Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Our educators are slowly dissolving....background checks for everyone!!

[/quote]
    What is really gross is getting turned on at a Wal Mart. What kind of sicko is this guy?

Comment

One would think they would search the attic ASAP and find the little schmuck....

How much money was spent searching for this little boy?

Unbelievable...lol

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

And they found the little guy at home. He was hiding in a box in the attack in the house. I hope the parents hug him and then ground him for life.
        [/quote]

You mean for 2 hours the cops didn't search the house!!??
        [/quote]Who builds their own balloons? How much tax payer dollars were wasted on this one? Parent - Fail<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

He said officials searched the house twice, but it wasn't clear if it included the garage.</p>

Mystified
        authorities in Colorado had launched a ground search for the boy after
        the flying balloon he was believed to have been trapped in crashed
        without him inside.</p>

</p></span>
        <span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

</p></span>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Our educators are slowly dissolving....background checks for everyone!!

[/quote]
          What is really gross is getting turned on at a Wal Mart. What kind of sicko is this guy?
          [/quote]

Maybe he gets turned on by the quality of shoppers at Wal Mart like some kind of sick fetish...

Comment

haha the official Troll Car!!

Comment

Is that movie UP still in theaters anywhere? I now have the urge to watch it...

Comment

i think the lady in pink is stealling merchandise.. clearly theres a down filled jacket upthat shirt

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is that movie UP still in theaters anywhere? I now have the urge to watch it...
                  [/quote]

haha doubt it....so apparently everyone was incompetent today. Cops SUCKED at searching the house, and so did the parents.

I think there's more to the story. What kid hides in a box for over 2 hours? My newphew is 6, the same age as this kid, and he can't sit still....even when you play hide and seek he moves too much, you can find him....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is that movie UP still in theaters anywhere? I now have the urge to watch it...
                    [/quote]

haha doubt it....so apparently everyone was incompetent today. Cops SUCKED at searching the house, and so did the parents.

I think there's more to the story. What kid hides in a box for over 2 hours? My newphew is 6, the same age as this kid, and he can't sit still....even when you play hide and seek he moves too much, you can find him....
                    [/quote]

He must have been in that attic for more than 2 hours....
                    Inspector Gadget would have found him faster.....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Is that movie UP still in theaters anywhere? I now have the urge to watch it...
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

He must have been in that attic for more than 2 hours....
                      Inspector Gadget would have found him faster.....[:P]
                      [/quote]

Embarrassing! Someone is going to in trouble....I wonder who.....

LOL it does look like a UFO from this view....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]I'd bet they are old trolls with new names

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Embarrassing! Someone is going to in trouble....I wonder who.....

LOL it does look like a UFO from this view....

[/quote]

LOL...at first I thought it was a UFO and we were being invaded by aliens...

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...
                              [/quote]good ol plaxico25 and burress25...they(he) had banter all the time []

okay wtf did I miss with this balloon story...kid dead or alive?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...at first I thought it was a UFO and we were being invaded by aliens...
                                [/quote]

Sometimes I wish for these higher intelligent beings to just take over Earth already.....

Comment

Working...
                                X