Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Canada v USA in the World Junior finals about to start

round robin the Americans blew a 3 goal lead in the 3rd to lose it in a shoot out.

<font size="5" color="#ff0000"><font color="#000000">EH</font> <font color="#000000">OH CANADA</font> <font color="#000000">GO !!!</font></font>

Comment

3-3 at the halfway mark

she's a beauty

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="MsoNormal">
        <span>Recently,
        27-year-old Kong Lin of Putian, China decided it would be a GOOD
        idea to use a pair of four-inch nail scissors . . . to pick some
        food out of his teeth after eating. But while he was using the
        scissors as a toothpick, one of Kong's friends told a joke and
        he started laughing . . . which caused him to accidentally
        SWALLOW the scissors. According to his doctor, quote, "When
        [Kong] came in, his face was twisted, pale, and sweating. [He]
        was having difficulty swallowing, and blood was mixed with his
        saliva. "The entire surgery took around 30 minutes. Luckily Mr.
        Lin does not have much of a wound left inside his throat."
        </span></p>
        <p class="MsoBodyText" align="center">
        </p>[/quote]

I don't care how hard you're laughing, how do you still swallow that thing!!??

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]3-3 at the halfway mark

she's a beauty

[/quote]pain in the buttAmericans where playing catch up again.. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]3-3 at the halfway mark

she's a beauty

[/quote]pain in the buttAmericans where playing catch up again.. lol[/quote]

<font size="5">HOLY **** THAT WAS INCREDIBLE !!!!!</font>

down 5-3 with 3 minutes left and the kids tied it up !!! off to OT baby !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the crowd darn near blew the roof off the arena

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]3-3 at the halfway mark

she's a beauty

[/quote]pain in the buttAmericans where playing catch up again.. lol[/quote]

<FONT size=5>HOLY **** THAT WAS INCREDIBLE !!!!!</FONT>

down 5-3 with 3 minutes left and the kids tied it up !!! off to OT baby !!!!!!!!!!
                [/quote]i guess we shouldn't be surprised but i am!!! Eberle is my ****ing hero!

Comment

Tourney is in Buffalo next year.. hoping to catch a few games with my son..

Comment

at least they tied it with 1:30 left this year instead of 5 seconds like last year

the Americans are doing fantastic at blocking shots though, unreal good actually

Comment

saw that coming

oh well, great game.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]saw that coming

oh well, great game.
                        [/quote]the big dif in the game was the goalie.. US Goalies played very well..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Boasting the world's first Armani
                          hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai
                          residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an
                          observation deck. </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</font></p><div class="clear"> </div>

I am with you on that AG. I would not want to live there. lol
                          [/quote]
                          95 Klicks.... maybe but not in the AG, you are lucky to see something from 3 miles. Add to the fact that I've seen the labor over there, and I'm not sure I'd want to be hanging in that building.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Boasting the world's first Armani
                            hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai
                            residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an
                            observation deck. </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</font></p><div class="clear"> </div>

[/quote]
                            95 Klicks.... maybe but not in the AG, you are lucky to see something from 3 miles. Add to the fact that I've seen the labor over there, and I'm not sure I'd want to be hanging in that building.
                            [/quote]

That's a good point. What exactly are their building codes?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">Boasting the world's first Armani hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an observation deck. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</FONT></P>
                              <DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

That's a good point. What exactly are their building codes?
                              [/quote]</P>

Now you got me wondering. I'll say, somewhat facetiously... do you think their concrete might have an unusually high concentration of sand? After all, their most abundant resources are oil and desert sand.</P>

I'd love to go to the top... just to see how much sway there is in a high wind.</P>

Comment

LG reveals 7MM thick flat screen TV.....crazy!!!

You can now literally just hang them on a wall, don't even need those bulky wall mounts(brackets) anymore...

Comment

Working...
                                X