• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

wow!!!! this is one crazy thread!!! it looks likewe have a new"Legend"

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Was thinking the very same thing which leads me to my next question. Is today really a good day with all the positive threads all day? Will it be effective?</p>

Hey Jersey...we missed today girlie!</p>[/quote]

Today is the WORSE day to do it!! It will have no impact! We are looking for shock and awe!
      And it will not happen....our positive threads will just be mixed in with the rest of the positive threads!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok and what's up with TAGF...I've been on there all day and haven't really had a total meltdown as in previous days. It's not great but it's a heck of alot better than before.[/quote]

Yeah we gotta be careful, TAGF can't be that great or else the AG forum and our mission will
        be useless....

[][][][][/quote]</p>

Was thinking the very same thing which leads me to my next question. Is today really a good day with all the positive threads all day? Will it be effective?</p>

Hey Jersey...we missed today girlie!</p>[/quote]

Hey Bleu...yeah.....actually...taking a peak around the other forums....things aren't so bad.....is today a good day?

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]wow!!!! this is one crazy thread!!! it looks likewe have a new"Legend"[/quote]

The other legend has been absolutely ANNIHILATED.....

Comment

Should we postpone....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]lol hey Bleu, Harooni is copying us!! Remember when he copied JerseyGiant and said ov vey?

Well look at this thread..

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/146305.aspx

I usually say talk amongst yourselves!!
              [/quote]</P>

Someones been snoping around...</P>

The swagger jacker strikes again!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Was thinking the very same thing which leads me to my next question. Is today really a good day with all the positive threads all day? Will it be effective?</P>

Hey Jersey...we missed today girlie!</P>

[/quote]

Today is the WORSE day to do it!! It will have no impact! We are looking for shock and awe!
                And it will not happen....our positive threads will just be mixed in with the rest of the positive threads!
                [/quote]</P>

We need to abort until further notice, b/c it will definitely go unnoticed. Ain't that some ish...of all the d@mn days! They pick today to act like they have some d@mn sense over there...</P>

Unreal!</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]wow!!!! this is one crazy thread!!! it looks likewe have a new"Legend"[/quote]</P>

DESTROYED! Holla!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Should we postpone....
                    [/quote]</P>

I vote yea...it seriously will be pointless. No one would notice.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ugh! I had to go to the dentist (who I HATE) and just some work........
                      My dentist laughed at me after I told him that I hated him.....[:O]
                      [/quote]

I've gone to the dentist so much that it doesn't phase me at all....they could do whatever they want....
                      [/quote]</P>

I go alot as well, but I'll never get to that point. I still hate them with a passion. Getting paid to torture ppl is just wrong.</P>

Comment

ABORT ABORT!!

Comment

This is unreal, there are actual real topics on TAGF....and no trolls...

Comment

AG we need your say on this...but it seems we may have to postpose our mission to another day.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]ABORT ABORT!!
                              [/quote]</P>

LOL! How can we get it out to the other member involved that aren't here right now?</P>

Comment

LOL!

Emergency PM's for all parties.....

Why are people sane today?

Comment

Working...
                                X