Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]we had something similar not last year but year before that one. We had that amount of snow for 4 5 straight days...got to the point I couldn't reach the top of the bamks on my driveway.
    But we don't get tons of snow anymore...it's Buffalo that gets hammered, we sit on the north side of Erie and giggle at what the Lake effect they get. Buffalo gets it the worst by far

[/quote]</P>

They predicted blizzard and hit right on. Every few years or so we have BAD winters. Yesterday I could not get out my front door [got out aside door], it's the first time I remember that happening. It was just the Eastern half of Long Island. The NYC news stations made it seem like it just a normal snow storm. 60 miles to the east , where we are , it was anything but. Must be tough in Buffalo on a consistent basis for these kind of storms</P>

</P>

Comment

That's amazing, I'm only about 30 mins north of NYC and we got NOTHING. Well ok, maybe a couple of inches but not much at all. We were basically bracing for impact.....

Looks like we dodged a bullet and just got the top half of the storm....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]we had something similar not last year but year before that one. We had that amount of snow for 4 5 straight days...got to the point I couldn't reach the top of the bamks on my driveway.
        But we don't get tons of snow anymore...it's Buffalo that gets hammered, we sit on the north side of Erie and giggle at what the Lake effect they get. Buffalo gets it the worst by far

[/quote]20 years ago down closerNiagara at my uncles place we'd get snow drifts 10 feet high, it was fun we use to dig tunnels in them, not so much fun now that i drive. i don't laugh at Buf for fear that it will come back around again.. lol

Comment

Bansaw get you butt over to a Boston Pizza tonight for a chance to win a Giants jacket.. as part of their MNF promo..</P>

http://www.bostonpizza.com/en/promos/NFL2009.aspx</P>

Comment

How bout them Giants?

Comment

[quote user="TynesCarney"]How bout them Giants?[/quote]

Hello, welcome to the thread!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TynesCarney"]How bout them Giants?[/quote]

Hello, welcome to the thread!
                [/quote]LOL

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are we ready for the game today? Yay?
                  [/quote]time for these *******s to <font size="4">NUT UP</font> imo

[/quote]

Word.

Wow, I am scared about this game. [:'(]

Comment

..[:O] [:O] [:O]..

Someone came to play today

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]..[:O] [:O] [:O]..

Someone came to play today
                      [/quote]yowza

Comment

Great game last night and a much needed win. Found this cool pic and thought Bansaw might be able to have some fun with Bradshaw flying in the Photoshop. lol

Comment

Enjoy it folks.

Games like last night don't come very often AND it was away. I was pretty concerned going into the game as the 'Skins were playing pretty competitvely recently, especially since they almost dethroned the Saints.

The great thing about this blowout though, is that chances are, we just made it VERY tough for the Cowboys now. I just don't see them getting blown out again one game later.

This probably made Cowboy fans nervous as now the Skins will take revenge on them to avoid major embarrassment.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Enjoy it folks.

Games like last night don't come very often AND it was away. I was pretty concerned going into the game as the 'Skins were playing pretty competitvely recently, especially since they almost dethroned the Saints.

The great thing about this blowout though, is that chances are, we just made it VERY tough for the Cowboys now. I just don't see them getting blown out again one game later.

This probably made Cowboy fans nervous as now the Skins will take revenge on them to avoid major embarrassment.
                            [/quote]</P>

Yeah, let's hope the Skins have a better game in them against the C-Girls.</P>

If we had played with this intensity in some of our losses, we wouldn't be on the fence.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Enjoy it folks.

[/quote]</p>

Yeah, let's hope the Skins have a better game in them against the C-Girls.</p>

If we had played with this intensity in some of our losses, we wouldn't be on the fence.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I stated earlier that this team just didn't seem to have the fire, playing at a high level that we've seen in the past. Hence those bad losses recently. Last nights games is most likely a mixture of us being peeved off, and the Redskins just sucking really bad. It's great we swept Cowboys/Redskins but we got swept by the Eagles. If only we split, we would be in good position right now...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Great game last night and a much needed win. Found this cool pic and thought Bansaw might be able to have some fun with Bradshaw flying in the Photoshop. lol

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X