Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

did you know Tim Hortons sells over 3 million coffees per day?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Was Terminal Velocity even a good movie? I've always wanted to see it actually.

But most Charlie Sheen movies are pretty bad.
      [/quote]</P>

Have not seen it either........Charlies movie career never really took off but he sure does OK with the TV series 2 and 1/2 Men. Heard last week he gets like $850,000 per episode of course much of that may go to the , if it happens , ex-wife. Reconciliation may his best bet</P>

How come the heating oil companies always blame "supply and demand" on cold winter jackups of their prices? They know theres going to be demand so why not re up the supply earlier than screwing people</P>

[/quote]forget the gas prices.. $1.52 for a large coffee is an outrage!! lol[/quote]I asked the woman the other day if Tim's had a deal with the Canadian Mint so they could produce more pennies. Seriously I've never had more pennies floating in my pockets and ashtray then after this price change.
      But the kicker was I ordered 2 a couple days ago and they charged me $3.05. I said one costs me 1.52...why do two cost me 3.05? The woman got snarky and said it's only a penny, so I said you know what, void them and ring them in seperate lol ... don't get snarky with me I tell ya, I had to suck up to customers too long to put up with any **** when I'm a customer.

[/quote]lol.. snarky. they must set the prices to get the employeestips.. </P>

Sec 105 fight the good fight man! i'd be right with yah but apparently my priorities are a little off.. Tim's coffee is an addiction for me.lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]did you know Tim Hortons sells over 3 million coffees per day?

[/quote]wow.. i lived just down the street form the first one (down the Mountain) ..they had these bowtie donuts that I would'vekilled for..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]did you know Tim Hortons sells over 3 million coffees per day?

[/quote]wow.. i lived just down the street form the first one (down the Mountain) ..they had these bowtie donuts that I would'vekilled for..[/quote]

Who the heck is Tim Horton?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]did you know Tim Hortons sells over 3 million coffees per day?

[/quote]wow.. i lived just down the street form the first one (down the Mountain) ..they had these bowtie donuts that I would'vekilled for..[/quote]

[/quote]Famous Hockey player and a coffee shop chain with moreshopsthan Walmart stores lol..</P>

i think there is a few in NY </P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]did you know Tim Hortons sells over 3 million coffees per day?

[/quote]Famous Hockey player and a coffee shop chain with moreshopsthan Walmart stores lol..</p>

i think there is a few in NY </p>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons</p>

</p>[/quote]yeah we stopped at one on the way to East Rutherford. Large is Extra Large when you go ... lolAmerica and its megaportions

finally got some snow ... 3"

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]Famous Hockey player and a coffee shop chain with moreshopsthan Walmart stores lol..</P>

</P>[/quote]yeah we stopped at one on the way to East Rutherford. Large is Extra Large when you go ... lolAmerica and its megaportions

[/quote]hopefully its stopped.. i'm just about to leave Brampton for home..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]Famous Hockey player and a coffee shop chain with moreshopsthan Walmart stores lol..</p>

</p>[/quote]yeah we stopped at one on the way to East Rutherford. Large is Extra Large when you go ... lolAmerica and its megaportions

[/quote]hopefully its stopped.. i'm just about to leave Brampton for home..[/quote]

2 days ago we got 3" then overnight due to Lake Effect we got another 5".

My back is killing me.....(shoveled)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

</p>[/quote]

That's amazing how big he is and I have no clue who he is! LOL...I can't beleive he has that many locations...

Comment

I still think that Tim's is above and beyond any other franchise in terms of giving back to the community. It really helped them get the majority of customers too with their generosity.

Camp Day where 100% of all coffee sales go to their camps for underprivileged kids ... TimBits sports ... heck even them buying ice times at local arenas so people can have free holiday skating. They are major sponsors of all "Canadian" sports ... then they dis some advertising how they have given back to all the communities and farmers where they buy their beans, setting up schools and hospitals and lending. Or even how happy it made our troops in Afghanistan when they opened a store there for them.

Heck even "Double Double" made it in the Canadian Websters - two cream two sugar

Pretty amazing rise imo

Comment

**** forgot all about the Roll Up The Rim To Win ... how great of an idea was THAT !!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>[/quote]

That's amazing how big he is and I have no clue who he is! LOL...I can't beleive he has that many locations...

[/quote]LOL same here

Comment

Oh JG, did you do the weekly picks game where we picked every game? I picked the games on my own and forgot about your thread and did really good picking them...

Comment

Jets-Cowboys Super Bowl?

God I hope not.

But the Jets really remind me a little bit of our team two years ago... great defense, power running game, throw only when you want to.

They're playing Giants football better than the Giants.

Comment

Well yesterday sucked *** football wise...though the dallas/eagles game was gonna suck *** no matter what

Comment

Working...
                                X