Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

I'd never heard of that girl before...actually never knew Johnson and Johnson were in the NFL for that matter. There is a huge J&J plant where I am, they make the Glade products, the whole area smells like an air freshener outside, really weird.

AG you love those shows because for some reason you believe you'll survive it lol.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

I'd never heard of that girl before...actually never knew Johnson and Johnson were in the NFL for that matter. There is a huge J&J plant where I am, they make the Glade products, the whole area smells like an air freshener outside, really weird.

AG you love those shows because for some reason you believe you'll survive it lol.

[/quote]

That building in Dubai is ridiculous! I think I might get nauseous if I lived on those upper floors.........

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

[/quote]

I hate tall buildings. They are nice to look at, but no way would I rent anything above the 10th floor. Just imagine have the top floor? I'm sure you can feel the building sway, even on a good day, it probably takes time to get down to the bottom, imagine if there's an emergency?

As for 2012, all I know is that if we ever have a Mad Max type scenario, I definitely wouldn't survive it nor would I want to!

So does this Casey Johnson considered the first celebrity death of 2010? I don't really consider her a celebrity, but damn, what a start of the new year for her....

Comment

Casey Johnson was dead for a few days supposedly....so maybe still died when it was 2009....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Casey Johnson was dead for a few days supposedly....so maybe still died when it was 2009....
            [/quote]

A few days? Wow...

That Tila Tequila girl is just bad news too...

Anyways, looks like Kathy Griffin is banned from CNN forever. LOL, I don't know what the big deal is with her, she's not even funny. She's like a C-list celebrity so I don't know why CNN keeps bringing her back for New Years...

<h1 class="articleHedline"><span id="ppt19302030">Kathy Griffin Banned From CNN</span></h1>
            Hopefully Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution was to be on CNN less,
            because the foul-mouthed comedienne has lost her visitor's pass after dropping the f-bomb on this year's show. Sorry Kathy, but we don't think Fox News will be knocking down your door now that you're available!

http://tinyurl.com/yjuna6y

Comment

Perhaps they did peak too fast. Is it me or does it seem like they are stumbling into the playoffs?
              Will their injuries catch up to them? It won't be easy now playing "playoff" caliber teams.

New Orleans Saints place starting defensive end Charles Grant on injured reserve

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Perhaps they did peak too fast. Is it me or does it seem like they are stumbling into the playoffs?
                Will their injuries catch up to them? It won't be easy now playing "playoff" caliber teams.

New Orleans Saints place starting defensive end Charles Grant on injured reserve
                [/quote]

I do think they peaked too early...

Comment

If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[/quote]

have you gotten the call for the DC interview yet AG?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[/quote] that picture reminds me of the Lord of the rings movie..

Comment

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Boasting the world's first Armani
                        hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai
                        residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an
                        observation deck. </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</font></p><div class="clear"> </div>

I am with you on that AG. I would not want to live there. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">Boasting the world's first Armani hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an observation deck. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</FONT></P>
                          <DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Me either..............Plus is'nt Dubai an alcohol freeMoslem country? Kinda like the Jets home games []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">Boasting the world's first Armani hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an observation deck. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</FONT></P>
                            <DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Dang,our new Stadium cost almost that much. How could this Dubai building be only 1.5 billion? </P>

If it's true, we didn't get much for our money.</P>

I have heard that the new stadium will be under consideration for the 2014 SuperBowl. Now, are they really going to riskbad weather? I don't think so. For our 1+ billion we shoulda gotten a dome and we could have gotten the SB, and probably a good college Bowl game. I like football in the natural elements, but a dome would have made the Stadium that much more versatile, and never a weather problem... even if just rain at a concert.</P>

Comment

I saw a rack of Plaxico Burress #17 jerseys at a sporting goods store today.

It made me sad

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I saw a rack of Plaxico Burress #17 jerseys at a sporting goods store today.

It made me sad
                                [/quote]</P>

How you been LT?............Good to see ya back It's Weird that things have seemedto be not the same since Plax popped that cap into his leg</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X