X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

</p>

Those guys have balls. Anyone remember "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss and John Goodman, around '89? Good flick about these the lives of these guys.</p>

[/quote]
    Yes we do. The tanker base sign from Always is currently at the LaGrande Air Attack Base in Oregon.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, mjg... "Yes we do". You are one of those pilots? My respects for the work you do.</p>[/quote]
    Yes, I'm the Chief Pilot for the company shown, and was sitting right seat in those pictures above. Hence my absence of late posting, that and Giants MB was a blocked site for a while.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

</P>

Those guys have balls. Anyone remember "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss and John Goodman, around '89? Good flick about these the lives of these guys.</P>

[/quote]
      Yes we do. The tanker base sign from Always is currently at the LaGrande Air Attack Base in Oregon.
      [/quote]</P>

lol, mjg... "Yes we do". You are one of those pilots? My respects for the work you do.</P>

[/quote]
      Yes, I'm the Chief Pilot for the company shown, and was sitting right seat in those pictures above. Hence my absence of late posting, that and Giants MB was a blocked site for a while.
      [/quote]</P>

Always be safe, and thank you for your service.</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
          [/quote]It was close, but it looks closer in the picture, we had it ID'd early in the drop so no problemo.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

That's actually not that bad....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
              [/quote]It was close, but it looks closer in the picture, we had it ID'd early in the drop so no problemo.
              [/quote]

So are the fires all out now? things back to normal?

Comment

I could not imagine how it would be to be followed around constantly and having tons of people just taking pictures of you. Kind of creepy to me. I bet she wishes she could live a normal life sometimes.

Comment

Alright Britney looking HOT again []

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
                    [/quote]hat tip to you guys

my arse clenched from the pic I could only imagine what I'd do in the plane[:$]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[/quote]
                      I concur, it is about damn time. Now if she just stops singing the world will be a better place. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[/quote]
                        I concur, it is about damn time. Now if she just stops singing the world will be a better place. lol
                        [/quote]

Yeah it must be nice to be a celebrity really, you have all the time and money in the world to turn into crap, and then fix yourself.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

Yeah it must be nice to be a celebrity really, you have all the time and money in the world to turn into crap, and then fix yourself.
                          [/quote]</P>

lol... Too true. It is the never ending story that, like history, keeps repeating. Many just self destruct and can't get back in to the business, like Corey Haim.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
                            [/quote]

So are the fires all out now? things back to normal?
                            [/quote]
                            The fire in the picture is out, but there are a bunch of others right now in CA

Comment

Some YT action from inside (not from the pictures earlier)
                              <u><font color="#810081">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALF8MS0wz0

</font></u>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[/quote]

Yeah I think I like her again, if only it was reciprocal. =(

Comment

Working...
                                X