• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </p>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</p>

[/quote]

It's tough one, I'm sure there were brats just like her back in the 1900's....it's just that now we have tazer technology to even the playing field... []
    [/quote]</p>

i guess we have grown and matured,sure better than the tar and feathering for having the "Devil" in her..lol</p>[/quote]

haha true! Or popping in a huge bar of soap in their mouth.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </P>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</P>

[/quote]

It's tough one, I'm sure there were brats just like her back in the 1900's....it's just that now we have tazer technology to even the playing field... []
      [/quote]</P>

i guess we have grown and matured,sure better than the tar and feathering for having the "Devil" in her..lol</P>

[/quote]

haha true! Or popping in a huge bar of soap in their mouth.....

[/quote]</P>

lol.. i'm going to assume given the choice between the taste of soap and electricity..she'll choose soap going forward. [:P]</P>

Comment

So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

Still think we win on Sun...but man...these injuries. Did the Mets curse jump to this team??

Comment

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</p>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while
          visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week
          that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and
          ruled the death a suicide.</p>

</p>

Sad...
          </p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</P>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and ruled the death a suicide.</P>

</P>

Sad...
            </P>

[/quote]</P>

that is sad.. 59 is too young.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</p>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while
              visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week
              that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and
              ruled the death a suicide.</p>

</p>

Sad...
              </p>[/quote]

So it took them 4 months to figure it out? I didn't even realize this happened?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

Still think we win on Sun...but man...these injuries. Did the Mets curse jump to this team??
                [/quote]

Had a dream last night that the Giants destroyed the Falcons. I missed the game because I was on my way back from the airport so I had to find out from listening to CNN on a radio.

Dreams makes no sense....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

[/quote]

Had a dream last night that the Giants destroyed the Falcons. I missed the game because I was on my way back from the airport so I had to find out from listening to CNN on a radio.

[/quote]

Listen to my weird *** dream last night..

The Giants were playing the Cowboys...it was the 3rd Q and the score was Dallas 110 Giants 91??????
                  WTF??

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Giants were playing the Cowboys...it was the 3rd Q and the score was Dallas 110 Giants 91??????
                    WTF??
                    [/quote]it was a nightmare...lol

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF??
                      [/quote]it was a nightmare...lol
                      [/quote]

LOL agreed, that ain't no dream, it's a nightmare. Sounds like your dream was playing a little Madden...

Anyone remember Joe Montana's football on the Sega CD? I forget which team it was, probably the cowboys, but I was able to just run around the field all day long...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTpOlQgOVo

Wow AG. Nice one. I was 14. lol

Comment

listen to my dream last night.

so she's on top of me.....

lol I wish, I never remember dreams

Comment

seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]listen to my dream last night.

so she's on top of me.....

lol I wish, I never remember dreams
                              [/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA
                                [/quote]

I saw that....holy Jesus.....that's nasty

Comment

Working...
                                X