Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

They had a moment of Silence for Lamar Hunt...yet no one was silent...great fans...

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Our new waterboy is impressing me. We should give him a job. Do I have any positions open under me?</p>

Hey! DC! Where you been?</p>

Edit-line coach is open. But then again, we have an assistant oline who should be promoted don't we?</p>[/quote]

Our DC comes in and out....hmm....

Comment

There's an idea. Let's promote Gigantoir to oline coach and give the new kid o quality if he wants it.

Comment

I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

They had a moment of Silence for Lamar Hunt...yet no one was silent...great fans...
            [/quote]

I pray for the 49ers to slaughter them. I'm pissed that sopcast isn't working, I guess
            it only works if someone streams the footage right? I thought it was available 24/7?

Can I ship you a slingbox for next time? hahaha....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]There's an idea. Let's promote Gigantoir to oline coach and give the new kid o quality if he wants it.[/quote]

Well, he was just made assistant OL 2 days ago soooo....lol...

There's a lot of positions that we could give the new kid...he'll have to stick around
              for awhile if he wants it....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

wow, are you guys that far behind in michigan?

[]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

[]
                  [/quote]No but my parents are. They just last week got high-speed internet after I begged them for about 3 years. We have cable and ethernet up at collge.</P>

Hey AG, any idea how many posts you'll need in order to get that last green bar?</P>

Comment

o [quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Maybe the NFL found out about it.........

Not missing much

[/quote]

I pray for the 49ers to slaughter them. I'm pissed that sopcast isn't working, I guess
                    it only works if someone streams the footage right? I thought it was available 24/7?

Can I ship you a slingbox for next time? hahaha....
                    [/quote]

Yo AG..I just checked...the game is on sopcast now...
                    I guess they have to wait for the game to start...cuz you know..it's delayed

Channel 12993-listed as game

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]I wish I had NFL network. I am in desparate need of sports right now. My parents don't even have cable.[/quote]

[]
                      [/quote]No but my parents are. They just last week got high-speed internet after I begged them for about 3 years. We have cable and ethernet up at collge.</p>

Hey AG, any idea how many posts you'll need in order to get that last green bar?</p>[/quote]

Gotchya, just busting chops....

I think I have to make a huge leap in posts to get the last gap. I probably have to be around 17,000 to get the last one and I don't know why??

I don't even want to think about that number.....shouldn't you be out getting drunk?
                      []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Yo AG..I just checked...the game is on sopcast now...
                        I guess they have to wait for the game to start...cuz you know..it's delayed

Channel 12993-listed as game
                        [/quote]

ahhh!!! good lookin' out!!! Thanks #1....

Hey frutie, you should try sopcast!!!

Comment

Hi guys, dutchie here. bit tired but he.....</P>

how is everybody doing?</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hi guys, dutchie here. bit tired but he.....</p>

how is everybody doing?</p>[/quote]

hey dutch..aren't you suppose to be on a plane right now?

Comment

Hi Dutch!
                              Watching this crappy game....how are things with you?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hi guys, dutchie here. bit tired but he.....</P>

how is everybody doing?</P>

[/quote]</P>

feeling a little tired??? you should drink some high quality h2o to get your energy back[D]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X