Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So how did the browns get a MNF game. What an awful game.....
    [/quote]
    The last time the Browns won a home game is when they beat us on MNF. That seems soooo long ago.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So how did the browns get a MNF game. What an awful game.....
      [/quote]
      The last time the Browns won a home game is when they beat us on MNF. That seems soooo long ago.
      [/quote]</P>

didn't they have a MNF'er against Buffalo last year too.. i wonder what the ratings for last nights game were </P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]hard to land planes on a frigate (my Canadian Navy joke)

[/quote]

Lol we got choppers though. Soon new ones too.

The frigates are actually the best thing we got going.

The destroyers are awful, and the tankers are very old (not a bad posting tho, lots of space!).

And we're not going to talk about the submarines.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Here's the FY09 military pay table not quite 10K a year

http://www.dfas.mil/militarypay/mili...yPayTables.pdf

So the bottom would be 16K a year and with dependents 7K in housing, which (scary thought here) better than what a regional airline pilot starts off at.
          [/quote]

That is one complicated pay table.

That's sad you guys get an allowance for uniform, we don't pay for it and we get points every year to spend on replacement items if you need to.

Only thing we pay for work related is rations and quarters, unless you being sent out of area (temporary duty) then that's covered too.

Canadian Forces Pay Scales
          <a href="http://www.forces.ca/html/index.aspx?m=0&amp;lang=en&amp;sid=236&amp;sm1=2&amp;sm2=3&amp;sm3=0&amp;ta b=5">
          http://www.forces.ca/html/index.aspx?m=0&amp;lang=en&amp;sid=236&amp;sm1=2&amp;sm2=3&amp;sm3=0&amp;ta b=5</a>

Comment

Officers get one initial ration and the rest is out of your pocket, Enlisted get the uniform allowance. And in the Navy, there are a butt ton of uniforms.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1qDpQYMjqs</P>

this has to be fake................right?................ What people want to get on "youtube" this bad? it baffles me unless the brides bloody nose was real......which I doubt</P>

Comment

I think I'm done hearing about Rex Ryan crying and little Bill's decision in the Pats/Colts game.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I'm done hearing about Rex Ryan crying and little Bill's decision in the Pats/Colts game.
                  [/quote]
                  You are not sure? lol

I question his decision of playing the Giants in Superbowl 42

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I'm done hearing about Rex Ryan crying and little Bill's decision in the Pats/Colts game.
                    [/quote]
                    You are not sure? lol

[/quote]

LOL...the rex crying stuff is kinda funny..the BillB/Pats stuff is just annoying now. Time to move on

Comment

what happened to Sammy Sosa? guy going MJ on us

and now I need to google Rex Ryan to find out whats this crying j***

oh ya Sammy

Comment

ow! my eyes

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]what happened to Sammy Sosa? guy going MJ on us

oh ya Sammy

[/quote]

Yeah holy **** no kidding I just saw this too.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1qDpQYMjqs</p>

this has to be fake................right?................ What people want to get on "youtube" this bad? it baffles me unless the brides bloody nose was real......which I doubt</p>[/quote]

lol I don't know, looks pretty real....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I'm done hearing about Rex Ryan crying and little Bill's decision in the Pats/Colts game.
                              [/quote]
                              You are not sure? lol

[/quote]

LOL...the rex crying stuff is kinda funny..the BillB/Pats stuff is just annoying now. Time to move on
                              [/quote]

I love it. It was so annoying early on when they won 3 games. He was talking so much smack. This is well deserved...I'm talking about Rex here......

Comment

[quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]what happened to Sammy Sosa? guy going MJ on us

oh ya Sammy

[/quote]

Yeah holy **** no kidding I just saw this too.
                                [/quote]

You guys are just seeing this now? It was posted about 3-4 pages ago....

Comment

Working...
                                X