Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

It's sad when the Jets can close out GIANTS stadium better than the Giants.

It sounds like a lot of change is going to happen during the offseason. Can't wait!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's sad when the Jets can close out GIANTS stadium better than the Giants.

[/quote]

They looked like an old school Giants team from 1986... power running, pass when you want to, and shut-down defense.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It's sad when the Jets can close out GIANTS stadium better than the Giants.

[/quote]

They looked like an old school Giants team from 1986... power running, pass when you want to, and shut-down defense.
        [/quote]

With a rookie QB!!!

Comment

wow Mara is pissed

It's going to be a LONG week in the board room for quite a few of these guys

Comment

Sheridan fired.

Here we go

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Sheridan fired.

Here we go
              [/quote]

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana">!!!</font></font>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Sheridan fired.[/quote]
                Your sig worked. I think Mara said he saw your sig in the press conference and it was the last straw.

Thank you and Thank God. We are too great of a T-E-A-M to be playing like that.

Comment

Can't fire the players (well if it goes uncapped you can I guess) so he had to go. Dude never had a chance with TC wanting to keep Spags' 2 year old schemes and all the injuries.

Oh well

Comment

Hope and Change my friends! Hope and Change!!! [][:P]

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Can't fire the players (well if it goes uncapped you can I guess) so he had to go. Dude never had a chance with TC wanting to keep Spags' 2 year old schemes and all the injuries.

Oh well

[/quote]

Next up some dead weight players need to be shipped outta here.

Lord knows I wanted Sheridan fired....but one has to be blind to think he was the only problemo with this team....

Comment

yeah he didn't have the demeanor for the heat of the NY lights that is for sure. you knew he was out of his element when he wanted to be in the box upstairs gameday. they really should have done that and had Wauffle getting animated on the sidelines for him.

if we get Jauron we won't get any more excitement but at least you know TC will let him have creative power over the Defense.

Comment

I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I never had a good feeling about him once I heard he wanted to coach from the box.
                            [/quote]I didn't mind it when he said it

It was when a reporter brought up what he said about it to TC and he snapped, then I got a bit worried.

Comment

Rocky Bernard...what a thief
                              Did he do anything this season?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Rocky Bernard...what a thief
                                Did he do anything this season?
                                [/quote]

22 tackles, 1 sack

Comment

Working...
                                X