• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]wild

[/quote]
    Seriously right?

Rough game yesterday [] Did you find that video yet?
    [/quote]I think I saw it comes out on the 26th, during their Court Surfing show.

what game was rough? I enjoyed both of them

[/quote]
    The Lakers and Raptors.

Both football games turned out how I wanted them to. I want the Colts to win it all.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]wild

[/quote]
      Seriously right?

Rough game yesterday [] Did you find that video yet?
      [/quote]I think I saw it comes out on the 26th, during their Court Surfing show.

what game was rough? I enjoyed both of them

[/quote]
      The Lakers and Raptors.

Both football games turned out how I wanted them to. I want the Colts to win it all.
      [/quote]Raptors still have a team?

Comment

Rex Ryan after losing to the Colts decided to talk more smack, this time about our Giants. I didn't like the guy before, and now he really irks me. I hope the Patriots have a fantastic season in 2010....

I've never seen a coach talk so much trash.....

Speaking of over the top, <u>Ryan also threw a dart at the New York Giants</u>, the franchise with whom the Jets share a stadium.

"Let's
        go take this thing," Ryan said. "Let's try to get a home [playoff]
        game. Let's play this game in front of our fans and our stadium,<u> the
        new Jets Stadium</u>. That is going to be it when we play in it. I can't
        wait. <u>We get our stadium</u> and we are not the visitors in our stadium.
        This is our stadium. <u>We are the biggest show in town and that's what
        it's going to be
        </u>."

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Rex Ryan after losing to the Colts decided to talk more smack, this time about our Giants. I didn't like the guy before, and now he really irks me. I hope the Patriots have a fantastic season in 2010....

Speaking of over the top, <u>Ryan also threw a dart at the New York Giants</u>, the franchise with whom the Jets share a stadium.

"Let's
          it's going to be
          </u>."
          [/quote]

He should say, "I am the biggest thing in town." What a moron. I don't care who wins that division or is in the AFC playoffs next year as long as it's not the Jets. How easily these guys forget how long it's been since they won a Championship.

Comment

Personally I like his style and it rubs off on his team.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Personally I like his style and it rubs off on his team.
              [/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfdZJf-zv0</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCARR5rQoGE</P>

His "style" is alot like the guy above lol Loved Peytons comment after the game at the presser to paraphrase "We just tried to stay humble and work hard" wonder who he was referring to?[]</P>

edit: added direct link</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Rex Ryan after losing to the Colts decided to talk more smack, this time about our Giants. I didn't like the guy before, and now he really irks me. I hope the Patriots have a fantastic season in 2010....

"Let's
                it's going to be
                </u>."
                [/quote]

when it comes to the Mets, i view them like little brother, though many of their fans hate my(our) Yanks.

I never liked the jets, I never liked their stereo-typical fanbase and Rex Ryan is a *****.

It astounds me how many Giants fans on these boards actually defend the jets like we're supposed to give a **** about their SB drought and all that rot.

Biggest Show in Town = We know we ain't **** and desperately want to feel validated and significant !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

see they pulled another guy out

had water but it ran out today ... wild

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]see they pulled another guy out

had water but it ran out today ... wild

[/quote]</P>

an aircraft carrier can produce several thou gallons of drinking water a day from sea water. Have we sent one there yet? Seems like the only way, unless millions of bottles of water show up, and get properly distributed.</P>

Comment

Media is already talking about the attention on Haiti winding down. Let's face it, when something like this happens, many people, including the media will jump all over it for weeks. But it's not something that is going to be sustainable, especially since this country has it's own problems.

I don't know what other countries are doing for them, it seems the U.S. is basically running the show?

I didn't know that our aircraft carriers can produce drinking water out of sea water, I wonder how that technology works?

Comment

The four onboard turbines also generate electricity to power the ship's
                        various electric and electronic systems. This includes an onboard desalination plant
                        that can turn 400,000 gallons (~1,500,000 liters) of saltwater into
                        drinkable freshwater every day -- that's enough for 2,000 homes.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/aircraft-carrier2.htm

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]The four onboard turbines also generate electricity to power the ship's
                          various electric and electronic systems. This includes an onboard desalination plant
                          that can turn 400,000 gallons (~1,500,000 liters) of saltwater into
                          drinkable freshwater every day -- that's enough for 2,000 homes.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/aircraft-carrier2.htm
                          [/quote]
                          It's a perfect system for a big warship but from what I've read it's cost prohibitive for average water supply company to consider at the present time. I'm sure they will keep working on this to make the system available and affordable. Of course all of us are more than likely to paying a small percentage of the patent when it comes to be

Comment

Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]
                              [/quote]
                              turning seawater into wine ha ha ha
                              where there a will theres a way GY

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]
                                [/quote]
                                turning seawater into wine ha ha ha
                                where there a will theres a way GY[/quote]

if they could turn saltwater into wine, I would have enlisted US Navy.[:|]

Comment

Working...
                                X