Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]

LOL, yeah, just imagine that, juicing on the a message forum....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big shocker in MM admitting to steriods eh? hell his muscles had muscles[/quote]</p>

I guess the owners had no clue while it was going on lol or could it be they preferred fannies in the seats? <font color="#ff0000">Naaaaaahhhhhhh</font></p>[/quote]

If I were MM or Sosa, I would bring down the organizations with me. I wouldn't just say I did it, I would make sure the Cards, Cubs or anyone else were well aware of the cheating and allowed it. It's not just the players but the teams as well, everyone should get in trouble!!!
      [/quote]

Mac won't do that because he's the new hitting coach there.

Sammy's an idiot. He also had that dumb hop-skip jump when he jacked one....Soriano probably copied him.
      [/quote]

It's probably an unspoken word around the sports world. Let the players take the fall, the media focuses on them and they get continued access to the teams. If the media were to go after the teams/organization they could lose their Press Pass, oh no! What will you ever do without your coveted Press Pass!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
        [/quote]

[/quote]test urine for doping... if found guilty we could put an asterisk beside his post count. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
          [/quote]

[/quote]test urine for doping... if found guilty we could put an asterisk beside his post count. lol[/quote]
          LOL, just saw this. It is because of THEE thread. I did not take steroids.

Comment

BB4417

google Kobe and Cabbie, they are pretty funny ... its a Canadian sports guy who does funny interviews with all sorts of sports guys ... the one's with him and Kobe are GREAT. Kobe deadpans real good.

Kobe and Cabbie --- worth the search. there are about 4-5 installments.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
              [/quote]

[/quote]test urine for doping... if found guilty we could put an asterisk beside his post count. lol[/quote]

[/quote]right.. and BIG MAC's secret saucewas only used when he was injured..

Comment

I like when Kobe sends him to Compton

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

writes the guy with rafael as his picture......[^o)]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

google Kobe and Cabbie, they are pretty funny ... its a Canadian sports guy who does funny interviews with all sorts of sports guys ... the one's with him and Kobe are GREAT. Kobe deadpans real good.

[/quote]Cabbie is a funny dude.. he's got an annoying little brother thing going on with the players and it works for him..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

[/quote]Cabbie is a funny dude.. he's got an annoying little brother thing going on with the players and it works for him..[/quote]he had the hockey guys rolling when he was asking them what size their knob was --- tape at end of stick lol

Comment

We have yet to hear any athlete 100% come clean. Ego gets in the way.

This is what I want to hear..

"I apologize to the fans for cheating. Flat out cheating. No, it wasn't to heal any injuries, no I didn't think it was vitamins from GNC, I knew what I was doing, it was cheating. Do I think I could have hit 600 homers without it? Probably not. No actually, definitely not, you see, I really would have sucked without the juice....anymore questions?"

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

[/quote]
                          I am just on the first one and this is great. Thanks. Do these guys not like each other or what? Edit: Nevermind, Kobe is just ****ing with him. This is great!!!

"Do people ever ask about me?"

"Yeah they do, oh I'm sorry, I asked for a cab."

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            What do you mean?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We have yet to hear any athlete 100% come clean. Ego gets in the way.

This is what I want to hear..

"I apologize to the fans for cheating. Flat out cheating. No, it wasn't to heal any injuries, no I didn't think it was vitamins from GNC, I knew what I was doing, it was cheating. Do I think I could have hit 600 homers without it? Probably not. No actually, definitely not, you see, I really would have sucked without the juice....anymore questions?"
                              [/quote]</P>

That would be refreshing AG...............just to hear the God's honest truth. There's no shame in that!! "Mac" came close but adding the "to heal injuries" bull**** ruined what might have been a good turning point in the whole mess. Why do they have to have some excuse as to the why they took them other than to be better than everybody else?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                What do you mean?
                                [/quote]</P>

Say it ain't so Lando lol rumor has it on the MB you tookPEDsto obtain PEPs [preformance enhancing post [count]] This can not be true! Are youholding a press conference to confirm or deny[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X