Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

that would be the catch-phrase MJG...."something's missing".

you realize if we went 3-0 for the next games against Dal, Phi and Was we win our Div?

nutty ain't it?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]that would be the catch-phrase MJG...."something's missing".

you realize if we went 3-0 for the next games against Dal, Phi and Was we win our Div?

nutty ain't it?
      [/quote]
      Big IF buddy, big IF. How is the job search going?

Comment

doing some side work in construction.

under the table so it helps....

might have to set sites lower but that will create a ton of pressure in many other areas.

literally thinking about waiving my Service Connected "situation" to possibly re-enlist.

but that is at the bottom of choices besides Police Officer or Corrections...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I'd love a defensive minded former HC as our DC...kind of like Dom Capers in GB...

if, if SF got ticked and let Singletary go...man would I love him here (there, NY).

I mean some ingredient is missing from the soup.

You guys realize that statistically Eli is having one of his best seasons so far? So it figures that his foot injury would potentially do him in....

This year is on life-support....we might see 8-8 but...

lastly, with the next 3 games being what they are; THIS would be the occasions for the Jints to not only shake the crappies but surge from behind and TAKE the East.

all the bandwagoners would return with fury!
          [/quote]</P>

I'd take Singletary in a heart beat. He's a NY Giant kind of coach, as Cowher would be, too.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I'd love a defensive minded former HC as our DC...kind of like Dom Capers in GB...

if, if SF got ticked and let Singletary go...man would I love him here (there, NY).

I mean some ingredient is missing from the soup.

You guys realize that statistically Eli is having one of his best seasons so far? So it figures that his foot injury would potentially do him in....

This year is on life-support....we might see 8-8 but...

lastly, with the next 3 games being what they are; THIS would be the occasions for the Jints to not only shake the crappies but surge from behind and TAKE the East.

all the bandwagoners would return with fury!
            [/quote]</p>

I'd take Singletary in a heart beat. He's a NY Giant kind of coach, as Cowher would be, too.</p>[/quote]

i know Gruden was a former QB and is more of an Offensive mind, no pun intended....he would bring a balanced Offense to the Jints and won't hesitate to climb up in a Back
            s *** or chew a Linemen out if they are being stupid.

Comment

Let's say hypothetically Brett Favre wins 2 superbowls with the Vikings. Will he be remembered as a Packer or Viking in 50 years?

Comment

Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
                  [/quote]

Yeah looks like he will try to come back to the NFL.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Pray not for Charlie.</P>

If TC is gone, I'd like to see Cowher, first choice, Singletary second choice if SF drops him, and Gruden third choice.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Pray not for Charlie.</p>

If TC is gone, I'd like to see Cowher, first choice, Singletary second choice if SF drops him, and Gruden third choice.</p>[/quote]

Eh, why do we want Singletary? Is he really that good? I like Cowher, it's hard to see him wearing a Giants outfit, but then again Brett's wearing purple...

I don't see TC going anywhere though. Giants are usually pretty loyal to their head coaches and his record has been very good so far....

Comment

no Weiss!

no Crennel!

not even the Mangina!

no Beliicheck drones please.

no Martz either. (unbalanced Offense, all passes? no thanks)

Totally agree with Zim: Cowher, Singletary, Gruden, Mariucci and I'd take back John Fox for D-Coordinator!

PS:

AG......screw old man favre, i could care less what he's remember as. How about diva crybaby QB?

Singletary cuz he could give less than fig who you are, who you think you are...no nonsense type. Disciplinarian. Me like.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]no Weiss!

no Crennel!

not even the Mangina!

no Beliicheck drones please.

no Martz either. (unbalanced Offense, all passes? no thanks)

Totally agree with Zim: Cowher, Singletary, Gruden, Mariucci and I'd take back John Fox for D-Coordinator!

PS:

AG......screw old man favre, i could care less what he's remember as. How about diva crybaby QB?

Singletary cuz he could give less than fig who you are, who you think you are...no nonsense type. Disciplinarian. Me like.
                          [/quote]

Oh trust me, I've had enough of #4 myself, I was just wondering how history looks at a QB that's basically the look of the Green Bay Packers BUT only won one SB with them.

Here's food for thought, Peyton Manning will go down in history as one of the best if the best Colts player ever. Unitas might have to move aside...but anyways...

Let's say the Colts bag Peyton (which they never will do) but he moves onto another team in his twilight years and wins 2 SB's with them? Let's pretend they are the Browns...

Do you remember Peyton as a Colt or a Brown? Let's get even crazier, let's say Peyton had the best luck in the world and won 3 SB's in a row with the Browns with only a 3 year contract. The Browns beg him to come back for a new contract and he says no, he's done with football, and leaves the NFL with a trifecta superbowl for the Browns...

Is he a colt or a brown??

As for coaches, I guess we really don't have to spend much time thinking about it. TC is here to stay, I would be shocked if he got kicked to the curb. He's just as tough as Singletary and he's proved himself already with his record here...I wouldn't want to change that chemistry eventhough we've had a bad month....

Comment

TC stays.....I still like him.

it his Coordinators that reek of doo-doo and musk.

Comment

So who for an OC? Hey did Sheridan work for Tim Lewis? Maybe that explains it.

Comment

john fox, singetary, del rio for DC

OC...Gruden, Cowher

Comment

Working...
                                X