Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

[/quote]thought maybe you took a stand with harooni and left..lol</P>

have you been only to 1 game?</P>

Comment

only one home game

got to see them play Detroit from a Suite [] ... both games free too []

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]only one home game

got to see them play Detroit from a Suite [] ... both games free too []

[/quote]good deal.. heh speakin of DET did you hear how much the pontiac silverdome sold for.. 500,000 dollars

Comment

i would love to go to a giants game when its very cold and snowing. thats what the giants are all about.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</p>

[/quote]
            I am so happy and thankful that I can answer this question YES!!!
            [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]</p>

Thats too bad Bandy..........seriously........Giant Stadium can be amagical place. I think back on some of the games I witnessed there and just thank my lucky stars You'll be with us in spirit though [and warm lol[]] My wife went to the Dallas game with me last week. She usually does not go past Halloween [she gets to cold] but wanted to see us beat Dallas one more time</p>[/quote]

haha imagine if they used dynamite so close to the new stadium? OOOOPS!!

The current stadium is very magical. I've had many great experiences there when history was made. Been to a couple of games where Tiki broke some historical records. I just hope the new stadium as the same pizz***...

And since the Yankees won in their inaugural season with the new stadium, I expect a SB win next season with the Giants....followed by this seasons SB win... [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

now I don't feel so bad....i got benched for 2 weeks for replying to some troll who popped off about my kids....

WELCOME BACK Banny !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Nice job Utah !</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

now I don't feel so bad....i got benched for 2 weeks for replying to some troll who popped off about my kids....

WELCOME BACK Banny !
                  [/quote]lol I don't remember much, got home Sunday about 7am...made a GO GIANTS thread and some ******bag says "oh they still in the NFL?" so I lost it...

logged on at 4 and banned lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</p>[/quote]
                    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]
                    I still love you pookie bear

Comment

I remember having arguments about Tiger and Nicklaus

I always said you can't compare them because Jack was able to be that good while having a large family. Granted he had an amazing woman as his wife who supported and carried the burden but I always said I'd like to see how much success Tiger has with a family.

Now I see he is taking a sabbatical from golf ... lol Tiger

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

WELCOME BACK Banny !
                        [/quote]lol I don't remember much, got home Sunday about 7am...made a GO GIANTS thread and some ******bag says "oh they still in the NFL?" so I lost it...

logged on at 4 and banned lol
                        [/quote]

for me it was the next day....I was shocked but when i checked the last thread i replied to, the Mod who sent me to the Box explained why.

I only hope the pee-bag that set it off got his too.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]
                          [/quote]and you know the other golfers are lovin it.. love this commercial.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bla3LPb1fzs</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]
                            [/quote]and you know the other golfers are lovin it.. love this commercial.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bla3LPb1fzs</p>

</p>[/quote]

This is their chance to win whatever tournaments they've always wanted without Tiger in the way.

This is Phil's chance to add some extra tournament wins to his resume.

Sure, anyone who wins while Tiger is out will possibly have an *asterisk* next to their win, and that's not fair to them, but that's the way the cookie crumbles....

Comment

Vijay and Phil are probably happy with this self-imposed exile.

Azinger, Richie Beem &amp; Padraig too (did you know he's a distant cousin of Joey? Yes, that Joey).

incidentally in the players section of PGATOUR.com, Eldridge is still shown.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Vijay and Phil are probably happy with this self-imposed exile.

Azinger, Richie Beem &amp; Padraig too (did you know he's a distant cousin of Joey? Yes, that Joey).

incidentally in the players section of PGATOUR.com, Eldridge is still shown.
                                [/quote]he's never going to reach ol' Jacks record.... which i believe is the way it should be..

Comment

Working...
                                X