Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
    [/quote]

Ditto.

THe Jays just became totally irrelevant - even to Canadians.
    [/quote]

This is true....do the Jays have ANYONE?
    [/quote]
    BndWagon talks about a 2nd Baseman but I don't know his name. I can't even think of a guy on the Jays besides Rios.
    [/quote]

Yeah he's always been kind of a yankee killer, he has his moments.....in any event, their back in the cellar....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]a yankee killer[/quote]

What ever happened to this? Is she a savior?

Comment

lol Kate Hudson

we'll hear about an Arod attempted suicide by late July if they stay together

and it's Aaron Hill...not too many 2B out there with 40 HR pop...he'll be in the pinstripes in 3 more years....

also rios is a White Sox fwiw

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]also rios is a White Sox fwiw
          [/quote]
          (hangs head in shame)

Hill will not be in pinstripes. The Jays have to have the best something in the AL East.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]lol Kate Hudson

we'll hear about an Arod attempted suicide by late July if they stay together

and it's Aaron Hill...not too many 2B out there with 40 HR pop...he'll be in the pinstripes in 3 more years....

also rios is a White Sox fwiw
            [/quote]

I have to give credit where credit is due. I honestly thought Kate Hudson was going to cast a pretty wicked spell on Arod. That didn't happen. But it also doesn't guarantee that arod doesn't go crazy later down the road. She has that effect on people.

My bad on Alex, I didn't realize he's a white sox....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
              [/quote]

Ditto.

[/quote]

[/quote]not in pitching they don't.. solid #3's but either real young or just coming off of serious injury, they better be getting back some major prospect talentif they didn't or even if the prospects don't turn outtheir won't be any fans left..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TooEasy"][quote user="bansaw"]Going to miss watching Halladay pitch. Now I won't even have a reason to turn on a Jays game every 5th day....
                [/quote]

Ditto.

[/quote]

[/quote]not in pitching they don't.. solid #3's but either real young or just coming off of serious injury, they better be getting back some major prospect talentif they didn't or even if the prospects don't turn outtheir won't be any fans left..[/quote]sounds like one guy is a solid prospect...saw another name in there was Drabek...must be Doug Drabek's kid..not sure though

Comment

Apparently the rumor is that A-Rod and Kate are breaking up or have already....hmm....

Comment

Alex Rodriguez
                    spent the weekend flirting with a string of beautiful girls in Miami --
                    telling one, "I'm definitely single." sources tell Page Six. But it was
                    business as usual for beaming Kate Hudson, who refused to talk about
                    her private life yesterday when we asked about A-Rod at a lunch for her
                    movie "Nine." Reps for both Kate and A-Rod declined to confirm that the
                    pair had split, although a source told us last night, "They've
                    definitely broken up. There's been some drama before about his roving
                    eye. But this isn't the first time they've split up and got back
                    together."

Comment

LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
                        [/quote]

Arod should have a bitter taste with his last marriage. And now with Tiger Woods...you know what's funny?

Just 2 years ago, the biggest names in sports had SQUEAKY clean images. Arod and Tiger. Both married, no signs of trouble (infedelity & steriods) and now both are not who we thought they were.

If Arod knows what's good for him, he'll just stay single and continue to seek new ladies day in and day out. The fact is, if you're famous, you just honestly can't have a good marriage, it is just not possible.

Someone a long time ago must have told this to Derek Jeter and George Clooney. These guys have a new flavor of the month and the media gives them a pass because their single. (and rightfully so!!)

But once that ring goes on you're finger, you get in BIG trouble....

Comment

Britney britney britney...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
                            [/quote]

Arod should have a bitter taste with his last marriage. And now with Tiger Woods...you know what's funny?

Just 2 years ago, the biggest names in sports had SQUEAKY clean images. Arod and Tiger. Both married, no signs of trouble (infedelity & steriods) and now both are not who we thought they were.

If Arod knows what's good for him, he'll just stay single and continue to seek new ladies day in and day out. The fact is, if you're famous, you just honestly can't have a good marriage, it is just not possible.

Someone a long time ago must have told this to Derek Jeter and George Clooney. These guys have a new flavor of the month and the media gives them a pass because their single. (and rightfully so!!)

[/quote]
                            I would not get married if I was rich and famous. But since I am neither I am very happy with my wife.

LOL

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LOL AG. We are on it. Just funny we were talking about it yesterday...
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              I would not get married if I was rich and famous. But since I am neither I am very happy with my wife.

LOL

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Britney britney britney...
                                [/quote]
                                At least she went out by herself, that is a big step.

Comment

Working...
                                X