Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i wonder what the camera and operatorlooked like after the collision! some jobs no matter what the pay ain't worth it...</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Now that is staring down death!
    [/quote]</P>

put a NYG helmet and jersey with the no. 27 on it...i'm assuming Urlacher last weekend had a moment where in his head he went "wtf am i doing" right before the BOOM.. </P>

Comment

<div>The narrowest house in New York City is on the market with a not
      so slim price tag of $2.7 million. The 9 1/2 feet wide and 42 feet long
      red brick building -- located at 75 1/2 Bedford St. in Greenwich
      Village -- used to be an alley between homes at 75 and 77 Bedford. The
      narrow house, built in 1873, is considered a curiosity and is one of
      the neighborhood's most photographed homes. </div><div class="photo photo_none"><div class="photo_img"></div></div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

LOL I like that...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div>The narrowest house in New York City is on the market with a not
          so slim price tag of $2.7 million. The 9 1/2 feet wide and 42 feet long
          red brick building -- located at 75 1/2 Bedford St. in Greenwich
          Village -- used to be an alley between homes at 75 and 77 Bedford. The
          narrow house, built in 1873, is considered a curiosity and is one of
          the neighborhood's most photographed homes. </div><div class="photo photo_none"><div class="photo_img"></div></div>[/quote]

I understand the fascination with NYC, but damn, people are getting robbed financially to live there and are suffering from quality of life.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</P>

found this old "Barney Miller " TV clip..................is this 4417 and bandwagon having a discussion LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</p>

found this old "Barney Miller " TV clip..................is this 4417 and bandwagon having a discussion LOL</p>[/quote]
              LMAO, that was perfect. ahahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

found this old "Barney Miller " TV clip..................is this 4417 and bandwagon having a discussion LOL</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

happy thanks giving BB..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</p>

found this old "Barney Miller " TV clip..................is this 4417 and bandwagon having a discussion LOL</p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

happy thanks giving BB..lol</p>[/quote]
                  Hiya buddy. Speaking of Thanksgiving...What are you doing Oct 11th?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

happy thanks giving BB..lol</P>

[/quote]
                    Hiya buddy. Speaking of Thanksgiving...What are you doing Oct 11th?
                    [/quote]</P>

eating turkey getting fat and watching the giants beat up the raiders...on TV []</P>

</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

"How Ya doing buddy?" LOL seroiusly though , hope everyones had a great summer. I know I have. How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</p>[/quote]
                        Glad your summer has been good. Mine has to. Thanks for sending out the emails. I don't know if you did that for me or not but any help is welcome and I am thankful for it. I think someone found some in the upper bowl for 4 seats but who knows. I have looking on Ebay alot and stuff. I hope we can still meet up. Let me know if you find anything. I have the money standing by. Thanks again.

Comment

How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?!

Comment

[quote user="BigBlu397"]How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?![/quote]</P>

Volume LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="BigBlu397"]How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?![/quote]
                              It has been alive for almost 3 years.

Comment

How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</P>

[/quote]
                                Glad your summer has been good. Mine has to. Thanks for sending out the emails. I don't know if you did that for me or not but any help is welcome and I am thankful for it. I think someone found some in the upper bowl for 4 seats but who knows. I have looking on Ebay alot and stuff. I hope we can still meet up. Let me know if you find anything. I have the money standing by. Thanks again.
                                [/quote]</P>

The problem I'm finding is that some of the people we gowith are mad about the PSLs and are jumping on EBay to get the most they can for there tickets when not going. Somewhat awkward to ask for those at face value. Quite a few more I have'nt talked to yet though and thats were I'm hoping something pops up for youguys. I've been called about my tickets and have done it for friends in the past .......so hopefully I'll here something</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X