't even think your average celebrity could afford it. So unless you knock it down and turn his entire estate into a 100 townhome complex, a tourist attraction is the only avenue I can think of.

If I were in the area, I'd probably pay to get a tour, why not......what else are you doing to do right?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe
                      [/quote]</P>

lol... that's good. Poor Michael... we'll be seeing stuff like this for months to come. You can bet people are going to make money off of him for years to come.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</p>[/quote]

You're right. There's a lot to war behind the scenes, it's not always what's projected by the media. That's why the conspiracy world loves to figure out wars and what's behind them......or who's behind them...(NWO, Freemasons, etc).

I am extremely interested in what is going to happen with NK. Today, we have made one step closer in keeping our enemy (russia) closer to our chest. I believe this is just a chess match.

Comment

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You know, AG, that Michael outbid Paul McCartney for rights to those Beetle properties. It would be ironic for Paul to buy Graceland, make it a tourist mecca, and make money off of Michael's legacy. Of course, little boys under the age of 13 would be admitted free...lol... smack! -that was bad of me.</P>

Comment

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</P>

[/quote]

You're right. There's a lot to war behind the scenes, it's not always what's projected by the media. That's why the conspiracy world loves to figure out wars and what's behind them......or who's behind them...(NWO, Freemasons, etc).

I am extremely interested in what is going to happen with NK. Today, we have made one step closer in keeping our enemy (russia) closer to our chest. I believe this is just a chess match.
                            [/quote]</P>

It is a chess match, at the highest level, for the world's greatest stakes, and among the world's most influential men... many of whom, as you see in Captains and Kings, the world doesn't even know about, or suspect. Yes, I was glad to see the new events influencing our relationship with Russia. Now, we've got to do the same with China, to keep NK in it's place. They are scary mutha's. Did you ever see Googles view of SE Asia at night? Scary. Their entire country is black. Every other country shows the normal lighting at night. I guess they're running wood or coal stoves at night to stay warm, or is light the only thing banned at night?</P>

Comment

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">For you AG</font>

<font size="5">Holy cow!</font></p>

Just how much Photoshopping was done on dear ol' Britney for the latest Candie's for Kohl's campaign????</p>

Brit Brit's lookin' hawt and all, but come on! </p>

They're practically paintings!</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

You know, AG, that Michael outbid Paul McCartney for rights to those Beetle properties. It would be ironic for Paul to buy Graceland, make it a tourist mecca, and make money off of Michael's legacy. Of course, little boys under the age of 13 would be admitted free...lol... smack! - that was bad of me.
                                [/quote]

That would be extremely ironic!!! We'll never know what the real deal is with MK and little kids. I think the guy was just so eccentric and overly immature that he came off as a perv.

[quote user="zimonami"]

It is a chess match, at the highest level, for the world's greatest stakes, and among the world's most influential men... many of whom, as you see in Captains and Kings, the world doesn't even know about, or suspect. Yes, I was glad to see the new events influencing our relationship with Russia. Now, we've got to do the same with China, to keep NK in it's place. They are scary mutha's. Did you ever see Googles view of SE Asia at night? Scary. Their entire country is black. Every other country shows the normal lighting at night. I guess they're running wood or coal stoves at night to stay warm, or is light the only thing banned at night?
                                [/quote]

If you've ever been to china, they don't really have heat. So if you're going out for dinner, you actually have to wear a coat and keep it on. It's really weird. A friend of mine just got back from China and her apartment had no heat, you literally have to sleep with as many clothes on that you can get. I don't really understand it.

I bet the homes in NK use fireplaces to keep warm, but if not, their probably freezing just as the Chinese are...

Comment

Working...
                                X