• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]Chad Johnson going to twitter during games...lol

<FONT color=#ff0000>he'd have fit right in here</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

what a headcase..why i was on the bandwagon of bringing him in i don't know.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

<font color="#ff0000">he'd have fit right in here</font>

[/quote]</p>

what a headcase..why i was on the bandwagon of bringing him in i don't know.. </p>[/quote]I liked the sounds of it too [:$]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>he'd have fit right in here</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

what a headcase..why i was on the bandwagon of bringing him in i don't know.. </P>

[/quote]I liked the sounds of it too [:$]
        [/quote]</P>

lol...i blame Mua Dib. </P>

Comment

the gleam from his gold fronts hypnotized you two...how's the bluebird water tasting these days?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]the gleam from his gold fronts hypnotized you two...how's the bluebird water tasting these days?
            [/quote]</P>

lol. yes sometimes shinney objectsdistract me..</P>

we're still okay only 7 out of 1st and hoping to catch alittle lightning in a bottle for the second half.. </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
              As for Ahmadinejad or whatever his name is, can we just call him Al?

[/quote]</P>

Whoops, not yet. I looked it up and it's Ahmadinejad. Anyways, Al has already been taken by Al Sharpton. He prefers Mad Jad.. he said you could call him anything, just don't call him late when it's time to press the button.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                As for Ahmadinejad or whatever his name is, can we just call him Al?

[/quote]</p>

Whoops, not yet. I looked it up and it's Ahmadinejad. Anyways, Al has already been taken by Al Sharpton. He prefers Mad Jad.. he said you could call him anything, just don't call him late when it's time to press the button.</p>[/quote]

LOL

wow.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
                  -- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
                  -- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black &amp; White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
                  -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each had 7 top 40 hits.
                  -- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
                  -- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
                  -- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
                  -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

Comment

7 letters in pervert [:O]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]7 letters in pervert [:O]
                      [/quote]</P>

lol....good stuff</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
                        -- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
                        -- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black &amp; White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
                        -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each had 7 top 40 hits.
                        -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.[/quote]</P>

I think he liked 7 year olds, too... you, know, the age of reason.</P>

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

<h1>North Korea blamed for ‘massive’ cyber attacks</h1><h2>Officials eye link after assault took down U.S., S. Korean government sites</h2>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
                            -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.[/quote]

That's a lil weird.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

<h1>North Korea blamed for ‘massive’ cyber attacks</h1><h2>Officials eye link after assault took down U.S., S. Korean government sites</h2>
                              [/quote]phew

good thing they just announced this 2 weeks ago...Cybercom would be hard to get massive funding without a credible enemy right?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

[/quote]phew

good thing they just announced this 2 weeks ago...Cybercom would be hard to get massive funding without a credible enemy right?
                                [/quote]

wow, that has got to be a coincedence.....[]

Comment

Working...
                                X