Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
    [/quote]</P>

what the... i just got the job.. this sucks. who do i complain too. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

perhaps you can be the waterboy! []</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes canadian. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh I know IBB , just trying to find the right fit for his Giant job and he seems to keep telling me[ implying] what his job 'qualifications are orshould be lol how about traveling assistant to the cheerleaders? That might be up his alley.....no?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes canadian. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh I know IBB , just trying to find the right fit for his Giant job and he seems to keep telling me[ implying] what his job 'qualifications are orshould be lol how about traveling assistant to the cheerleaders? That might be up his alley.....no?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I heard they need a Pretzel Man in the lower sections... close to wall above the Giant Bench and where, if you can find them, you can give advise to the cheerleaders, and keep a low profile if you don't want to appear to be too available.</P>

Comment

would the pretzel man job inlclude having to walk stairs, i may require an oxygen tank and quite possible a dfib machine if so..lets just say physical fitness is not my forte.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]would the pretzel man job inlclude having to walk stairs, i may require an oxygen tank and quite possible a dfib machine if so..lets just say physical fitness is not my forte.[/quote]</P>

WTF are you good at then. you cant kick. you cant be a water boy. you cant be a pretzel man. but you want a postition? alittle demanding id say!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes <FONT color=#0000ff size=6>c</FONT>anadian. </P>

[/quote]just like you husband you are..Capitol c my dear..[/quote]</P>

hes not my husband- please dont wish that on me... and i do it only to piss you off, you have known me long enough to know this! []</P>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</P>

Here's a quick blast from the recent past </P>

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody...................AND "how ya doing buddy" LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</p>

Here's a quick blast from the recent past </p>

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody...................AND "how ya doing buddy" LOL</p>[/quote]

Good one, never seen that, of course, there's a lot of old shows I've never seen.... [:S]

Comment

He's (me) Baaaaccccckkk

...served my little suspension but the kid's back.

for the record "that idiot" popped stuff about my kids BEFORE i retaliated about his baby sis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

ahhhh, philly sports fans.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

glad your back sir... unfortunately we still have plenty oidiots..

Comment

ladies & gentlemen--you may want to stop in the "bar is open" thread(last page) in the entertainment section later tonight....congrats on 3 yrs and happy thanksgiving...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/419/...d.aspx#1565667

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]glad your back sir... unfortunately we still have plenty o*idiots..[/quote]

(salutes) []....so what else is new....

for my fellow Knicks victims, err, fans...
                        http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...ff_free_agents : Ronald "Queensbridge" Artest on the NY Media and Fans

and

Larry Hughes take on Bron-Bron:
                        http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...obref=obinsite

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all. Back state side, already starting work for the new job, unfortunately with my promotion, they have doubled my work as no one is coming in behind me.

Good to see you back GY

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving MJG and everyone else for that matter.</P>

God blessed us...I'm thankful for doing some side work in construction....under the table so my wife and kids will get their Christmas in spite of my circumstances.</P>

on another note my Turkey Bowl team lost today for the first time in 4 years...33-31 []</P>

but your friendly neighborhood wise-cracker played like the whole game so...</P>

Comment

Happy TG all!!!

Does anyone know what the Giants record is on TG? I don't remember them ever even playing on TG!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Happy TG all!!!

Does anyone know what the Giants record is on TG? I don't remember them ever even playing on TG!!!
                                [/quote]</P>

I'm not sure.</P>

But, one Thanksgiving against Detroit, which noGiant fancan ever forget, was the great INT by Mr. LT, which he took about 95 yards to the house. If Detroit had scored, we would have lost.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X