Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]but what's the deal with rouse?

first we had all this fanfare despite what was supposedly a good player mysteriously released by the pack; then it's like it fell off the table.

Alford has a motor, he IS missed in the interior...make no mistake. Hopefully a returning Canty can alleviate some of that missing ingredient.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm not as knowledgeable as others on her about Rouse, but some of them pointed out some problems he has, which is a reason why he was available. I'd think the coaches would have him out there is they thought he was better.</p>

Agree with AG... we have to go with what we have, and have a fierce attitude against Philly. If not, them some ingredient is missing, and it's not talent, or depth. It's schemes, like blitzing pressure and using a shorter passing game, along with the run... and, it could also be killer instinct, performing at everyone's best with the plays that are called.</p>

Alford was a bad loss, and yeah, Let's hope Canty gets out there soon to help.</p>[/quote]

what issues? I really don't get to deeply involved in TAGF....waaaaayyyy too much insanity for me.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Since I don't frequent the other aspects of this MB much don't know if anyone has seen this, but stay classy fithedelphia.... LINK

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Since I don't frequent the other aspects of this MB much don't know if anyone has seen this, but stay classy fithedelphia.... LINK
        [/quote]</P>

Classic.</P>

Someone who knows him should e-mail it to his mother.</P>

Comment

saw this in the news. and almost threw my remote through the TV..</P>

"Faleh Hassan Almaleki reportedly threatened his daughter for becoming ‘too Westernized.’" **** megtfo than.... i don't have a problem with immigration our Countries are built on that but this is disgusting!! </P>

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...honor-killing/</P>

Comment

came to post this

then bandwgn bummed me out so I posted it anyways

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]came to post this

[/quote]</P>

haha nice work..did you just make it? </P>

Comment

no that was a JG request Oct 14th last year

Spags in there [:O]

Comment

More great work, courtesy of bansaw

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]came to post this

[/quote]</P>

haha nice work..did you just make it? </P>

[/quote]</P>

it must have been you that PhatPhilliePhan05 must have got me mixed up with...he wassaying i wasgood at photoshop.lol</P>

Comment

lol that's why I posted in there to get him to ask me to make him a sig...which was going to followed by a slew of ***'s

Comment

had some good ones that day, I must have been bored or baked or both

Comment

Alot of good memories. Thanks Bansaw. It never gets old...

Comment

Ok.....NOW it's time to start worrying......

[:$]

Comment

Missed the game bringing an Airplane to Portugal, now in Bangor ME, so saw the highlights. Wow. We aren't good. Not even close... I'm thinking 7-9 may be a real possibility this year.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Missed the game bringing an Airplane to Portugal, now in Bangor ME, so saw the highlights. Wow. We aren't good. Not even close... I'm thinking 7-9 may be a real possibility this year.
                                [/quote]

we are what we are guys and gals.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X