Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]quite the daft one

1 - glad you admitted making a multi after a ban
    2 - check out who posted above you

Canty hurt ... hope the big lad comes back strong next year

[/quote]lol.. so you heard the line up for the Canuck Mens team, strong looking team.. Niedemayer gets the C with Crosby/Iginla/Pronger as A's[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">...who's Canty ??? [:|]</font>

btw Jacobs won't be playing either...kinda confirms my earlier thoughts that he was hiding an injury.
    [/quote]i think if Eli puts up another 300 yard game that might just be enough for the NY single season passing record.. giv'er Eli[/quote]

I hope he does.....wonder what his haters will say then?

Oh I know, Eli sucks and it's his fault we missed the play-offs.

friggin' dipsticks.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

that popping sound would be their teeny little heads exploding, they'll still post and we'll still feed them by responding..i guess its the circle of life on the MB's lol</P>

anyways gotta spilt hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy New Year. take care</P>

Comment

they'll blame KG for abandoning the run game

no just got in, haven't seen the lineup...I'm sure I'll get the full breakdown on TSN tonight.

Comment

God Bless!!!! be careful, snowing down here.

Comment

I'm still wondering if it will ever snow here

we already set a record for 0 snowfall in November ... and I'd say we haven't had 3" of snow for the month of December. I bet the farmers are starting to panic

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I'm still wondering if it will ever snow here

we already set a record for 0 snowfall in November ... and I'd say we haven't had 3" of snow for the month of December. I bet the farmers are starting to panic

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the insight, Bansaw. That's something the normal person doesn't realize, or think of... especially those from warmer climes. yeah, they have good reason to worry. </P>

Comment

So if we beat the Vikes, and the Iggles win, does that mean the Iggles are now the second seed? Puke...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]So if we beat the Vikes, and the Iggles win, does that mean the Iggles are now the second seed? Puke...
                  [/quote]

Iggles just have to win. They're the second seed right now and both are 11-4

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

I hope this year will bring more smiles than frowns to you all !!!

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

I hope this year will bring more smiles than frowns to you all !!!
                      [/quote]

I suppose all we can pray is that it's not as bad as 2009. Therefore it should be a better!!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

Who you rooting for in the Sugar Bowl tonight? I hope Cincy pulls it off... I can't stand Tebow for some reason.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Happy New Year everyone!
                            [/quote]Sig of the year!!!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

Who you rooting for in the Sugar Bowl tonight? I hope Cincy pulls it off... I can't stand Tebow for some reason.
                              [/quote]do you dislike spikes because that could explain the dislike for florida lol

Comment

[quote user="gmen 24/7"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]JG I love your new sig I want to hug it... lol

[/quote]do you dislike spikes because that could explain the dislike for florida lol
                                [/quote]

No... I hate the constant slurping of Tebow... it's the Favre complex

Comment

Working...
                                X