Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

funny you mention screens...when i think of Tiki i remember 2 things.

Counter-Trap run-plays and Screens.

Maybe I'm the only guy who believes that a powerful runner like Ahmad
    could become a full fledged Threat if used in many of the "Tiki-esque"
    runplays???

As for Brandon, don't sleep on the big guy. How do we not know that he may be saving himself for the 2nd half either?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

</p>

It's hard for me to come on the boards after a loss. The negativity and criticisms just get me down.</p>

BJ is not having the occasional breakout runs for 20+ yards to raise his stats,as in the past. So what. He still softens the defenders... no question. He will get his share of bigger runs. D's are keying on him. </p>

Yesterday Carl Banks kept begging for the Giants to run play action, but they rarely do. But, honestly, I think they're saving it. Just like in preseason where we run almost total vanilla plays, I think TC has been holding back some plays for the closer games. Have we seen a trick play yet? Many screens? None that I remember. But, they'll be acomin'.</p>[/quote]

Exactly, we are 5-0 and we're beating teams soundly. Why the need to reveal all your cards? It makes no sense. Fans just want their money's worth and want to see cool stuff...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]funny you mention screens...when i think of Tiki i remember 2 things.

Maybe I'm the only guy who believes that a powerful runner like Ahmad
        could become a full fledged Threat if used in many of the "Tiki-esque"
        runplays???

As for Brandon, don't sleep on the big guy. How do we not know that he may be saving himself for the 2nd half either?[/quote]

I think he is, and it's very smart. We will need him down the road. And guess who else is going to be banged up down the road? Practically any defense that's going to play in the playoffs!!

There was one play where BJ could have ran over a defender, instead, you can tell he was ready to hit the ground. In his rookie year, he would have tried to run him over. There's no need to do that anymore, and it's a long hard physical season...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]funny you mention screens...when i think of Tiki i remember 2 things.

Maybe I'm the only guy who believes that a powerful runner like Ahmad could become a full fledged Threat if used in many of the "Tiki-esque" runplays???

As for Brandon, don't sleep on the big guy. How do we not know that he may be saving himself for the 2nd half either?[/quote]

I think he is, and it's very smart. We will need him down the road. And guess who else is going to be banged up down the road? Practically any defense that's going to play in the playoffs!!

There was one play where BJ could have ran over a defender, instead, you can tell he was ready to hit the ground. In his rookie year, he would have tried to run him over. There's no need to do that anymore, and it's a long hard physical season...

[/quote]</P>

I don't think it's injury either with BJ. Like you mentioned , it's a loooooooong season. I do wonder if the coaches hinted thisto BJ as this year began that it's not necessary to run over every player he can on defense. Perhaps to keep him as healthy as possible for as long as possible. You know what I really liked yesterday............after Bradshaw scored on 4 th and goal from the 1 [BJ had the 3 previous carries I believe]..........Jacobs was right there to congratulate AB</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

Have they not watched SNL recently making fun of him for accomplishing basically nothing?

[/quote]

...how do you get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING ???
            [/quote]after the last 6 years of Bush the World is rejoicing in the nothing tbh
            [/quote]
            It was a slap in the face of GWB. Of course you could argue that Teddy Roosevelt could have run against BHO and wouldn't have won because he came from the party of Bush. It's also because BHO is enamored with Europe. We've apologized to the world, are trying to model our economic and health policies after Europe, and now our Armed Forces apparently. Although I don't think much of the Nobel, being as they gave it to Yassir Arafat as well.

Comment

<font size="6" color="#0000ff">THANK YOU SEC105!!!</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>THANK YOU SEC105!!!</FONT>
                [/quote]</P>

You're more than welcome 4417 Wanted you to really enjoy every moment of the Giant Stadium experience my friend. My favorite part was seeing you down by the fan welcoming committee for our victorious Giants. That was priceless considering how far you guys traveled to get here. Plus I got to fill MMB and IBB in with mygreat football knowledge LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                  [/quote]</p>

You're more than welcome 4417 Wanted you to really enjoy every moment of the Giant Stadium experience my friend. My favorite part was seeing you down by the fan welcoming committee for our victorious Giants. That was priceless considering how far you guys traveled to get here. Plus I got to fill MMB and IBB in with mygreat football knowledge LOL</p>[/quote]
                  It was better than I could have ever imagined. The only thing that sucked was how fast it went by. I was sitting on the front row by the end. I could never thank you enough. I can't wait to do it again in the new stadium. I am sure Matt and Amanda were thrilled. lol Thanks again Bud, you are the best.

Comment

Kase - MMB - BB4417 - Chuck - SEC105

IBB85 - Daven - Melissa my wife - Morehead State

Comment

Anyone know where to find who the Giants play home/away in 2010/11/12 if the world is here/ 13 and so on? I remember it used to be on the website but I can't find it anymore.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueJake"]

not sure how valid this is but heres what i found </p>

</p>

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfce.htm</p>

</p>

</p>

<table id="table1" style="width: 505pt; border-collapse: collapse;" x:str="" width="669" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                        <tbody>
                        <tr style="height: 11.25pt;" height="15">
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 700; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="11" height="15">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" align="center"><font color="#680098" size="4">NEW YORK GIANTS FUTURE SCHEDULE</font></p></td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="" height="15">2010</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2011</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2012</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2013</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">HOME</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">AWAY</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">HOME</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">AWAY</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">HOME</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">AWAY</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Chicago</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Green Bay</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Arizona</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">San Francisco</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">New Orleans</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Atlanta</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Green Bay</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Chicago</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Detroit</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Minnesota</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">St. Louis</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Seattle</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Tampa Bay</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Carolina</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Minnesota</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Detroit</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Jacksonville</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Houston</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Buffalo</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">New England</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Cleveland</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Baltimore</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Denver</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Oakland</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Tennessee</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Indianapolis</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Miami</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NY Jets</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Pittsburgh</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Cincinnati</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Kansas City</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">San Diego</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">NFC South</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC West</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC North</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC South</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;"></td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC North</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC West</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC South</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-decoration: none;" height="15">
                        </td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;"></td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="" height="15">2014</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2015</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2016</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" colspan="2" x:num="">2017</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">HOME</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">AWAY</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">San Francisco</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Arizona</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Atlanta</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">New Orleans</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Chicago</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">San Francisco</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Seattle</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">St. Louis</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Carolina</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Tampa Bay</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Detroit</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Seattle</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Houston</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Jacksonville</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">New England</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Buffalo</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Baltimore</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Cleveland</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Oakland</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Denver</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">Indianapolis</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Tennessee</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NY Jets</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Miami</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Cincinnati</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Pittsburgh</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">San Diego</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: bottom; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">Kansas City</td></tr>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; height: 11.25pt; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;" height="15">NFC South</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC South</td>
                        <td style="border: medium none ; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: middle; color: windowtext; padding-top: 1px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;">NFC South</td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][/quote]
                          Thanks man. Trying to scope out away games close to Utah. San Fran or Seattle would be nice...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Kase - MMB - BB4417 - Chuck - SEC105

IBB85 - Daven - Melissa my wife - Morehead State
                            [/quote]

Aw! Awesome!

Comment

HOW IS THIS THE MOST POPULAR THREAD ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS!?!</P>

I have never once posted in this thread in the 2 years its been running but it has 3218 pages!!!!</P>

</P>

this reminds me of the Hampton's Happy Hour (HHH) thread, only more popular!!</P>

</P>

wow!</P>

</P>

now i am proud to be involved.</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantsP28"]

HOW IS THIS THE MOST POPULAR THREAD ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS!?!</p>[/quote]

minutia

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X