Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

It will be interesting to see how long Elin keeps Tiger on lockdown. How long will she keep him from playing golf. Right now it's her call.....but her length of time might not sit too well with Tiger down the road....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It will be interesting to see how long Elin keeps Tiger on lockdown. How long will she keep him from playing golf. Right now it's her call.....but her length of time might not sit too well with Tiger down the road....
      [/quote]tourney before the Masters and the Masters we will see him, or the PGA puts so much pressure on him to come back, that his wife will give in in a few months..acually now that i think about it, he never really starts playing till the PGA is in the Florida area which is what Feburary March? so does he play it off as a "break" when really thats his normal sched..guess we will see eh?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It will be interesting to see how long Elin keeps Tiger on lockdown. How long will she keep him from playing golf. Right now it's her call.....but her length of time might not sit too well with Tiger down the road....
        [/quote]tourney before the Masters and the Masters we will see him, or the PGA puts so much pressure on him to come back, that his wife will give in in a few months..acually now that i think about it, he never really starts playing till the PGA is in the Florida area which is what Feburary March? so does he play it off as a "break" when really thats his normal sched..guess we will see eh?[/quote]no way he plays this year. At least not on American soil

Masters 2011 imo

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It will be interesting to see how long Elin keeps Tiger on lockdown. How long will she keep him from playing golf. Right now it's her call.....but her length of time might not sit too well with Tiger down the road....
          [/quote]tourney before the Masters and the Masters we will see him, or the PGA puts so much pressure on him to come back, that his wife will give in in a few months..acually now that i think about it, he never really starts playing till the PGA is in the Florida area which is what Feburary March? so does he play it off as a "break" when really thats his normal sched..guess we will see eh?[/quote]no way he plays this year. At least not on American soil

Masters 2011 imo
          [/quote]</P>

Really, Ban? You think he'll take a Sabbatical for a year?</P>

We know he's gonna lose sponsors. His other endeavors will take a hit, too. I think he needs to come back in April, get ready for the Masters, and take whatever flak the galleries give him... quietly, and with a smile, and face his mistakes like a man if he wants to sustain and cred. Taking a year off is the wussy approach.</P>

Comment

oh absolutely a year...maybe more tbh

he wouldn't have made a comment if he was planning to play this year imo

it's why the PGA has officially **** itself losing him again in this economy

Comment

you know what else. there's going to be pressure for him to win his first tournament when he comes back. The longer it takes, the more media pressure there will be to win...

Comment

<h1>A golf season without Tiger Woods would be bad for everybody, especially Tiger</h1><div id="TixyyLink" style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">
                Read more: http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/...#ixzz0ZVTDKQv4
                </div>

Comment

I guess he'd really prove he's sincere in making it work if he passed on Augusta - Pebble and St Andrew's

or if she says it's over he'll go out and win the Grand Slam

Comment

AG giggles is back - http://boards.giants.com/members/GiantLover.aspx</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]

AG giggles is back - http://boards.giants.com/members/GiantLover.aspx</p>

</p>[/quote]

Are you sure it's him?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]

AG giggles is back - http://boards.giants.com/members/GiantLover.aspx</p>

</p>[/quote]

Are you sure it's him?
                        [/quote]he's the only one I've ever see able to post the day before the date of their signup...or on the same day as they signup. pretty good clue imo

Comment

Breaking news!!!!!!!
                          The 2009 Giants....are pretty bad....at least defensively they stink.....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]

he's the only
                            one I've ever see able to post the day before the date of their
                            signup...or on the same day as they signup. pretty good clue imo
                            [/quote]

Ok thanks. I'll make the other mods aware of this account....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Breaking news!!!!!!!
                            The 2009 Giants....are pretty bad....at least defensively they stink.....
                            [/quote]

It's just not their season I suppose. Their offense did pretty good, you can't really complain about 38 points, that will win you most games....

But damn, our defense STINKS!!!

Comment

It's pretty sad that I have no hope at all when when the defense is on the field....

Comment

The safeties are horrible. I often find myself dreaming of KP and what could have been?

There will be a big overhaul after this year and watch out for the G-Men after that.

We will make the playoffs though. I hope we can go to Philly and spoil the party.

Comment

Working...
                                X