• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]<font size="4"><font size="3"></font>

<font size="5"> God Bless Us , Every One !!!</font>
    </font>

[]

[/quote]great Bansaw. Looks like from the moose and squirrel show, fractured fairy tales?

Comment

Mr Magoo actually ... same era though. you mean that classic Canadiana The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Mr Magoo actually ... same era though. you mean that classic Canadiana The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show?
        [/quote]ah Mr Magoo in a Christmas Carol eh? Canada has always made me smile. Didn't realize that smile was subconsciously implanted in my childhood with Rocky &amp; Bullwinkle. Is that why your beer tastes so good to me?

Comment

Belated Merry Christmas all!

Comment

What a disaster of a game.
            I actually changed the channel to swimming.....

Comment

lol I was trying to get it on jtv and others then decided to give up. Saw that pass to Smith that got called back...looked like a nice play []</P>

I might see you guys again in September lol</P>

Comment

This place is gonna be a nuthouse....lol

Comment

Wow, I don't remember the last time things were this bad.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow, I don't remember the last time things were this bad.....
                    [/quote]

It was meant to be. I just knew that we were going to lay an egg after last week's dominance.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow, I don't remember the last time things were this bad.....
                      [/quote]

It was meant to be. I just knew that we were going to lay an egg after last week's dominance.
                      [/quote]

That was just embarrassing.
                      There have been waaay too many embarrassing moments this season from the giants..I'm looking at you defense!

Comment

Asian Giant for DC??????

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
                          [/quote]

I haven't heard from you in forever dude! How are ya?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm good! When we started to go downhill, I hid from the insane asylum. Today I just needed to vent a little.

Am I the only Giants fan who hates the Stray-Tuck Subway commercials?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Asian Giant for DC??????
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm good! When we started to go downhill, I hid from the insane asylum. Today I just needed to vent a little.

Am I the only Giants fan who hates the Stray-Tuck Subway commercials?
                              [/quote]

LOL..I hear ya.

Don't love/hate those commercials...they are just...there. [:P]

Comment

So, I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan for the 2009 playoffs.

I'll be back cheering Little Blue on in 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X