Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"]seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA
    [/quote]

I saw that....holy Jesus.....that's nasty
    [/quote]
    now that's just crazy...fresh, but still crazy...lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTpOlQgOVo

Wow AG. Nice one. I was 14. lol
      [/quote]

Hmm not sure how old I was either when that came out. Probably in my teens.....some of those old 16-bit games were really fun because they were so simple....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"]listen to my dream last night.

so she's on top of me.....

lol I wish, I never remember dreams
        [/quote]

LMAO
        [/quote]

I have very lucid dreams since I can remember. None of my friends can remember their dreams either. But I do know that if I don't get enough sleep, I can't remember any dreams.
        The funny thing about having really lucid dreams is that they wear me out actually, I wake up really tired so I try to just sleep regularly.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA
          [/quote]

I'm going to have nightmares!! That's horrible! Those chinese are crazy.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

[/quote]

I'm going to have nightmares!! That's horrible! Those chinese are crazy.....
            [/quote]</P>

TY Bansaw, but I'm gonna pass on even opening the danged thing. </P>

Anyways, there are better things than suffering to dwell on, now that we beat the Falcons.</P>

Hooray for us!</P>

Comment

I would eat it

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I would eat it
                [/quote]LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I would eat it
                  [/quote]

.[:O]

We won a game y'all. Praise the lord

Comment

Uh oh, Jets lose 6 in their last 7 games....boo hoo.....

Didn't he understand that this is the JETS?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I would eat it
                      [/quote]

[/quote]
                      Yes we did and thank God about that. I honestly think had we not won the coin toss it would have been over. It is almost like we have a totally different defense at the end of the game. I don't understand how we can be so good and then turn to Swiss cheese.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I would eat it
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        Yes we did and thank God about that. I honestly think had we not won the coin toss it would have been over. It is almost like we have a totally different defense at the end of the game. I don't understand how we can be so good and then turn to Swiss cheese.
                        [/quote]

Yeah, our swiss cheese defense seems to be pretty bad. Remember during the game they showed our defense were like 26th in the league in the red zone. So basically if you can get your team in the red zone, you're gonna score on us...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
                          Asian Giant[/quote]

You mean I get demoted from head coach to OC!!!? [:$]
                          [/quote]
                          Not at all kind sir. You would just take over both duties. With your vast knowledge it would be nothing.

While we are at it can we promote davidkan to Defensive Coordinator please.

SEC105 to GM also.

and let JG &amp; Bansaw do whatever the hell they want.
                          [/quote]</P>

Thanks Lando but everybodys better off with JR in the GM position. Maybe Roanoke Fan would make a good GM with his common sense.....Tyree would still be Giant if I was making the decisions lol AGs gotta be the HC.....just the way it is and should be</P>

I would give Davidkhan a shot as DC or at least LB coach to start............he sure knows hisXs and Os, sometimes it's who you know NOT what you know as far as the NFL is concerned imo</P>

I would have been OC for the last 3 minutes of the SD game though. There would have 3 passingattemps @ the end zone with balls bouncing off the big blue wall if no one was open[] then I'd hand my duties offto someone like MB memberBJacobs27...he knows his stuff</P>

oh yeah.............if we ever get cheerleaders.........Bandwagon should head that detail up!!!................if he's not tobusy</P>

[/quote]

We had a really really long list of coaching staff and positions about 2-3 years ago. It was fun at the time. Then little by little everyone fell off the map and went into a cave so now it's just legacy....

You'll see from time to time some members with avatars and their positions underneath with the blue bar like mine, JG's, MJ's etc...

[/quote]</P>

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I would eat it
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Yeah, our swiss cheese defense seems to be pretty bad. Remember during the game they showed our defense were like 26th in the league in the red zone. So basically if you can get your team in the red zone, you're gonna score on us...
                            [/quote]</P>

No doubt , we've got work to do onthe D and time is short. It was just nice to get the W yesterday...............first win in42 days..........if we can tighten things up....anything can happen as we all know.........Good to seeEli playing well. He had somegame and these WRs are really coming along. If we have to get into shoot outs Elooks like he's ready</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </p>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</p>[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
                                [/quote]</P>

what the... i just got the job.. this sucks. who do i complain too. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X