Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

This is a pretty unfair picture of LiLo, but I had to post this!! Talk about a bad shot!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone catch the game last night? What a game! If you want to beat Peterson, don't bother tackling him, just go for the ball....
      [/quote]</P>

Great game to watch. Thats been Petersons MO since he came into league if I'm not mistaken. Great back BUT you can't fumble! Kinda like somebody who played for us until a few years ago. TC solved the problem for him. </P>

Very rough watching the last game @ home Sunday. Wish there was some easy explanation. The "Old Stadium" deserved better thats for sure. </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm still mad about that game....
        It's gonna take awhile to get over it...
        [/quote]

My remote is still getting over the Chargers game... poor fella took a beating

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is a pretty unfair picture of LiLo, but I had to post this!! Talk about a bad shot!!!

[/quote]</P>

Well she looks somewhat healthy.............. intoxicated but healthy[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is a pretty unfair picture of LiLo, but I had to post this!! Talk about a bad shot!!!

[/quote]

Eeeeeeewwwww

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]

nice.

doom to cowpies and hegals......

just saying is all.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"][/quote]

nice.

doom to cowpies and hegals......

just saying is all.
                    [/quote]

LOL!!! I'm so glad I didn't have my coffee yet. I would have had to buy myself a new keyboard...

Comment

OK. I am not new to the boards. Only new with this user name. (hi mods. hehehe) Anyway, can someone enlighten me and explain <font color="#006400"><font size="4">Who in the world is Asian Giant?????? I see this thread all the time and I just don't get it. <font color="#000000">Please, no smart aleck replies like "if you have to ask you'll never know" Thanks.</font></font></font>
                      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

quite the daft one

1 - glad you admitted making a multi after a ban
                        2 - check out who posted above you

Canty hurt ... hope the big lad comes back strong next year

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]OK. I am not new to the boards. Only new with this user name. (hi mods. hehehe) Anyway, can someone enlighten me and explain <font color="#006400"><font size="4">Who in the world is Asian Giant?????? I see this thread all the time and I just don't get it. <font color="#000000">Please, no smart aleck replies like "if you have to ask you'll never know" Thanks.</font></font></font>
                            [/quote]

Well, I'm AG. The thread was created by another member a number of years ago when TC was doing horrible and everyone wanted him fired. (kinda like right now, we've come a full circle again).

It was just a joke that anyone should or could be the Giants HC. Then we had some fun and built off of it and gave members staff positions. So people could be OC, DC, WR's coach etc. That's why on some members you see a blue bar with a position underneath it.

We've since stopped doing that, probably a good 2 years now. Now it's just an off-topic discussion thread....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">...who's Canty ??? [:|]</font>

btw Jacobs won't be playing either...kinda confirms my earlier thoughts that he was hiding an injury.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>...who's Canty ??? [:|]</FONT>

btw Jacobs won't be playing either...kinda confirms my earlier thoughts that he was hiding an injury.
                                [/quote]i think if Eli puts up another 300 yard game that might just be enough for the NY single season passing record.. giv'er Eli

Comment

Working...
                                X