Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="tampagiant#1"]Ok, since I really won't ever read all the posts in this thread, can anyone give me the cliff note version of it.
    [/quote]</p>

I'd try to explain but AG can do amuch better job than me. Also he would he be the one to talk to about the history of this thread..........any how , enjoy it , it's a good time</p>[/quote]

I've explained it a million times before already. Let's just say we're an off-topic thread for now because that's what we are... [:P]

Comment

PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

I can't take this anymore....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

lol..fine, if we have to talk about football.</P>

i think the Jets are in SB.. not that i want that to happen i'd like Manning to win another ring..but that D is gaining huge momentum.. kinda like a certain D of 07?</P>

if the Jets make it though, they ll lose to the Viks</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL Yeah , I know football is off topic but I was hoping you guys would have some patience with me. The way the Jet D is playing of late reminds me of some the great defenses Rex's old man used to run. Some opposingQBs looked afaird just coming to thel.o.s. Buddy Ryanhad that great46 D with the Bears. Later the samewith the Eagles and Cardinals . With Rex it so far seems the apple does not fall far from the tree. Peytons one smart cookie though , will he let that [ the Steeler game a few years ago] happen again? So Augusta is on your bucket list? even though they don't allow woman in []</P>[/quote]wasn't awaer that Buddy Ryan was an A coach for the NY Jets back when they won the SB over the Colts.. and Sunday, Jr Ryan has a chanceto also take out the Colts..

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

don't worry JG21, everyone here knows you aren't an insecure Jints fan.....that Fireman Ed kinda caps "it" off huh?

inferiority complex to be sure.

Go Colts !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

ROFL

I'm shocked none of you posted this:

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...out-being-dirt

dirty sean....dude has issues.

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]ROFL I'm shocked none of you posted this: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...out-being-dirt dirty sean....dude has issues. LMAO[/quote]"wanna see pictures of my kids" lol..

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

I don't want to jinx manning but yeah I hope he has a good game too....the talks about Sanchez/Namath, the talks about Rex doing it his way....and now apparently Manning has something to prove?
                Puhleez!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

I don't want to jinx manning but yeah I hope he has a good game too....the talks about Sanchez/Namath, the talks about Rex doing it his way....and now apparently Manning has something to prove?
                  Puhleez!!!
                  [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh come now AG, you know good and well that Eli is not better than the Sanchez.

Everyone knows that.</font>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

Puhleez!!!
                    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh come now AG, you know good and well that Eli is not better than the Sanchez.

Everyone knows that.</font>
                    [/quote]

I would never compare Eli to Sanchez, I mean, he's only got one ring....that's nothing these days!!

Comment

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60L0XK20100122

wait until China retaliates with no debt buying and calling in a few loans....

can see why the President from India was invited to the White House first...$$$...just in case China stops investing

Comment

What is this?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60L0XK20100122

wait until China retaliates with no debt buying and calling in a few loans....

can see why the President from India was invited to the White House first...$$$...just in case China stops investing

[/quote]

LOL where did this off-topic topic come from!? Anyways, it's extremely important the internet stays censorship free. No one owns the internet and it needs to stay that way.

With that said, our gov't, once again though are hypocrites, why? Because not only did Obama appoint a Cyber Czar, but he either has already signed one, or is working on an executive order to have complete control over our internet in which he can shut it down if he wants to.

As for money, we are all in a world of hurt, from 2000 to 2009, our US Dollar lost 23.5% purchasing power and it's never coming back. If you really want to see how bad our debt is, just look at this:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Our debt is growing exponentially, it is not possible to pay it back......and the Chinese/Japanese and any other country that bought our debt are not getting their money back.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this?

[/quote]

LOL who is that? Looks like they are somewhere in london with that guys hat in the background...

You know what's sad, I bet that jacket costs a lot of money too....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this?

[/quote]

who is that?

Furry puff-balls glued to a walmart zipper hoody is so now.

C'mon JG, get with the times. [:|]

Comment

What's up all? Sorry that I haven't been around much. Lots of things going on, more bad than good.

Comment

Working...
                                X